The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Smell fishy...? 10.30pm go massage?

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/masseur-ac...111058855.html
Old 26-01-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Smell fishy...? 10.30pm go massage?

It would be her words against his, just tough luck for him. She could have stopped him anytime but she didn't, which raises some doubts.
Old 26-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
It would be her words against his, just tough luck for him. She could have stopped him anytime but she didn't, which raises some doubts.
ignited the lust but failed to finish. thats why the woman pissed.
Old 26-01-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely not I kept trying to stop him so many enough but still let him carrying doing the job means you allow already lay, if at that point of time when you see his cock stand + strongly feel it's a molest then how come u no want to confront that man on the spot you the law lay haha

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 26-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!

Man nowadays got to be more careful
Old 26-01-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Very fishy case. The timing of the incident and also the cctv showed nothing incriminating based on the woman's reactions. I'd be surprised if the charges can stick. Nowadays got a lot of siao attention-seeking people of that generation.

For guys, we go massage to get molested, then worse, have to pay up
Old 27-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Very fishy case. The timing of the incident and also the cctv showed nothing incriminating based on the woman's reactions. I'd be surprised if the charges can stick. Nowadays got a lot of siao attention-seeking people of that generation.

For guys, we go massage to get molested, then worse, have to pay up
You mean siao attention seeking women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
she accused the man dick was erected under his pants mah. So does the CCTV show any sign of a big dick protruding?

It was mentioned that she told him to stop quite a few times. Again, why didn't she stand up from the bed and end the session? Knowing that her original session already ended and that was an extra FREE effort?

However, this part put the guy in a very bad defend position.
Unfortunately, erection is an involuntary response. Even if it's true, she can't accuse him for molestation.
Old 27-01-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
pooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i tot she learnt muay thai?
Old 27-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooren View Post
i tot she learnt muay thai?
U never watch JAV meh. No matter how skilful also will kenna molest/rape one.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

that's the thing about Singapore law...

males are guilty until proven innocent..

reminds me of a news recently where a guy was accused of touching a lady in the train and was later found innocent. but sadly, the guy lost this job because of this accusation as his name is already on the news.

Last edited by r.fowler; 27-01-2021 at 03:02 PM.
Old 27-01-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
that's the thing about Singapore law...

males are guilty until proven innocent..

reminds me of a news recently where a guy was accused of touching a lady in the train and was later found innocent. but sadly, the guy lost this job because of this accusation as his name is already on the news.
The guy can counter sue the lady for loss of reputation and loss of job. See if the guy got balls to do so or not.
Old 27-01-2021, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold
CCTV in the massage room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1