The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bintang is behind Westin Hotel and Marriort Hotel, back of Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Sapphire is at 7th Floor, Wisma MAA, Jalan Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka.
=> Many thanks,BRO ! Usually stayed at those three hotels & will walk past Bintang to makan @ Imbi Road but never got to check it out ! Didn't have any mamasan contacts or rave reviews about this place then !...Anyway will take note of this place in my next KL trip !

=> Wa...what a wet,wet F1 race yesterday !!!...Start of the Qing Ming !!!...Guessed this may affect nite places a bit in KL ?
Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Many thanks,BRO ! Usually stayed at those three hotels & will walk past Bintang to makan @ Imbi Road but never got to check it out ! Didn't have any mamasan contacts or rave reviews about this place then !...Anyway will take note of this place in my next KL trip !

=> Wa...what a wet,wet F1 race yesterday !!!...Start of the Qing Ming !!!...Guessed this may affect nite places a bit in KL ?
I was watching the final at L.A Bar at Jakarta last nite...dissappointed with the half done race Big fan of Kimi!

Not sure about KL nite life and i guess most will go to cheong in China as next race is 2 weeks away in Shanghai.

Chicks here are young, fun and cheaper then KL....
Old 06-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was watching the final at L.A Bar at Jakarta last nite...dissappointed with the half done race Big fan of Kimi!

Not sure about KL nite life and i guess most will go to cheong in China as next race is 2 weeks away in Shanghai.

Chicks here are young, fun and cheaper then KL....
=> My buddies juz back from JKT too & reported that "there were several very pretty Indons esp those in the premium cat - USD 500 - 1000 !"....And they went to this spa called ALEXIS ? U been there yet ?

They felt that the babe selection in JKT is even better than BKK !...

Sori,BRO that the above is off your thread topic !....
Old 06-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 17
Hsdk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
=> My buddies juz back from JKT too & reported that "there were several very pretty Indons esp those in the premium cat - USD 500 - 1000 !"....And they went to this spa called ALEXIS ? U been there yet ?

They felt that the babe selection in JKT is even better than BKK !...

Sori,BRO that the above is off your thread topic !....
Alexis's united nation place which got alot of foreigner girl.You can have the girls to swin with you in the pool in bikini with range from 750,000 rupiah to 1,500,000 rupiah.Actually indo is very rampant with pro compared with malaysia
Old 07-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsdk View Post
Alexis's united nation place which got alot of foreigner girl.You can have the girls to swin with you in the pool in bikini with range from 750,000 rupiah to 1,500,000 rupiah.Actually indo is very rampant with pro compared with malaysia
I dont fancy about these "million dollars" (rupiah) ger as only short 1 hour service. No GFE esp the Russian and PRC here.

Local Indon ger can find some gems with lesser price and more gfe.

Tryying to get 1 Madano 19 SYT from Travel tonight for overnite at only 500K!
Old 07-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont fancy about these "million dollars" (rupiah) ger as only short 1 hour service. No GFE esp the Russian and PRC here.

Local Indon ger can find some gems with lesser price and more gfe.

Tryying to get 1 Madano 19 SYT from Travel tonight for overnite at only 500K!
=> Bro,guessed my BROs only had a nite there & these premium class are liked TV starlet or super models ! They really didn't have too much time seaching....anyway after this introduction,they can network for more babe contacts without going thru' the agent !...

Btw,we had this agent in SG that could arrange Ms.Malaysia who freelance here during the weekend...but his rates are super high ! And due to dishonesty & overcharging we have already cut him off !!!

Last year my buddy did manage to bonk a Ms.Malaysia in KL too but have lost her contact already ! Damn this leads are hard to come by,i think !....
Old 07-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi tck306, thank you for the update on the address to Sapphire, i will be there this weekend.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Bro,guessed my BROs only had a nite there & these premium class are liked TV starlet or super models ! They really didn't have too much time seaching....anyway after this introduction,they can network for more babe contacts without going thru' the agent !...

Btw,we had this agent in SG that could arrange Ms.Malaysia who freelance here during the weekend...but his rates are super high ! And due to dishonesty & overcharging we have already cut him off !!!

Last year my buddy did manage to bonk a Ms.Malaysia in KL too but have lost her contact already ! Damn this leads are hard to come by,i think !....

U come to KL, i bring u for ex Ms Msia, RM $500 a bonk, good service.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
Hi tck306, thank you for the update on the address to Sapphire, i will be there this weekend.

Sapp need 2 days pre booking for HH, is Sat and Sun no need but lesser stock. HH ger and nite ger a bit diff. HH more wild, 5 to 9pm.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
U come to KL, i bring u for ex Ms Msia, RM $500 a bonk, good service.
=> Wahaha alrite,Bro,U are the man !!!
Seem liked my next KL trip will be a very interesting one !!!
Old 08-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sapp need 2 days pre booking for HH, is Sat and Sun no need but lesser stock. HH ger and nite ger a bit diff. HH more wild, 5 to 9pm.
=> Wow,BRO,this place seem liked quite happening ! Even during the current tough biz times,still need advance booking for HH !!!
Old 08-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Wow,BRO,this place seem liked quite happening ! Even during the current tough biz times,still need advance booking for HH !!!
$88 for 3 jugs and wild NL and CKT at $50, where to find brother!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
$88 for 3 jugs and wild NL and CKT at $50, where to find brother!
hi tck306 bro, the sapphire address is show as this map at Wisma Mirama ?

Asia Travel : Map of Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka Building  -  50460

because Wisa MAA is another place out of KL lei??

i will be bringing my client & my bro this saturday, like u say, dont need to book on sat right?

thanks for the advise.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
hi tck306 bro, the sapphire address is show as this map at Wisma Mirama ?

Asia Travel : Map of Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka Building$ - $50460

because Wisa MAA is another place out of KL lei??

i will be bringing my client & my bro this saturday, like u say, dont need to book on sat right?

thanks for the advise.
It is nearby there and not out of town, taxi will know where to send u with the address and building name. 7th floor. if u need mummy contact, PM me.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
powerspotlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going KL this weekend with friends, we have book at mandarin court hotel... I wonder is it far from sapphire...? Any hotel nearby sapphire...?
Thanks...
I'm a newcomer first time going KL.. Need big brother advise..

Chiong all the way...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1