The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 09-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

we know the few bros who request so, so by posting a fake FR when he has not met Mistress before, wad does
that equate to, ur guess is as good as mine, so to the few salty / righteous bros who have commented on us, do go back and reflect on wad u have said, and think deeper, not everything is juz c 
surface only, if u still think u're right, u're juz supporting an evil mistress's attack on an innocent one doing her job.

Bro Havanaslick, sorry if I never see that it is a fake report directed to attack a certain mistress, please accept my sincere apology. That is why I stick to only a few close mistress. Tooany mistress eyeing on this niche market. Seems good money for them. But shame on those who smear other competitors with fake reports.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
we know the few bros who request so, so by posting a fake FR when he has not met Mistress before, wad does
that equate to, ur guess is as good as mine, so to the few salty / righteous bros who have commented on us, do go back and reflect on wad u have said, and think deeper, not everything is juz c 
surface only, if u still think u're right, u're juz supporting an evil mistress's attack on an innocent one doing her job.

Bro Havanaslick, sorry if I never see that it is a fake report directed to attack a certain mistress, please accept my sincere apology. That is why I stick to only a few close mistress. Tooany mistress eyeing on this niche market. Seems good money for them. But shame on those who smear other competitors with fake reports.
yea no problem, now everything clear out in the open everyone knows wad is happening here, we not knights, not fighting war here, we stand up for wads right only, every dommes do their own job, y smear each other right...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 10-12-2018 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yea no problem, now everything clear out in the open everyone knows wad is happening here, we not knights, not fighting war here, we stand up for wads right only, every dommes do their own job, y smear each other right...
I don't think it's fair to call a bad FR 'smearing'. Both positive and negative reviews should be welcomed, otherwise this thread become and echo-chamber showing only one type of view.

But let's not get too worked up over pro-dommes, who are after all just working ladies. Not worth getting emotionally attached to or defending passionately.
Old 10-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I don't think it's fair to call a bad FR 'smearing'. Both positive and negative reviews should be welcomed, otherwise this thread become and echo-chamber showing only one type of view.

But let's not get too worked up over pro-dommes, who are after all just working ladies. Not worth getting emotionally attached to or defending passionately.
wad u said is absolutely right, how about a fake one? is that a fair one?
would u like a whole thread full of fake FRs?
Old 10-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wad u said is absolutely right, how about a fake one? is that a fair one?
would u like a whole thread full of fake FRs?
I guessed the only person who really know if its a fake FR is AssManager himself.

Ha ha Bro Ass Mgr, waiting for you to come out and clear the air.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
I guessed the only person who really know if its a fake FR is AssManager himself.

Ha ha Bro Ass Mgr, waiting for you to come out and clear the air.
could be a Miss, Mdm or Mrs... but juz for verification, pls state date and time u had ur session, i will personally verify wif mistress for u and pin point who exactly u r... if u have the guts to own up in the first place...
btw bro wuji long time no hear from u, last i know we were on the same football team lol, now which team u play for?
Old 12-12-2018, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
could be a Miss, Mdm or Mrs... but juz for verification, pls state date and time u had ur session, i will personally verify wif mistress for u and pin point who exactly u r... if u have the guts to own up in the first place...
You do realize that's a major privacy concern? If a domme reveals the identity of one client to another client just because he left a negative review, nobody in their right mind would ever session with her again.

Let's not witch-hunt a user just because he said something about a mistress, and you think something else about the same mistress. No need to play the role of manager for her lol.

Even the most legendary international dommes have people who have left negative reviews about them online, why should this particular domme be exempt from that?
Old 12-12-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
You do realize that's a major privacy concern? If a domme reveals the identity of one client to another client just because he left a negative review, nobody in their right mind would ever session with her again.

Let's not witch-hunt a user just because he said something about a mistress, and you think something else about the same mistress. No need to play the role of manager for her lol.

Even the most legendary international dommes have people who have left negative reviews about them online, why should this particular domme be exempt from that?
I am not her manager if that’s what u’re saying and since u guys like fake FRs, I have nothing more to say...
Old 12-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Havanaslick , you kenna KCed already lol. Just a joke to lighten up the whole discussion.
Btw, since I am typing now. Just a simple FR for mistress yui which I served yesterday. A last min arrangement and she make a special arrangement to slot me in to accomadate my time . How sweet

As this is not the first time I served her, make some small talk and proceed with a enema. She even use her whisky to add in the water and I am drinking whisky tru my ass. I asked how it feels like to be cane as I notice such practice in FR but never try so she ask me in a kinky voice; you want to try? For the next 15 mins I was being cane by a beautiful mistress . Not bad as she know it's my virgin cane so she constantly check if I am ok . I think it's the anticipation and the moment that the cane strike that make it fun. Follow by the stinging feels. I would say out of 100% I like 70% of it. Ya , and when the cane strike, I grip my ass tight with the butt plug in. Fun.

After that and some tease here and there , she use the dildo on my and stir it in me . She make those soft moans that echo with my like encouragement. This is my soft spot.lol seems same as mistress sayako style.+1. Next she told me to be prepare for a fast pace fucking with the big dildo to determine of I am ready for her fist. She she goes fast counting from one to 20 with every stroke. Which send me into a crazy anal slut with the tugging of the nipple attached to the bed post. I was panting with xtersy after that. Next I was asked to turn around with the dildo still inside and man she has no indication of removing it. I turn around like a clumsy slut. She look at me deep in the eyes and says: my fist is bigger than many mistress as I have bigger bones . While putting on the glove and playing around with her fingers while lubing it. I know what was coming but I can't do anything.

I started to feel her fingers digging into me and starting to moan in pleasure then she start pushing harder and there's no sign she is going to stop. I start to make funny noise as normally the mistress will go real slow on this but seems mistress yui confirm that I am ready and ya she's right before I could stop her, he fist pops in and disappear into my blackhole and she just stops there while I gain back my senses. Then she starts to tease me from inside moving and twisting her fist. I almost Cum and she comment that my dick was dripping lots of precum. While her hand is still in me she bend forward and start to tease my nipple. I was like :thank you mistress thank you mistress. Then she notice some precum stick to her shoulder while she bend down tp tease my nipple. Good for mistress fair skin lol.These goes on for quite some time until the pleasure starts to build up till I need to explore I ask for her permission and she start to tease me with her magic wand and stroking my dick till I cannot than and give up all me Cum. She didn't stop and I like squirt for another few rounds and I lie flat on the bed which her fist still in me. I was like , it's been sometimes since I had such a intense session. We make small talks after that and bid her goodbye as another bro has book for 6pm session. Who's the bro? Are you here lol. Overall , she good and improved a lot. I think I will be tied down to her for the time being . She is becoming more and more pro. Especially the connection part during the session .

Hope bros not bored by my FR as not good at writing . Just trying to recap the moments as much as I can remember. But think that's only 70% of what I can recap.

Cheers.

Last edited by raygoat; 12-12-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 12-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Bro Havanaslick , you kenna KCed already lol. Just a joke to lighten up the whole discussion.
not KC la, i trying to create awareness here abt KC trap den i ownself fall in isnt it very silly lol... i juz try to do the right thing, or try to make everything happy but i guess that's a tall order, as with every incident sure got pple not happy, so wad to do right...

glad u enjoyed ur session w yui, been awhile since i met her as well...
Old 13-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Side tracking the dispute and the whatever smear campaigns going on. I hope this matter will come to a close since most of the seniors have spoken up and clarified the misunderstandings. I declare myself as a Mistress Raine supporter and will definitely stand on her side. Below is a latest encounter with her and her besties.. so those bros who are not interested to read can skip my post. Thank you. =)

There it goes,

Another item on my bucket list stroked off!

In my wildest dreams.. I managed to pull off an amazing feat which in having a public sissification + humilation session with the hottest trio in the local BDSM scene right now. The F3 mistresses. Mistress Raine , Mistress Secret and Mistress Kayla.

It wasn’t easy to arrange all of them at the same time on their non hosting day so lady luck was smiling on me =))

The 3 mistresses all loved to sing, therefore we arranged for another KTV session .

My anxiety was building up as fast as the bullet train leading up to the day itself… I was told to meet them at the KTV entrance in a shopping centre which there will definitely be crowds. I was kinda anxious and yet excited. The moment I saw the 3 goddesses, my eyes opened up. Even though they were not in the domme outfit…the stare from Mistress Raine from afar prompted me to move as fast as I could and kiss their feet to greet them. They laughed so loud when I dropped on my knees to kiss their feet one by one. I did that in a matter of seconds as I wouldn’t want to see on lookers taking out their phones or cameras to snap. If that happens, I could be on STOMP the next moment (Something which I don’t wish to see it happen, even though I love public humiliation. =D )

The KTV looks more crowded than usual as it was the school holidays..The waitress at the counter led us to a room which is quite big and there is a stage with a mic stand. (I believe ideas will start to creep into the mistresses minds).. After she left the room…my XDD was already rock hard and I knelt infront of the the 3 goddesses and put out the outfits I brought for them to choose which ones I will wear…Mistress Secret chose a pink halter neck top with a sultry pink short skirt to match it as she said sissy sluts should be in pink all the time. Mistress Kayla then instruct me to change in the room but I try to object as there are clear windows whereby people walking pass will be able to see whats going on. And PIAKK!. One tight slap from Mistress Raine and she commanded, STRIP NOW u bitch. From there I know I better obey every single instruction from them.

I quickly changed into the outfit and put on a wig and TADA! A pinky slut appeared infront of them, just short of make up… Then Mistress Secret ask me to kneel infront of her and she took out her make up pouch, The 1st thing on my mind is that whether she has make up remover with her or not. So I asked, and Mistress said “ NO, u hv to go home like that”. Then the 3 of them burst out in laughter. I had never felt so humiliated infront of 3 girls at the same time.
Mistress Raine call for service to take order for our drinks.. the same waitress walked in and couldn’t hold back her laughter after she saw me kneeling on the floor in such an slutty outfit. But she kept her cool and took orders from the 3 of them.. she turned and looked at me and I said I wanted green tea. Then Mistress Raine said… “NO, u r gonna drink whatever comes out from us” . They burst into laughter yet again and seemed to be having so much fun humiliating me.

Then Mistress Kayla ask me to crawl to her with my butt facing her.. I wonder whats gonna happen but before anything can come to my mind.. she stick one huge vibrating butt plug into my ass and OUCH! Then I was asked to stand up and do pole dancing with the mic stand on the stage as they sing. After entertaining them for awhile.. Mistress Kayla asked me crawl infront of her.. this time with my head facing her, and GIAP!.. there goes my head in between her thighs. I was so close to her pussy and I tried to stick my tongue and try to lick but was unable to reach.. so near yet so far . aaww.. the moment she saw my tongue sticking out. PIAKK!.. one tight slap from her .. then she said .. "u slut trying to be funny right.. ok sit beside me".. I was thinking WOW.. chance come liao.. can raba with her.. I was still rock hard at the point of time and she climbed on me and sat on my laps this time started to play with my XDD ( sounds like some lupsup ktv ) lol..she whispered into my ears..”my f**king slut, do u wish to cum?” I immd said Yes mistress, pls allow me to cum!. PIAK! This time a slap on my kkj. U carry on dreaming she said..and her song is up next and there she goes sining and left me hanging.
Next comes Mistress Secret, she asked me to go the toilet with her and WOW my XDD sprung to life again.. thinking can see mistress pee liao..so I walked with her to the toilet. ( the toilet is unisex btw) and she push me to the toilet seat and locked the door.. She said, “MY slut, u wanted to cum so much right? Ok I shall allow u to cum but I will only allow if u can shoot in 10 secs. I will do the counting and you stroke urself” in my mind.. I was thinking.. chey.. 10 secs fast stroking can settle liao..but I was wrong again..(she counted 1 to 10 in less than 2 secs and shouted STOP!) I tried to continue stroking but she hit my hands off and shouted” I SAID STOP”.. i pouted my lips and faced her.. she said.. "why.. sah jiao ah.. get back to room". It was like so near yet so far again..awww

Back to the room, all the 3 goddesses wanted to go for smoking break, Mistress Raine put on the dog leash for me and I was led to the smoking room with them. Along the way, another group of girls saw and laughed( lucky they nvr take out their phones and snap a picture or two) . Inside the smoking room, as what I was expecting,..to be their footrest..and to be the footrest for 3 gorgeous ladies is a dream come true for me and I was most willing to go down on all fours.. they were taking photos chatting among themselves. Mistress Secret found out I was scared of tickling and she asked me to stand by the wall with both hands up in the air. Then she started to tickle my armpit and I was laughing and wanted to move and then Mistress Kayla joined in and both on them held my hand against the wall and I couldn’t escape at all. I was tormented to about 3 mins and I couldn’t take it anymore and I bite Mistress Secret’s arm. She shouted, “Ouch What the hell you think you are doing? “ I cheekily smile at her and said “bueytahan leh mistress” She complained to Mistress Raine and they said I will get it back in the room.

So back to the room again,I was pushed to the ground again and this time round I was used all round, with Mistress Raine’s feet in my mouth, Mistress Secret teasing my already sensitive nipples and Mistress Kayla playing with the butt plug in my ass. (my ass was already sore vibrating since the start of the session) as they continued singing .. super humiltating but I am in seventh heaven at that point of time and was hoping this goes on for the rest of the day at least..lol.. I am dreaming ..

After while I was feeling thirsty and I asked for a drink. Mistress Raine gave her drink to me (she is nice to me afterall =) )but Mistress Kayla shouted, “HOLD IT, Who says u can drink like this. She took the canned drink from me and placed it under her skirt and asked me to shut my eyes.( but of coz I still try to peek alittle) .. She peed directly into the canned drink and pass it back to me and said “Now you can drink and u better finish every single drop”. As I was drinking, Mistress Kayla was playing with my XDD again. And this time round, I couldn’t control anymore and shot my load and nearly land on her skirt( Lucky nvr if not I sure kena big time). And she shouted “ Hey slut, who said you can cum”? I said “ sorry mistress, I couldn’t hold it anymore”.. then she scooped a load on her fingers and pushed it into my mouth and commanded “ SUCK IT u bitch, make sure u swallow everything”. I nodded my head and said “ Yes Mistress”. At that point of time , there was Pee and cum in my mouth, the feeling was sticky down my throat.

After I finished eating my load.. I was asked to go and wash up and come back to the room. Then I changed back and kiss their feet goodbye as they continue to sing on their own. I was reluctant to leave but I still have to leave as it was already over time by 15 mins.

Overall it was extremely fun and exciting , the only downside I feel is the time is moving too fast ..lol .. as this was the 1st time I met Mistress Kayla, I feel she is playful and wild enough to go far in prodom. It was a great session with the 3 goddesses and if finance and time permits, I will definitely try to arrange again!
Old 13-12-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
In my wildest dreams.. I managed to pull off an amazing feat which in having a public sissification + humilation session with the hottest trio in the local BDSM scene right now. The F3 mistresses. Mistress Raine , Mistress Secret and Mistress Kayla.
amazing experience that only us peasants can dream of...
Old 13-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Really enjoyed your FR...up u
Old 13-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merri11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Very rare to have mistress in Singapore who are into rubber. But Mistress Keiko loves it. He new picture in CM was taken by me, she had the rubber top on, with latex stockings and the knee high leather boots. I'm going to get her to wear a latex catsuit the next session

I don't buy too much rubber wear, I travel quite a bit, so I buy them overseas. The top I bought it in Paris, and some others in the States, etc.,
Second you there.
Also you can find interesting latex pieces at https://www.rubberloft.com/ -- tried once myself. The feelings and sensations were pleasantly exquisite
Old 13-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Really enjoyed your FR...up u

Thanks Bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1