The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bonkingsniper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadolly View Post
Just went to 1820, first time after 2 months plus. Tried Xiaoyanzi for the first time, i heard she quite experienced but just back in SG recently. Previously never boinked before.

Looks: 8.5/10 (If you into young syt, with huge eyes too)

Body: 7/10 (A little bit meaty, think she should be about 50kg? But meat on the right places +point for ass)

Service: 7.5/10 (Plus point for making eye contact during boobjob and BBBJ. Good in frenching but minus point for no fingering. Still, overall high GFE because will try to put in effort to converse too)
I have been looking for girls with good looking and meat on the right places. after seeing your post I tried xiaoyanzi, impressive session so I decide to register and write my first FR.

bros who like slim girls PLS skip this FR directly.

Highlights:
1. Very friendly, welcome me with a hug when I just entered the room. Most girls just take off clothes and wait for me, she first helped me to take off, good start of the session. She then hugged me again for one minute, solid GRE.
2. Nature E cup or maybe F, During the foreplay she used that big breast to serve me, damn shiok. I then asked her to lie down and fked her breast lol
3. very Pretty face, 1st impression was just so so. the more you look at her, you will find out more beauty. Usually meaty girls does not have this standard of look.
4. After cum she removes the cap and use her mouth to clean my dick, 1st time I got this service.

Around 22 years old. slightly shorter than 160

Looks 8/10 (Big and Beautiful eyes, rare high standard for non-slim girls)
Body 7.5/10 (Natural soft E cup, big firm ass, my ideal type. - mark for waist)
GFE 10/10 (really solid)
Frenching 8/10 (I asked for it during bathing and it was really passionate)
Catbath 7/10
Painting 10/10 (not pinkish but damn damn wet)
AR 7/10 (both from front and back, passionate but I got better ones before)
BBBJ 8/10 (Sensual, and always making eye contact, willing to please)
FJ 8/10 (accommodating to all positions I asked for)

had a full 1-hr session no rush at all, not time watcher

In all, meaty but pretty, willing to please.
will definitely RTF

Any bros got other big cup big ass good looking girl pls tell me.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kelveto is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Miss the best of Wei Wei from LR 16 back in the day. Or Jia Ni, MJ or the crazy Singtel. They don't make girls like the Malaysian Qing Qing.

Tall, slim, fair syt with ample boobs and good service. Sigh!

Last edited by kelveto; 01-12-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Ting Ting 1654A who has been here for 1 year plus already. Along with Ella, she is considered a senior WL based on her total working period in this house.

First impression: An average looking fair-skinned girl with big eyes and medium height of 1.6m. She has A cup boobs but her butt is quite meaty. Her smile is her main attraction, before she starts her service, that is. More on that later.

Shower service: Boob rub, butt rub, sucking of my nipples and BBBJ. Her BBBJ comes in two styles, normal deep throat and cold water. Both of which kept my dick hard in the shower.

On bed service: Catbath on my back and front, AR, BBBJ (both reverse and normal) and 69 painting. Her reverse BBBJ is the main attraction for me at this stage of the session. I enjoyed how she BBBJ me while I was in crawling position with my butt lifted up, and her pulling my hard dick with her mouth from behind me. Previously, this move has been executed perfectly by Malaysian Yumi at house 1606. I'm glad I found a PRC WL who can do it as well as Yumi.

FJ: After putting the cap on, I bonked Ting Ting first in doggy position where I got to squeeze and lightly slap that perky butt of hers. After getting that adrenaline rush from all that pumping behind her, we switched to missionary. I continued to thrust my dick into her pussy while we frenched each other. Her moans sexcited me along with the continuous thrusting until I finally cummed.

Overall: My top choice in this house. Already RTF her a few times within last month. A cheonging record for me. Guess her reverse BBBJ won me over. Her friendly personality and cheerful smile makes me very comfortable too.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Tong Tong (Hse 1606) for the 1st time, today.

I tried her because she was recommended by Dai Gor Unfit, the notorious S. Commander, lol. I told her in the beginning that she was recommended by one "wolf" bonker

1. Debut since Mar 2019, from Guang Dong, long hair, standing at 1.63 m, 49 kg, medium ridge nose, small mouth with thick nice lips, nice big eyes, is cute and attractive. She has tattoos on her left wrist top, her back area just below neck and her above right ankle area. Nice B boobs.
In this session, i forgot to paint her and suck her nipples as busy with sex.

2. She was flirtatious , behaved coquettishly, in a very horny, slutty manner, really activated my beast mode .......the nice erotic moanings, the rise of her body temperature making her whole body being warm, with her warm hands caressing my face, neck, back, waist, my shoulders, my butt......so nice, like warm water flowing ......at the same time kissing her face, ear, neck, erotic frenching ........coupled with dick thrustings ......and my two hands holding her ears to facilitate my frenching ......so shiok .......made me feel like uttering " YES, YES, YES" ......LOL, but i didnt as was busy frenching her.

3. Initially she said no frenching and avoiding me when both in standing. She said that was her usual style and at most lip pecking only. But later, when i bonked her furiously making her whole body hot and behaving in slutty erotic manner, we started to french with tongue fight. She also rolled out her tongue, upon my request, to be sucked by me. I asked her to give me 2 loads of her saliva. I swallowed it. Then i also returned one big load to her, but i saw most oozed out from her mouth as she was not ready for this kind of thing, lol.

BTW, i must say that its extremely difficult for Bros to french her. If frenching is a Must to u, then u can pass her.
Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3 i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.(lol, my sidekick will certainly promote me again, lol)

4. Nice pressed in Raw rub but strictly no fish meal.
Accomodating to all positions i wanted. The erotic soft moanings, the solid GFE, the horny, slutty facial expressions, the warm caressing of her hands, the solid frenching, the dick grinding .......nabei cheebye ......i have no choice but to extend one more hr .......shiok to the fucking Hall of Fame.

5. Superb stamina in sex. I ejected in doggie with her body lying flat. I surrendered in this position because she jerked her butt with power and clamping her legs tight ......so i collapsed, lol
She took a quick bath and i released her early as there was a customer waiting for her at her homebase. She left at 1 hr 40 min mark.

Have been bonking Ruyi (1658a) for 14 hrs since 10 Nov 19. Very shiok . Delicious Fish meal )

Today bonked Tong Tong, tok kong super shiok. Probably will bonk till my legs trembling in this lovely festive month and do the yr end count down with trembling feeble legs, knn. Hooyah !!

Last edited by DPOWER; 06-12-2019 at 03:05 AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Tong Tong (Hse 1606)

2. She was flirtatious , behaved coquettishly, in a very horny, slutty manner, really activated my beast mode .......the nice erotic moanings, the rise of her body temperature making her whole body being warm, with her warm hands caressing my face, neck, back, waist, my shoulders, my butt......so nice, like warm water flowing ......at the same time kissing her face, ear, neck, erotic frenching ........coupled with dick thrustings ......and my two hands holding her ears to facilitate my frenching ......so shiok .......made me feel like uttering " YES, YES, YES" ......LOL, but i didnt as was busy frenching her.

3. Initially she said no frenching and avoiding me when both in standing. She said that was her usual style and at most lip pecking only. But later, when i bonked her furiously making her whole body hot and behaving in slutty erotic manner, we started to french with tongue fight. She also rolled out her tongue, upon my request, to be sucked by me. I asked her to give me 2 loads of her saliva. I swallowed it. Then i also returned one big load to her, but i saw most oozed out from her mouth as she was not ready for this kind of thing, lol.

BTW, i must say that its extremely difficult for Bros to french her. If frenching is a Must to u, then u can pass her.
Why i could french her ? Go read the reason No. 2 and 3 i shared why An An allowed me to raw her as per my previous posting. Its Chemistry. At this pt, probably many bros are pointing the middle finger at me ......lol......knn this fucking 厚颜无耻 DP ......but seriously, dont say that i never warn u on her strong rejection on frenching because not everyone has my quality No. 2 out of the 4 mentioned qualities.(lol, my sidekick will certainly promote me again, lol)

Today bonked Tong Tong, tok kong super shiok. Probably will bonk till my legs trembling in this lovely festive month and do the yr end count down with trembling feeble legs, knn. Hooyah !!
Zzzzzzz ... read oredi almost want to sleep. Same story like last time. Same self praising FR.

Hello brother DPower, i tot u said U wanna retire?! Dun Tok cock lah! You are the biggest cannon here de! Your FR can discount 80%. Full of Bull shit and self praise de. Only stupid fool like your buddy Turgid believe de. Why dun u tell us directly no one can french kiss Tong Tong but only u can bcos u r strong, got stamina, hansum and got $$$ Ah! I Pui Pui! You botak bead one. You are the last one in gl WL will say handsum. Hehe! Your FR 100% praising yourself de. Self praise is no praise but international disgrace hor. Under the stand boh, Mr Cannon. u should change nick to Cannonball. LOL.

You this type of Mr cannon really retire I will change my surname de!
Old 07-12-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

After i posted this FR, only Bro Turgid said something and i really appreciated it.

Birdie disappeared liao. D69 maintained a distance from me and probably tu lan me because of XN issue.

I whatsapp my geylang friends asking why no body says something. (They only read but never post). They analyse like Shelock Homeles but also come to no where .

PM Dai Gor asking him why never supports. He said he was scared of being scolded by TT. Knn what logic is this. I only shared TT frenched and he scared till balls to throat ......what a S. Master Chief, lol.

Even The Jaw Apojaja siamed liao ....aiyo.

Knn, DP so toxic ah ??

But i know my beloved side kick will never, ever forsake me. Yes, its the C. Juice doggy. So faithful and cute, always run out from nowhere. Even my dick juice dripped and dirty the floor, it will loyally licked clean for me.

有你的感觉真好 )
Old 07-12-2019, 10:30 AM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
After i posted this FR, only Bro Turgid said something and i really appreciated it.

Birdie disappeared liao. D69 maintained a distance from me and probably tu lan me because of XN issue.

I whatsapp my geylang friends asking why no body says something. (They only read but never post). They analyse like Shelock Homeles but also come to no where .

PM Dai Gor asking him why never supports. He said he was scared of being scolded by TT. Knn what logic is this. I only shared TT frenched and he scared till balls to throat ......what a S. Master Chief, lol.

Knn, DP so toxic ah ??

But i know my beloved side kick will never, ever forsake me. Yes, its the C. Juice doggy. So faithful and cute, always run out from nowhere. Even my dick juice dripped and dirty the floor, it will loyally licked clean for me.

有你的感觉真好 )
Hello Dcannon, many oredi dun believe your fr. But only some come up to say de. I am one of them. If you deregister premium membership, I confirm plus chop u will kenna zap to moderation bcos hor smart ppl know u Tock cock and bull shit here. Only your beloved stupid buddy turkey is silly enuff to believe u de. LOL!! Seasoned chiongsters knoe your FR are fake. Mayb onli 20% is true.

Who believe Dcannon FR is 100% true, pls Kee Chiu! Snr samsters can say something pls. Kumsiah!

Bye bye Mr cannon king!
Old 07-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello Dcannon, many oredi dun believe your fr. But only some come up to say de. I am one of them. If you deregister premium membership, I confirm plus chop u will kenna zap to moderation bcos hor smart ppl know u Tock cock and bull shit here. Only your beloved stupid buddy turkey is silly enuff to believe u de. LOL!! Seasoned chiongsters knoe your FR are fake. Mayb onli 20% is true.

Who believe Dcannon FR is 100% true, pls Kee Chiu! Snr samsters can say something pls. Kumsiah!

Bye bye Mr cannon king!
Being a seasoned Chiongster I can speak for myself.
If you don’t write FR how you accuse others of being fake.
FR please kumsiah
Old 07-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Knn, DP so toxic ah ??

有你的感觉真好 )
I have JuicyG on my ignore list, simply because he is quarrelsome and picking bones with random people here. He contributes nothing but noise and I see no need to see what he says. I would recommend that you do the same. If a dog keep following you around to bark at you, the wise thing to do is to remove yourself from its presence. The best way to do that on sbf is the ignore function. It is not wise to bark back and wish that your friends will join you in barking back at the dog.

I would recommend that you not care about what random people say about you on the internet. Anyone can say anything with almost no consequence or responsibility on sbf. You just share your FRs, people read, people try, people will form their own opinion about you and your trustworthiness. The majority is silent and you wont get any fanfare for most of your FRs. Like bro birdie, relatively few people reply directly to his FRs, but I can assure you any girl he says is good will attract a sudden upsurge of business. I for one always up any girl he say is good because his FRs is always accurate without those caveat and YMMV nonsense. Some other bros like to write fake or exaggerated FRs, sooner or later people will realize said person is not honest and stop believing his bullshit.

In your case, your FR is unconventional in the sense that you like to brag about yourself. Like how good looking, muscular and longlasting you are. I personally am not concerned by it so as long as I can extract the critical information about what services the girl provide. You are very honest in those sense. You say got frenching, i get. You say got raw, i get. You say got saliva swapping, I get. All other information about your looks, physique and pumping duration is of no concern to me as I am interested in fucking the girl and not you. I would assume this would be true for most readers. However, someone petty like juicyg might be rubbed the wrong way by your bragging and sees a need to follow you around and mock you whenever you say something. I suggest that you ignore him and whatever clone he might make to continue harassing you. In speaking up for you I would have incurred his petty wrath and he starts coming after me as well. Maybe it is better if you don't expect your other friends in joining us to 招惹 this 小人.
Old 07-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
am here to exchange info with fellow samsters and buddies

then enjoy pretty girls and yummy pussies

best to avoid problems if girl dont want me to say anything openly

thats why i share with you via PM so that nobody will be unhappy

have a lustful weekend my fellow samsters...Fuck Ah
Old 07-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I have JuicyG on my ignore list, simply because he is quarrelsome and picking bones with random people here. He contributes nothing but noise and I see no need to see what he says. I would recommend that you do the same. If a dog keep following you around to bark at you, the wise thing to do is to remove yourself from its presence. The best way to do that on sbf is the ignore function. It is not wise to bark back and wish that your friends will join you in barking back at the dog.

I would recommend that you not care about what random people say about you on the internet. Anyone can say anything with almost no consequence or responsibility on sbf. You just share your FRs, people read, people try, people will form their own opinion about you and your trustworthiness. The majority is silent and you wont get any fanfare for most of your FRs. Like bro birdie, relatively few people reply directly to his FRs, but I can assure you any girl he says is good will attract a sudden upsurge of business. I for one always up any girl he say is good because his FRs is always accurate without those caveat and YMMV nonsense. Some other bros like to write fake or exaggerated FRs, sooner or later people will realize said person is not honest and stop believing his bullshit.

In your case, your FR is unconventional in the sense that you like to brag about yourself. Like how good looking, muscular and longlasting you are. I personally am not concerned by it so as long as I can extract the critical information about what services the girl provide. You are very honest in those sense. You say got frenching, i get. You say got raw, i get. You say got saliva swapping, I get. All other information about your looks, physique and pumping duration is of no concern to me as I am interested in fucking the girl and not you. I would assume this would be true for most readers. However, someone petty like juicyg might be rubbed the wrong way by your bragging and sees a need to follow you around and mock you whenever you say something. I suggest that you ignore him and whatever clone he might make to continue harassing you. In speaking up for you I would have incurred his petty wrath and he starts coming after me as well. Maybe it is better if you don't expect your other friends in joining us to 招惹 this 小人.

Bro, thks for your response and i greatly appreciate it

C. Juice was already in my ignore list so i actually do not know what he wrote since 2 months ago. But i definitely know that he was talking shit out there.

Seriously, i have no intention to pull friends into this nonscene . I just talk cock for fun lah. Having worked in my kind of hectic, turbulent, political environment for years, these forum episodes of childplay by haters are just fun sessions to me.

Thks to the Senior Bros who trust me and i appreciate it from my heart.

So far i am truthful in what i wrote including things that i brag on

I tuna-apple pie Ruyi shiok shiok for 7 sessions (14 hrs) already. Since she wechat me yestetday requested me to talk more about her to bring more business, i hereby share. Though i have cautioned her on it, its up to her to decide for her own. Bros who are keen better act fast before the fish meal becomes a complicated one, lol.

I will write FR as and when i feel like writing. I feel proud to be a Truthful, Authentic writer. As i said before, i write to satisfy my ego and please myself. So i cant lie to myself, else the collections in my hp will just be shit and will not please me. Also with the genuine intention to reciprocate to the WLs who put in effort to please me and to share with Bros.

But as i am a 正邪合一person, sometimes i write in a negative manner but truthfully. But i did regret sometimes for my evil side.

To cut the bullshit. Just want to say, Bros, u can trust what i write, both the bragging and non- bragging parts, lol.

Anqi, previously, in 2018, had wechat me saying wanted to arrange me to meet one OKT as he is keen to engage me to promote WLs. I reject the offer right away. I told her i write for my own sake. Besides, i dont need this type of sideline. I have my own cash cow machine.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Knn, DP so toxic ah ??

有你的感觉真好 )
I read everyone of your FR , somehow I just focus on the girls the services offered and that’s great there is sharing. Thank you for your FR. On behalf of the WL too, she gets some exposure and I get to know her.
I am not regular who can afford to sit around and find out about girls, looks and try out services due to budget and time. So any FR is a better lead
Old 07-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
am here to exchange info with fellow samsters and buddies

then enjoy pretty girls and yummy pussies

best to avoid problems if girl dont want me to say anything openly

thats why i share with you via PM so that nobody will be unhappy

have a lustful weekend my fellow samsters...Fuck Ah

Dai Gor, its not easy for me to keep quiet since i love to show off ....of course writing on factual basis.

If this cannot, that cannot, i dont feel like writing already .....sigh

Dai Gor, there is a problem. Your definition of Prettiness and mine has some deviation, lol.

Pls dont tu lan me. I still want the list from you. The time i spent with An An was the happiest moments in my GL encounter. Thks for recommending her in Mar 2019.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I read everyone of your FR , somehow I just focus on the girls the services offered and that’s great there is sharing. Thank you for your FR. On behalf of the WL too, she gets some exposure and I get to know her.
I am not regular who can afford to sit around and find out about girls, looks and try out services due to budget and time. So any FR is a better lead
Thks to my respected Senior Bro.

The time i spent on bonking has actually affected my main job and sideline, including writing FRs and time wasted in emotional building up due to befriending the WLs.

I have some budget for bonking but i know that the more i spend, the more i will regret later ......
So my respected Bro, u are lucky in this sense if u are constrained by time and budget

Thks for reading my FRs.

Btw, i am really confused on whether u are actually fat or slim ......lol
Old 07-12-2019, 05:52 PM
SamSter

Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Bro, thks for your response and i greatly appreciate it

C. Juice was already in my ignore list so i actually do not know what he wrote since 2 months ago. But i definitely know that he was talking shit out there.

Seriously, i have no intention to pull friends into this nonscene . I just talk cock for fun lah. Having worked in my kind of hectic, turbulent, political environment for years, these forum episodes of childplay by haters are just fun sessions to me.

Thks to the Senior Bros who trust me and i appreciate it from my heart.

So far i am truthful in what i wrote including things that i brag on

I tuna-apple pie Ruyi shiok shiok for 7 sessions (14 hrs) already. Since she wechat me yestetday requested me to talk more about her to bring more business, i hereby share. Though i have cautioned her on it, its up to her to decide for her own. Bros who are keen better act fast before the fish meal becomes a complicated one, lol.

I will write FR as and when i feel like writing. I feel proud to be a Truthful, Authentic writer. As i said before, i write to satisfy my ego and please myself. So i cant lie to myself, else the collections in my hp will just be shit and will not please me. Also with the genuine intention to reciprocate to the WLs who put in effort to please me and to share with Bros.

But as i am a 正邪合一person, sometimes i write in a negative manner but truthfully. But i did regret sometimes for my evil side.

To cut the bullshit. Just want to say, Bros, u can trust what i write, both the bragging and non- bragging parts, lol.

Anqi, previously, in 2018, had wechat me saying wanted to arrange me to meet one OKT as he is keen to engage me to promote WLs. I reject the offer right away. I told her i write for my own sake. Besides, i dont need this type of sideline. I have my own cash cow machine.
Hello Mr Cannon ah, dont make me laugh lah. U directly opposite of what you claimed to be de. Those WL u tried I oso tried previously. You botak head, in your forties, fair one, not muscular , not humson,and lumpeh one, need pill to make cock hard, need to check in 1658A in advance to prepare nice nice clean clean bcos hor, u scare WL won’t wan to service u well. Put $$$ on table to make WL gian to treat u well, tell WL in advance u will write FR for WL so that WL will service u well. When WL come in 1658A room, you fully naked and cock oredi hard bcos u took pill. Look at your watch when fucking to time yourself. Last time u din take pill, your cock sometime hard sometime soft. So took Long time to cum. Many WL pull Long face. So now u scare and so take pill in advance. Some ppl said u weirdo, WL said u pian tai but I said u got mental problem and suffer from inferior complex (borrow brother Gesch words). Hehe!

U self praise FR not helping WL de. Bye bye Mr Cannon!

Last edited by JuicyG; 08-12-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1