The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any ghost stories to share?

I know this is a sex forum for discussion on sex related topics.. seem the above thread title not relate to sex.. but just thought of starting this thread to see any bros/sis have or heard of ghost related stories. maybe to the extent of involving sex related portion in the ghost stories.

let me share one that I heard from a gal friend. my this gal friend (let call her alice) and one of her colleague who is another girl (let call this girl jane).

Alice and jane are working in the same company. There is one time both went to a country for some oversea work trip. Both of them stayed in a hotel. The hotel room consist of a big size single bed. the first night when they slept, both slept on the same bed (as only have one bed), but with a distance between them. but as time gone by, alice noticed jane move closer n closer to her. Alice known that jane got the so called "special" eyes who can see things that normal eyes cannot see. So alice realised that jane could have seen those unclean things in the room. So alice did not ask jane at that point of time, just allow jane to sleep close to her and they sleep till next day morning...

next day morning when they left the hotel room for work, alice then asked jane why she ytd nite sleep closer to her, jane then told her she saw a female long hair ghost in the room.. she scare n hence move close to alice. that day after work. they went back to the hotel room. this time round alice know there is this female ghost in the room.. alice told jane that nite before they go sleep.. alice and jane sit on the bed, both facing each other, hands holding a scripture book and they start reciting the scripture. as they recite the scripture, alice noticed jane start to cry.. but while crying still continue to recite the scripture.. again alice did not ask jane on the spot when she cry.. after reciting the scripture, they both went to sleep till next day morning..

next day morning alice asked jane why she cried ytd while reciting the scripture. jane told alice when they both reciting the scripture, initially the female ghost moved around the room, but upon hearing the scripture, jane said she saw the female ghost actually become kneel down n quietly listen to the scripture. and when they finished the reciting, jane saw the female ghost moved to inside the toilet and never come out to "disturb" them..

after that what happen my friend alice did not tell me... but both alice and jane eventually return to sg without any "problem"... this is what I heard from my friend alice and true or not is upon to individual to believe it or not..
Old 11-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cherylcd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any ghost stories to share?

Not really ghost stories . Was feeling horny, I decide to go one of a shopping mall toilet to mast. Well I entered a cubicle , change into mini skirts and start mast bating .

While in the process, we guys doing it while very song our head will tilt up, and as I did that , I saw one pair of Fuckin eyes staring at me! I immed stop and that person run away . Totally no mood, change back male clothes go home .

Well, not really a ghost but seems to. So bro advise is to be discreet . Cheers
Old 11-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got a few...

this one is from army...

I was posted to Tekong for my BMT training, Apache company. KNN after a few months tio guard my very first Guard duty...prowler at the ferry terminal...i tell u that is one of the worst prowler guard duty lo...so freaking big lo the prowling route...

somemore i was with a buddy which i dun really like de...well i PHD ma...poly halfway dropout FYI..then my that buddy from JC..you know la JC kia all like high IQ, low on EQ...very nerd and...duno la lol cannot click..

i was prowling with him...then he wanted to go with the rules...staggered formation on prowling..KNN like that how to talk....machiam i talk to air like that coz i was in front he sideways to the back...

ok nvm..we walk...to Gryphon company behind..the SOC ground...then suddenly I was looking ard...looking for something interesting lo..Thats was when i really see something interesting...KNN

Suddenly the air grew cold...and got a lot of mist...ok la forest area sure got fog de..my glasses fogged up...then i spotted some red cloth on the Jacob ladder...i tot maybe the SOC ground is like that de...TBH i that time did not take any soc trainning ma..our company no need take..

ok we walk neared, i ask my that JC kia whether did he see any red cloth not...he stare blankly and then say where got...

ok lo...we walk closer and closer...then i feel something amiss liao le leh..how come getting colder de...my fingers all cold liao...then this red cloth suddenly got black thing ontop leh...i tot maybe i see wrongly...we were just like opposite of the road off the jacob ladder when i saw the black thing was hair and someting was stroking/combing the hair...i told my JC kia...run...we just took off..sprinting to scorpion company...then we rested..panting like a ddog..that JC kia took out his buddha pendent and saw that that it turn black and the glass cracked...the next day we tio high fever...
Old 11-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
meowy_ger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowy_ger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Its was a raining day, super big rain,.
Jason just alight from the bus stop near to mediacorp area.
When he alight, it was around 12am, he only see a long hair fair lady sitting alone at the bus stop.
Pretty girl look at Jason giving him a warm smile.
Jason walk over.
Jason: Hi, you stay around here?
Pretty girl: Yes. Its raining so heavily and I forget to bring my umbrella. Can you please walk me home as I am staying nearby.
Jason was thinking to himself. *WHAT HAO SEH LIAO, this rain really help me sia"
JAson: Sure no problem, I only got 1 umbrella you don't mind sharing hor?
Pretty girl: Its ok, I can share, rather be abit wet than to sit at the bus stop.
Jason open his umbrella and share with the pretty girl.
JAson try to squeeze abit with in the small umbrella to feel the pretty girl and smell her. Nice Flora smell make JAson feel so high and horny at this kind of weather.
Pretty girl direct Jason toward a dark road into 1 of the landed house.
JAson look at the landed house with eyes wide open, WOW rich man daughter. But the house is empty.
Jason asked: Nobody at home?
Pretty girl: My parents on oversea meeting, my maids went back to Indonesia will be back tomorrow. Want to come in for a hot drink and wait for the rain to be smaller?
Jason thought *WAH so big house pretty babe how can missed out*
Jason reply: Sure, I come in and have a warm coffee.
Pretty girl lead Jason into the big house, JAson sat at the big grand living room while Pretty girl go to the kitchen and get him a cup of hot coffee.
Pretty Girl: Thanks for sending me home and sharing the umbrella, this is your coffee. What is your name? My name is Jasmine.
Jason: Oh your name is as beautiful as you, I am Jason. Nice meeting you.
Jasmine give a warm and shy smile.
Jasmine: You want to dry your clothes and hair? come up with me I get you a towel.
Jason agreed and followed immediately.
Jasmine lead JAson to her room, took a towel and help Jason to dry his hair.
JAson feel jasmine sense and try to plant a kiss on Jasmine lip.
Jasmine did not reject and accept it.
JAson start passion kiss with jasmine.
Slowly, JAson start to touch jasmine all over, remove her dress, bra and pantis. No rejection from Jasmine, Jason continue.
They start making love on Jasmine bed. Jasmine whisper in his ear and say JAson I am yours tonight I will love you and be with you. Please do not leave me.
As JAson was enjoying himself, start promising her how much he love her.
Good time passes fast.
Jason wake up by the SUN, seeing himself naked next in a grave yard nest to a grave NAME JASMINE CHUA, had joined the LORD ON 5 AUG 1998 at the age of 18.
JAson got a shock put on his clothes and RUN OUT OF THE GRAVE ASAP.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Nice stories. Keep them cumming...
Old 11-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
fuckerworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jason name sure gives us the creeps
Old 11-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

maybe with vdo will be more scary

Old 11-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Old 11-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Old 11-09-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylcd View Post
Not really ghost stories . Was feeling horny, I decide to go one of a shopping mall toilet to mast. Well I entered a cubicle , change into mini skirts and start mast bating .

While in the process, we guys doing it while very song our head will tilt up, and as I did that , I saw one pair of Fuckin eyes staring at me! I immed stop and that person run away . Totally no mood, change back male clothes go home .

The guy saw a ghost wearing mini skirt with two balls dangling down & a red hotdog
Old 12-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 13
PassingbyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back in secondary school, the school organised orientation camp for the sec 1 boys and they will need student from various ECA to help as camp instructors. Hence my ECA got to help out.

The secondary 1 boys will have to pitch tent and sleep in tents at the football fields at night.
As the school is famous for been haunted, like mass sleepwalking at from students who parents confirm never sleepwalk before, the instructors have to take shift at to ensure their safety.

On day 1, me and another boy are tasked with the night shift from 12 midnight to 2am.
The scouts, typical of them, cycled out for supper while other ECA mates all went to crash after a long day. The teacher in charge went to hid in the air con teachers room to sleep.

I remembered it's a full moon, so it's bright and can hear all the frogs croaking away.
Based on same theory in army which require 7 hours of sleep before any strenuous exercise, the camp instructors need to patrol the tents to ensure the students are sleeping instead of talking/playing.

While patrolling the students tents, I turned my head back and looked at the grandstand. I noticed that there are 2 white shadows walking up the grandstand.
As all the sec 1 boys are already instructed to inform the camp instructors before they go anywhere, even to the toilet, I was angry who disobey the order. I shone my torch light at the grandstand and the 2 shadows vanished.

I thought," Wah sec 1 boys run so fast."

Since we are about done with the patrols, we went back to the grandstand, hoping to catch the 2 jokers.

Soon after the scouts came back from their supper and I asked whether they saw the 2 jokers.
Their reply was negative.

So my friend and I just slowly waited until the end of our shift. But still no sign of the 2 jokers.

To do a proper handover, we went to check out the toilet to find the 2 jokers but didn't find anyone.
Initially we thought if not the sec 1 boys, it could be fellow camp instructors.
Since we are due for our shift replacement, we went to classroom where the camp instructors slept.
We realized it can't be the camp instructors as none are wearing white. It can't be the teacher as only 1 teacher stayed behind and we saw 2 shadows. The scouts were out for supper.

As the protocol for seeing paranormal activities is not to tell anyone until break camp, we went back to the grandstand and just carry on the shift until the next day. We didn't even wake the next shift up as strangely they are too sound asleep.
(yes we have set protocol due to the history of the schools)

The next day, typical for people who saw paranormal activities, both of us fall out from the camp due to high fever and MC for 1 entire week.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
got a few...

this one is from army...

I was posted to Tekong for my BMT training, Apache company. KNN after a few months tio guard my very first Guard duty...prowler at the ferry terminal...i tell u that is one of the worst prowler guard duty lo...so freaking big lo the prowling route...

somemore i was with a buddy which i dun really like de...well i PHD ma...poly halfway dropout FYI..then my that buddy from JC..you know la JC kia all like high IQ, low on EQ...very nerd and...duno la lol cannot click..

i was prowling with him...then he wanted to go with the rules...staggered formation on prowling..KNN like that how to talk....machiam i talk to air like that coz i was in front he sideways to the back...

ok nvm..we walk...to Gryphon company behind..the SOC ground...then suddenly I was looking ard...looking for something interesting lo..Thats was when i really see something interesting...KNN

Suddenly the air grew cold...and got a lot of mist...ok la forest area sure got fog de..my glasses fogged up...then i spotted some red cloth on the Jacob ladder...i tot maybe the SOC ground is like that de...TBH i that time did not take any soc trainning ma..our company no need take..

ok we walk neared, i ask my that JC kia whether did he see any red cloth not...he stare blankly and then say where got...

ok lo...we walk closer and closer...then i feel something amiss liao le leh..how come getting colder de...my fingers all cold liao...then this red cloth suddenly got black thing ontop leh...i tot maybe i see wrongly...we were just like opposite of the road off the jacob ladder when i saw the black thing was hair and someting was stroking/combing the hair...i told my JC kia...run...we just took off..sprinting to scorpion company...then we rested..panting like a ddog..that JC kia took out his buddha pendent and saw that that it turn black and the glass cracked...the next day we tio high fever...
Just up you. You should write more stories. Your style of writing sibei guay gian.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

be careful, i was zap by sam :

30-05-2008 04:33 PM Participating in an off topic thread - sam

while talking about ghost stories in a previous thread
Old 13-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylcd View Post

that could have been awfully haunting, hope you are fine from that
Old 14-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KinderBueno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ghost stories to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
I know this is a sex forum for discussion on sex related topics.. seem the above thread title not relate to sex.. but just thought of starting this thread to see any bros/sis have or heard of ghost related stories. maybe to the extent of involving sex related portion in the ghost stories.

let me share one that I heard from a gal friend. my this gal friend (let call her alice) and one of her colleague who is another girl (let call this girl jane). ... ...
true or not is upon to individual to believe it or not..
老师,曾发表过。Read post [1][2]

玄学posts[点击阅读]。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1