The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: FR little saigon

What's their opening hours??
Old 19-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerhaqem View Post
sorry i didnt remember the number hm
which mp u said ..so many little Saigon in jb
Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerhaqem View Post
hello im really new here .so im gonna share my experience at little saigon . i gt girl name an no 5 . shes a vietnamese . she doesnt speak any other language except viet. first i go to counter and need to pay for full body massage around rm 75 .even ann cant speak but atleast she tried to communicate and also flirt . at first she just massage me then before reach one hour she being so manja to me she lay besides me and kiss my cheek then started to massage again then offered me b2b around 130 i guess which i refuse. she kept on manja2 with me try to seduce me . then she just HJ me then ask my phone number . haha . the HJ was different .she took it slowly really make me ghairahh haha . overall it was a good experience . i give her 40 tips . total damage 115 .
Face : so so 7 / 10
boobs : B ( im not a fan of boobs)
HJ : 10/10
communication :1/10
attitude : 9/10

sorry if i left some information just try to share . tq
dunno ur 05 is same as who i experience just now, short hair, viet. she can speak chinese. pay 65 for an hour massage, when enter stripped till left shorts, gal come in ask me take of shorts also, paid extra 113 for b2b but end up whole hour no massage just teasing n ended up wif fj.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
jhtboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab23 View Post
dunno ur 05 is same as who i experience just now, short hair, viet. she can speak chinese. pay 65 for an hour massage, when enter stripped till left shorts, gal come in ask me take of shorts also, paid extra 113 for b2b but end up whole hour no massage just teasing n ended up wif fj.
bro pm me the location
Old 14-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 19
gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!gab23 is one of the Best!

walking distance from KSL, go out from kfc turn rite u can see those car wash shops, walk towards there and continue walking to end of road turn rite u can see liao
Old 22-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all n I'm new. Just to share my experience,
Last week was ard holiday plaza n remember reading this post so went looking for little Saigon, after walking ard for 10mins ... Found the place n went in, greeted by a male Recep n ask for Vietnam young gal n he nodded. Paid rm65 n was shown to the curtain room, stripped everything n wrapped in towel n waited,in came a early 20 , a bit plum but looks ok n started the massage. Nothing to shout abt massage for abt 20 mins n ask to turn ard. Did some hand massage n purposely place my palm against her boobs, hehe.. N pop the golden q , handjob rm 50 n b2b rm 113 if not mistaken. Opt for hj . Apply oil on little bro n started working on it... Stretch out my hand to raba her breast but was stop by her saying need to pay extra for touching! Wtf! I said no saying my fren who came dont pay more then rm50 for hj then she say only outside can touch... I try my luck going inside only to find out that the bra is so thick telling her that n she say my is very small... Sainz Liao n after a while exploded! She then clean me up with wet tissue. Dress up n left disappointed paid her rm60 for the effort.otw out actually saw a few other gal that look ok... Just my luck! Wrong timing! Not sure abt coming bk to this place!
Sry didn't got to ask the gal name.
Demage rm65 + rm60
Old 22-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've just posted a write up but how come it doesn't show?
Old 22-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
razo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
Hi all n I'm new. Just to share my experience,
Last week was ard holiday plaza n remember reading this post so went looking for little Saigon, after walking ard for 10mins ... Found the place n went in, greeted by a male Recep n ask for Vietnam young gal n he nodded. Paid rm65 n was shown to the curtain room, stripped everything n wrapped in towel n waited,in came a early 20 , a bit plum but looks ok n started the massage. Nothing to shout abt massage for abt 20 mins n ask to turn ard. Did some hand massage n purposely place my palm against her boobs, hehe.. N pop the golden q , handjob rm 50 n b2b rm 113 if not mistaken. Opt for hj . Apply oil on little bro n started working on it... Stretch out my hand to raba her breast but was stop by her saying need to pay extra for touching! Wtf! I said no saying my fren who came dont pay more then rm50 for hj then she say only outside can touch... I try my luck going inside only to find out that the bra is so thick telling her that n she say my is very small... Sainz Liao n after a while exploded! She then clean me up with wet tissue. Dress up n left disappointed paid her rm60 for the effort.otw out actually saw a few other gal that look ok... Just my luck! Wrong timing! Not sure abt coming bk to this place!
Sry didn't got to ask the gal name.
Demage rm65 + rm60
What is the ML no.? Ban her !!
Old 24-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

As it was my first trip there, I forgotten to ask. Anywhere will properly not go bk again. There r so many spa and mp in jb, hey stick to 1.
Will post again when I visit others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1