The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rayymonddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any happenings in golden mile complex massage? Wanna go to thai massage since can’t g

Any happenings in golden mile complex massage? Wanna go to thai massage since can’t go to Thailand so have to go to these place... operating timing until?
Old 25-01-2021, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any happenings in golden mile complex massage? Wanna go to thai massage since can

Did a recce yesterday, 3rd floor. The building beside got more. At the bottom, and another building at 1st floor. Very quiet. Didn’t ask any as I was just passing by and waiting for someone.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!
Re: Any happenings in golden mile complex massage? Wanna go to thai massage since can

Went yesterday afternoon, had strong massage which was quite painful at times but totally relaxed after, then again may have been the service after which did the relaxing...
Old 25-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I don't really like the massage at Golden Mile Complex. For authentic Thai massage, no hanky panky, I frequent one around Jalan Sultan.
Old 25-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
I don't really like the massage at Golden Mile Complex. For authentic Thai massage, no hanky panky, I frequent one around Jalan Sultan.
Jalan Sultan got good Thai massage? For good, clean Thai massage I usually go to a MP in G area
Old 26-01-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
For really authentic thai traditional massage.... I go to a home based thai lady in bukit merah.
She is genuine qualified and trained in Wat Pho and used to have her own shop in Korat. Several years of experience but uprooted herself when she married a singaporean and followed him back here.
I knew her husband and it was he who introduce me to try his wife's massage.... sibeh tokcong no horse run..... and I have been back regularly. Too bad she does not do this full time and only do for those recommended by her husband or mother-in-law otherwise the Q for her service will be long long until JB and Batam.
Old 26-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 10
bikersfucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizarre View Post
For really authentic thai traditional massage.... I go to a home based thai lady in bukit merah.
She is genuine qualified and trained in Wat Pho and used to have her own shop in Korat. Several years of experience but uprooted herself when she married a singaporean and followed him back here.
I knew her husband and it was he who introduce me to try his wife's massage.... sibeh tokcong no horse run..... and I have been back regularly. Too bad she does not do this full time and only do for those recommended by her husband or mother-in-law otherwise the Q for her service will be long long until JB and Batam.
Any masseur graduated from Wat Po should be genuinely good.
Old 26-01-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Went yesterday afternoon, had strong massage which was quite painful at times but totally relaxed after, then again may have been the service after which did the relaxing...
up you +25 for your FR sharing
Old 27-01-2021, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Got contact of a ML claiming to be from Lao operating here. Any FR to share via PM before I go try out?
Old 28-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Got contact of a ML claiming to be from Lao operating here. Any FR to share via PM before I go try out?
bro she work in GMC ? you need to let others know the ML you asking
Old 28-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
up you +25 for your FR sharing
Thanks bro, hope you have a good time, let me know what you think. Cheers.
Old 29-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
veryitchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Body aching all over going to look for a good thai massage and a good release, there's a few in Golden Mile, which one should i go to? Thanks!
Old 04-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Recently tried this place called Lay Lai massage on GMC level 3. Was serviced by a plump ML. Other than some stretching the rest of the massage was bad. For special had the B2B option which was just pathetic. Boob contact lasted all of 10 seconds. After that was just a mechanical HJ which was painful because she kept gripping too tightly even after telling her multiple times to loosen the grip. Worse of all, after the special I realised that she cut my massage time for more than 30mins. Had the gall to complain that she was tired after massaging for so long. Highly recommended to avoid this place or at least this particular masseuse, I will definitely not be going back there.

Rating:
Massage: 2/10
B2B: 0/10
HJ: -10/10
RTM: Hell No!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1