The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile GUESS (Johor) - Thai-Chinese Mixed, Fair, Pretty Face, Nice Figure, Premium Grade

GUESS

Thai-Chinese Mixed, Fair, Pretty Face, Nice Figure, Premium Grade
中泰混血儿,会讲华语,皮肤白白,脸蛋漂亮,身材一级棒,高级货色

Nationality (国籍): Thailand
Age (年龄): 22
Height (身高): 162cm
Stats (三围): 33B'24'35
Service (服务): Cathbath/BBBJ/Cim/Frenching/Massage/Gfe/HJ/FJ
漫游,无套口交,口爆,亲吻,舌吻,按摩,女友感觉,手淫,做爱

Rates (收费): 45mins 1shot - MYR190
90mins 2shots - MYR340

Please contact ALAN(请联络 ALAN)
+60-178406627
Old 17-01-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
sinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GUESS (Johor) - Thai-Chinese Mixed, Fair, Pretty Face, Nice Figure, Premium Grade

Thanks everyone for your great support!
Old 24-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of
Re: GUESS (Johor) - Thai-Chinese Mixed, Fair, Pretty Face, Nice Figure, Premium Grade

Bro,

I'm very interested in Guess. I might have tried her before, so need to see her picture to confirm.

Can you PM me her pics or allow new user registration on your website so that I can see her pics? Thank you!
Old 24-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mercy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This photos are not showing....
Old 25-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pezee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did ask bro Ken before CNY & he told me they are taking a break for CNY. You can try again in a few days time. Perhaps you can sms them to ask when they'll resume business.
Old 25-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

bro, pls share FR after bonking Guess.
i feel like trying her also
Old 25-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezee View Post
I did ask bro Ken before CNY & he told me they are taking a break for CNY. You can try again in a few days time. Perhaps you can sms them to ask when they'll resume business.
Thanks for the update. I'm in Singapore so not that convenient to sms him, since it'll show up in my handphone bill. Can he be contacted using WhatsApp? That'll make it easier for us guys across the course way.
Old 25-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezee View Post
I see... no wonder they didnt post anything the last few days. I tot closed shop dy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1