The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ianweiming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to confess to a girl I like her

Hi this is my first time posting here.
I have been in love with this particular girl since Sec sch but I don't really dare to confess/tell the girl I like her because I used to confess to a girl and things did not turn up well. So hope any bro/ sis here can advice
Old 26-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to confess to a girl I like her

If she likes you it will turn out well, if she doesn’t it won’t and there’s no advice anyone can give you that will change that. Don’t be afraid to confess it, it’s not attractive.

You didn’t say how long it has been since Sec school, but there’s more than a good chance you’ve been friend zoned.

If you really aren’t sure, ask her out again. Obviously just her. And then there’s like a million websites telling you how to tell if a girl likes you.
Old 26-08-2018, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianweiming View Post
I have been in love with this particular girl since Sec sch but I don't really dare to confess/tell the girl I like her because I used to confess to a girl and things did not turn up well. So hope any bro/ sis here can advice

There is no need to "confess". You are not under interrogation. Suddenly telling someone that you are in love with them is not going to do any good either. It will probably scare her away.

A far better approach is to simply start dating and see how things go. If things go well you might not even have to tell her anything. Action will speak louder than words.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianweiming View Post
Perhaps you can start by not exposing your name on SBF Or is this a sabo case? anyways little boy, if you are using your real name on SBF, I would say you need to grow up and be more streetwise before confessing. Girls don't like goody two shoes. You'll just end up getting friend zoned. I'm speaking from personal experience. The art of getting a gf is in attraction as well as gaining the support of the 三姑六婆 around her. You need to be the type of guy she's attracted to. If she's not attracted to you, no amount of gifts, attention, all those rubbish that girls say they want to see in their bf will be worth any shit. Don't believe what they say. Believe what you see. Even if she's attracted to you, her friends must keep talking about you as the bf material that she's looking for. Especially if she's the mentally weak type who is easily influenced by what people say. Don't be shy or awkward. End of the day, she's just another human being. No point putting her on a pedestal and putting yourself down.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 27-08-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 28-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I was young, my friend landed himself this super smooth looking girlfriend that I lusted.

I asked him how he did it. He said, show her your true "you".

It took me a while to understand it, and I finally realized that, rejection is really no big deal. It's just a matter of compatibility with the girl we ended up with. What we could 'offer' to a person, may not necessarily be the 'offer' that they are looking for, and vice versa. So take it easy son.

The bigger question that I think you need to resolve is whether or not you have discovered yourself enough. So much that you genuinely showcase it.

If you think you are charming, show it.
If you think you are funny, show it.
If you think you are fugly, improve it.
If you think you are loving, show it.

Be very clear to show the effort that you want more than just a friend. A girl is usually not stupid, they know.

"Love" is not a feeling. Love is an action.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 03-09-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jio her out lor....start with friends....she will notice it.....she continue to go out With u....then set liao lor.....
Old 03-09-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post
Jio her out lor....start with friends....she will notice it.....she continue to go out With u....then set liao lor.....
And don’t pretend that it’s anything less than you wanting to know her better in a romantic capacity. Do things that you would never do with just friends.

Put some thought in it, it’s not that hard really.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post
dont ever 'start with friends' you will kena friendzoned. make your motive known right from the start. it takes guts for a young boy like you, but kena a few rejections, you'll be more thickskinned and numbed.

jio her out, tell her you are interested to know her better, if she has a bit of liking for you, it'll be a breeze. if not, move on.... she will not grow to like you unless enough time is spent together, so if she says no, it means she has no intention to even like you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1