The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Thanks for the exciting threesome update, more please.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Very nice update TS, please continue!!
Old 04-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue your sexual updates.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more super good like ot do much
Old 09-11-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 14
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Anymore updates TS
Old 18-08-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if how many people used to read my stories. Apologies to everyone as I was very busy for the past 2 years had alot of bumps due to the covid situation and finally slightly on track will be back a little soon to update more stories.
Old 19-08-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
vanilqanache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Not sure if how many people used to read my stories. Apologies to everyone as I was very busy for the past 2 years had alot of bumps due to the covid situation and finally slightly on track will be back a little soon to update more stories.
Looking forward to your updates bro
Old 14-07-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Decided to come back and drop a post here for all the bros.

I've been busy recent few years after my child was born therefore didn't get to update much as I wa really unavailable that often. Kind of missed how the stories made so much people happy as I took some time to read through what I have shared.

There were quite a few more updates which I would love to share and hope I have the time to do so in these few weeks. Hope that you all will enjoy 👍🏻
Old 15-07-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 6
OffFire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOffFire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manneedmassage View Post
Decided to come back and drop a post here for all the bros.

I've been busy recent few years after my child was born therefore didn't get to update much as I wa really unavailable that often. Kind of missed how the stories made so much people happy as I took some time to read through what I have shared.

There were quite a few more updates which I would love to share and hope I have the time to do so in these few weeks. Hope that you all will enjoy 👍🏻
Look forward to your updates bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1