The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pockypig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Drunk Wife lying on bed in Underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
WOW, just WOW. That stranger is IN his house. Trespassing is already a crime. not to mention on the bed "sitting" "looking after" his drunk wife.

First punch wrong? Please let me know your address.

Stupid comment, 'no matter what happpened'. WTF...
Stranger to husband but but stranger to wife.
Wife invited him, so he is not a trespasser.
Wife sided man and say she was the willing party to take off her clothing.
So husband has to bite the bullet.
Really sad case....
Old 28-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
uKnowWhoAmI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalTroon View Post
Pretty so what?? Just a druggie.
Pretty druggie?
Old 28-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterio8888 View Post
WOW, just WOW. That stranger is IN his house. Trespassing is already a crime. not to mention on the bed "sitting" "looking after" his drunk wife.

First punch wrong? Please let me know your address.

Stupid comment, 'no matter what happpened'. WTF...
Hard to swallow but you can bet your last cent this is the fact. Whoever throw first hit is in the wrong, regardless the story.
Old 28-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

He lucky hubby never go kitchen take knife to slice off his kkj.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
ZF201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide2Despair View Post
Maybe the husband's lawyer lousy ?

Stranger in your own home ...
Maybe the judge also ever "looked after" somebody's wife before
Old 28-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theverge View Post
I know both of them and is it illegal to post the wife? The wife is kinda pretty thou
Then post la. Not illegal.
So you got grope her before? Hahaha
Old 28-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NOOBBOON is Cool - loads of Potential

bro..share e wife pictures..
sharing is caring..
Old 28-07-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1469579454

I guess any husbands' first reaction would be raining blows on the stranger standing beside the almost naked wife. But as a reader, my 2nd thought abt the scene is it is kinda arousing.

Especially, for those bros here whom have hotwifing arousal, whats your first reaction if u peel open the bedroom door and they didn't notice you? Will you barge in since this should catch u totally by surprise? Or will anyone keep calm enough to watch or take vid as evidence? Lol...
I understand where you are coming from. Yes, I have a hot-wifing interest. I have let room service come inside my hotel room with my drunk wife on the bed. Fully naked. No clothes, no bra, no panties. Did several times. Video-ed secretly too. Haha. The shocked look on those poor guys' face are priceless. New here. Still in moderation. PM me if you want to see pic / story.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Hard to swallow but you can bet your last cent this is the fact. Whoever throw first hit is in the wrong, regardless the story.
Ok Lo.

Hope next time your loved ones won't get into trouble n scream for yr help n u just call police on Yr Iphone or talk nicely to the bad guy ermm, can you don't do that to my son or wife?

Garbagement wants u to be castrated n be their useless grandson n you happy happy unzip n take out yr cock n trust them

Last edited by sadfa; 28-07-2016 at 09:08 PM.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theverge View Post
I know both of them and is it illegal to post the wife? The wife is kinda pretty thou
Not nude ok la. Post her fb or ig Lo.
Old 29-07-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

My take on this news is the husband is suay lah...

He punch the guy first, and unfortunately, singapore criminal law dont care, if you take action first, you are screwed.

In civil law, the husband can sue the guy and maybe even his own wife. Why i say so? If you look at how the report described the scenario, it seems the wife went drinking with the guy, got drunk and allow the guy to bring her back to her bedroom. Best of all, she got undressed in her room with the guy present.

What do you think she was doing with the guy?
Old 29-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
SanDisk32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post

He punch the guy first, and unfortunately, singapore criminal law dont care, if you take action first, you are screwed.
In civil law, the husband can sue the guy and maybe even his own wife. Why i say so? If you look at how the report described the scenario, it seems the wife went drinking with the guy, got drunk and allow the guy to bring her back to her bedroom. Best of all, she got undressed in her room with the guy present.

Not all the time hor, depends on your connection with the top people

Some time ago there was an asshole who punched a driver claiming he was provoked, and the judge let him off with a slap on the wrist
Old 29-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Base on what the hubby can sue the guy and wife?

Adultery is not illegal.

The hubby can only divorced the wife base on adultery.

" There is no such law in Singapore governing extra marital affairs (technically known as adultery) that I know of.

But the term does appear in various parts of the statutes of Singapore e.g.

Women's Charter (Chapter 353) - under Section 95 for Irretrievable breakdown of marriage to be sole ground for divorce - it mentions adultery as one of the recognized aspects considered to be irretrievable breakdown.
and under Section 138 it states "In any case in which any person is alleged to have committed adultery with any party to a suit, or in which the court considers, in the interest of any person not already a party to the suit, that that person should be made a party to the suit, the court may, if it thinks fit, allow that person to intervene upon such terms, if any, as the court thinks just. " - quite a load of legal wording but which basically says the court can decide the other party involved in the act of adultery be called to court as a party involved in the suit. "
Old 29-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. Wife is drunk, so who likely to strip her.
2. Our house is our kingdom, so if a stranger is there and with Wife half naked ...what to do...
3. Why is he still there the 2nd time the Husband come up with Friend, any sane person would have leave given the 1st chance

But pity the Husband, kana jailed. Do a survey n see out of 10 guys how many will whack first talk later.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:

If the husband did not come home, I bet he would have screwed her....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1