The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold
unexpected good clean MP in AMK

Last week, just walking ard searching in AMK to see whats available. After recce a few, decided on a small shop on blk 446 with girls sitting outside that look like it got some specials.
Walk in, confirm the std entry. Its a curtains only shop, but ive had some of best extra-hj in curtains shop - hopes are high.

After change and lie down, she comes in and starts the massage...and ... leave one part of the curtain open Wah! sure no GQ one.

But massage is solid. Better than most I have before, even compare to well known legit chain shops. The curtain on my head side stay open the whole time. really weird feeling, having curtain open and other ML walking back and forth as they go to toilet, get towels etc.
No RTM for me, but if you are looking for good solid massage in AMK, this place is good
Old 16-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!
Re: unexpected good clean MP in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
Last week, just walking ard searching in AMK to see whats available. After recce a few, decided on a small shop on blk 446 with girls sitting outside that look like it got some specials.
Walk in, confirm the std entry. Its a curtains only shop, but ive had some of best extra-hj in curtains shop - hopes are high.

After change and lie down, she comes in and starts the massage...and ... leave one part of the curtain open Wah! sure no GQ one.

But massage is solid. Better than most I have before, even compare to well known legit chain shops. The curtain on my head side stay open the whole time. really weird feeling, having curtain open and other ML walking back and forth as they go to toilet, get towels etc.
No RTM for me, but if you are looking for good solid massage in AMK, this place is good
Agreed with you but mine 45mins open curtain after that close for 15mins hehe
Old 17-04-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

I have came across one similar..also the same. ML leave open a little a bit..hahaa..but then left 15 minutes, she close the curtain, and then massage the groin..and the rest is history..

to top it all, got signboard which says no xxx activities..i thought this is quite kinky..hehe
Old 17-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorosX View Post
TS has been snooked
Old 17-04-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
TS has been snooked
Why snooked? He got a good massage, saved ammo, saved money no need pay extra tips.

Nowadays it's the clean spa that is a rare find
Old 17-04-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Why snooked? He got a good massage, saved ammo, saved money no need pay extra tips. Nowadays it's the clean spa that is a rare find
To answer that question, refer to his text,
Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
The curtain on my head side stay open the whole time. really weird feeling, having curtain open and other ML walking back and forth as they go to toilet, get towels etc.No RTM for me,
1) Although good massage, he goes
2) Although saved money, he feel weird because of no privacy,
3) Although no GQ, he was not even given the option of rejecting it.
As such, he wont RTM even massage is good

On the other hand, another brother
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorosX View Post
It seems double standard and hence snooked by the ML.
Curtain closed last 15mins for you-know-what.
Then he has you-know-what
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1