The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
macdad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamied93 View Post
So in past years BBFS was super common but what about nowadays? It’s been over 3 years now that I enjoyed this service.
I’d appreciate any info or pm me to share some experiences!
You're right, it used to be the norm in Korea.

In most of the Anmabangs discussed here that cater to (or at least tolerate) foreigners, you wouldn't find it today (and probably not a great idea, safety-wise). You could probably still negotiate for it with some of the ladies in Itaewon Hooker Hill or the other RLDs, but given the volumes that they do I wouldn't recommend it (particularly on Hooker Hill, which primarily caters to foreigners). If you've got time and are feeling more adventurous, you could try the RLD in Suwon.

Your best bet for this kind of paid action is the private brothels or officetel services; in my experience, in many of them you have to ask them for a condom, as they won't automatically provide it (there's no way to determine this ahead of time, however, as asking questions like this via sms will get you shut down). The only problem with these however, is that you need to speak Korean, and even if you do, at least 80% of the time they won't take a foreigner.

Of course, the other option is a civilian pickup. Again, in my experience, most Korean women won't automatically go for condoms. That being said, if you surprise them with CIP, you may get a very negative reaction: while being lax with condoms, many (most?) young Korean women also don't take birth control. Go figure.

Some cultural context is key here: Koreans view themselves, even today, as being a "pure" race, free from major disease or defect. Incidences of STDs are at the low end of the range (despite the sexual culture) and in particular the incidence of HIV is very low. This is coupled with very poor sex / health education and a Korean male (or, let's face it, all male) preference for BBFS, which, being a male-dominated society, many women acquiesce to even if it's not their preference.

I must say I have many fond memories of pumping my load deep in beautiful young Korean girls' hairy pussies (and never encountered a single health problem).
Old 29-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easything View Post
Is there any club/nightlife in Seoul to recommend
Check this link for a comprehensive list: https://www.10mag.com/the-11-best-cl...d-at-in-seoul/

I can vouch that most of these selections are very good. Clubs it lists in Yongsan-gu are in Itaewon, Mapo-gu in Hongdae.

In general I would break it down like this:

Gangnam - The serious local party scene. Young, high-end, very wild. Somewhat harder to access as a foreigner.

Itaewon - More accessible, foreigner-friendly. Women here will tend to be a bit older, but more likely to be open to a foreigner.

Hongdae - Super young scene. Rich with possibilities, but often goes nowhere. Many clubs will ban foreigners, or if you're over a certain age.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
zaccc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Care to share bohemian contacts?
Old 29-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamied93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdad View Post

In most of the Anmabangs discussed here that cater to (or at least tolerate) foreigners, you wouldn't find it today (and probably not a great idea, safety-wise). You could probably still negotiate for it with some of the ladies in Itaewon Hooker Hill or the other RLDs, but given the volumes that they do I wouldn't recommend it (particularly on Hooker Hill, which primarily caters to foreigners). If you've got time and are feeling more adventurous, you could try the RLD in Suwon.

Your best bet for this kind of paid action is the private brothels or officetel services; in my experience, in many of them you have to ask them for a condom, as they won't automatically provide it (there's no way to determine this ahead of time, however, as asking questions like this via sms will get you shut down). The only problem with these however, is that you need to speak Korean, and even if you do, at least 80% of the time they won't take a foreigner.

Of course, the other option is a civilian pickup. Again, in my experience, most Korean women won't automatically go for condoms. That being said, if you surprise them with CIP, you may get a very negative reaction: while being lax with condoms, many (most?) young Korean women also don't take birth control. Go figure.

Some cultural context is key here: Koreans view themselves, even today, as being a "pure" race, free from major disease or defect. Incidences of STDs are at the low end of the range (despite the sexual culture) and in particular the incidence of HIV is very low. This is coupled with very poor sex / health education and a Korean male (or, let's face it, all male) preference for BBFS, which, being a male-dominated society, many women acquiesce to even if it's not their preference.

I must say I have many fond memories of pumping my load deep in beautiful young Korean girls' hairy pussies (and never encountered a single health problem).
Thank you very much for the in depth answer.
This is exactly what I kinda expected. The good old times of pumping young Koreans full are over...
I also don’t really speak korean so probably will be tough.
Guess I have to try to pick up normal girls then
Old 30-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
xxdreamxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaccc View Post
Care to share bohemian contacts?
It's one of the sticky thread here...
Old 01-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Can share the Suwon address
Old 01-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Jamied93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post

I’d love that one too
Old 02-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Next Tuesday flying down to Suwon. Any recommend nearby?
Old 02-10-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Not far from Suwon Station (short walk), but I can’t temember the exact directions. You can definitely Google it; most taxi uncles should be able to take you too! Been about 1yr since I was there, so don’t know if there have been any changes (several of the RLD in Seoul have been partially shut down in that timeframe) but last time I was there the selection was decent and BBFS was definitely on offer for many if not most.

Good hunting, and if you get lucky please share the experience! (As you can probably tell, I miss my days in Korea... the random Korean action I’m able to get here just isn’t the same...)
Old 02-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamied93 View Post
Thank you very much for the in depth answer.
This is exactly what I kinda expected. The good old times of pumping young Koreans full are over...
I also don’t really speak korean so probably will be tough.
Guess I have to try to pick up normal girls then
Haha glad to help! Good luck with hunting the civies and do share your adventures if you have any success!

Once, back in the day, I took home one of the waitresses from JJ’s... that was one wild night. They would get in trouble if they were caught going to a guest room so had to devise an elaborate scheme to sneak her by the front desk! Sadly, most of the time these days I can’t stay awake late enough to make a play like that...
Old 02-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not far from Suwon Station (short walk), but I can’t temember the exact directions. You can definitely Google it; most taxi uncles should be able to take you too! Been about 1yr since I was there, so don’t know if there have been any changes (several of the RLD in Seoul have been partially shut down in that timeframe) but last time I was there the selection was decent and BBFS was definitely on offer for many if not most.

Good hunting, and if you get lucky please share the experience! (As you can probably tell, I miss my days in Korea... the random Korean action I’m able to get here just isn’t the same...)
Thank hopefully I can find something exciting
Old 03-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
boliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Donut Anma was really hard to find. The whole building looks like not in use! They hang a kind of "curtain" across the carpark lot, it's black cloth and have a wavy pattern. Hope this helps bros here find the place.

I walked up to the door and I think they saw me thru CCTV before opening. Confirmed with reception that it was indeed Donut Anma and first thing they ask is where you're from. Anyways, can't give FR cos I didn't know they only accept cash!!! NB......

So search for Fish Anma and luckily it was nearby so taxi was only like 8k won.

Fish Anma just need to look out for the fish sign. Went in and they will verify how you know this place and so on. Paid 260k using credit card for 2 shots. Heard it's 240k for 1 shot.

Went to shower and change to robe. Got called after like 5 mins and went up to club level with 2 other koreans uncles... Got assigned a girl that i didn't really like, small breast too. At club level, I can see the other girls nicer... Well what to do....

Suppose to do one shot in club level but too dark and music distracting so can't shoot. This girl also cannot kiss so no GFE. The "club" level is actually quite small. Think 4 couples max.

Went to another level which is her room and finished there.

Won't RTF here, need to remember to take cash and go Donut next time.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Ludo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salut. Petites questions concernant les kissbang.
1- du côté de Hongik, c'est K-+ le mieux ? Ou autres ? J'y suis jamais encore allé.
2- pensez vous que si je propose au gars à l'entrée un tip de 10k ou 20k en plus des 80k d'une heure pour etre que d'avoir une fille mignonne et pas XXL il fera l'effort ou non ?
3- Ça ouvre tot ? J'aimerais y aller vers les 10h 11h. Ou alors il vaut mieux y aller plus tard ?
Si possible j'aimerais aussi avoir l'adresse exact d'un kissbang conseillé ou alors celle d'un magasin qui est Colé à celui ci et pas seulement des indications à partir d'une bouche de métro. Jsuis mauvais en orientation lol ^^.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses
Old 05-10-2018, 08:06 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour...tu parles français ?
pouvez vous parler anglais ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludo888 View Post
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Ludo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello.
I have questions for kissbang.
1- Near Hongik, the best one is K-+ or another one? For best girls for price?
2- Do you think if I tell the entrance guy to give him a tip of 10k or 20k if he can find for me a beautifull girl and not an XXL one he will try to do it or it's not a good idea?
3- it's open in the morning? I want go here between 10 and 11h maybe or it's better to go in afternoon because there is more girls maybe.
Thanks a lot for your answers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1