The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 29-12-2014, 11:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

mate... read post 2 of this thread and get out of moderation mode first before u can use the rep system

Quote:
Originally Posted by shybroq View Post
Hi just asking a quick qns here hope the seniors can help this noob here: But how come I try to look for the rep button it doesn't appear at all on my browser? --> IE Kamsia!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
hoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Newbie here, how do i put my signature at bottom like many people?
Old 12-01-2015, 02:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoang View Post
Newbie here, how do i put my signature at bottom like many people?
Once you are out of moderation you will be able to create and display your signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
Birnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan
another okt con business HERE !

as long as you book any girls from any okt in this forum, regardless of their nationalities, you will be hugely disappointed in their looks dept, meaning what you see is NOT what you will be getting !

the prices are also ridiculously high & expensive based on the type of quality they are selling becos all these okts are BLOOD SUCKERS wanting to earn more by providing us with low quality look and also clones themselves writing all the fake report tempting bros to book !!!

the best part is the forum owner Sammyboyfor allows OKT to change their stable name anytime whenever their bad services exposed by genuine bros here (most of the time they censored the stable name & protect their interest)

the moderators working for Sammyboyfor are the ones always lurking around in all sections of the forum using clones to participate in the thread discussion especially under the section "Adult Discussions About Sex" disguised as if there are many genuine bros participating & surfing the forum which in actual fact old bird bro(S) like us have already long left this con forum becos of okt dishonest practices, price expensive & yet studio pic, what you see is NOT what you get !!!

boycott & stay away from this forum, the only place to pick a good service ladies are those working in geylang legal houses.

FUCK YOU owner of Sammyboyforum, the moderators and the bunch of clone OKTS with full of tricks !!!
Old 16-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birnes View Post
Interesting sharing
It is indeed always totally different from the photo. The sian 1/2 feeling one gets when he sees the real person

I have discovered an accurate way of identifying the prettier ones.. PM me if you are interested. Of course, I welcome all counterexamples to disprove my theory
Old 26-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tempest88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 can help i paid already for premium but i cannot go private forum except this website only

Thank you for ordering an access key at the following site:
http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com

The following codes are to be used to login and will provide immediate access. Please note that the codes are case
sensitive and should be typed exactly as seen below.

Usercode
Passcode
Amount USD 19.95 (SGD 28.97)

'Verotel*vtsup.com' will appear on your credit card or bank statement as the beneficiary of this transaction.

For billing questions or remarks, please email [email protected]. Always mention both your usercode and passcode in your correspondence.

Kind regards,

Verotel Support
Old 26-01-2015, 03:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Which site did you sign up at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest88 View Post
any1 can help i paid already for premium but i cannot go private forum except this website only

The following codes are to be used to login and will provide immediate access. Please note that the codes are case

Usercode
Passcode

'Verotel*vtsup.com' will appear on your credit card or bank statement as the beneficiary of this transaction.

For billing questions or remarks, please email [email protected]. Always mention both your usercode and passcode in your correspondence.

Kind regards,

Verotel Support
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 26-01-2015, 04:19 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, premium member cost is USD17.95 per month not USD 19.95

and if u are accessing the photos via www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com that can only mean that u sign up for asiangirlsnextdoor.com.. not the premium membership... it is a different thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest88 View Post

Usercode
Passcode

Kind regards,

Verotel Support

Old 26-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Pardon me if the answer for this question was posted before.

The letter in brackets that goes with the nickname, what do they mean?

From what I know:

(A) = advertiser
(M) = under moderation
(P) = premium user
(B) = ??? Banned?
(V) = ???

What are the other types of users?

Last edited by halogen019; 26-01-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Added new letter
Old 26-01-2015, 08:37 PM

(p) members who can access the private section.
(B) banned
(V) we have do away with that and replaced it with premium membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Pardon me if the answer for this question was posted before.

The letter in brackets that goes with the nickname, what do they mean?

From what I know:

(A) = advertiser
(M) = under moderation
(P) = premium user
(B) = ??? Banned?
(V) = ???

What are the other types of users?

Old 27-01-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the explanation!

So under what circumstances can a user be banned?

Using vulgarity in zapping?

I wanted to PM a fellow bro on a contact but realised his status is (B). Can he still receive PMs?
Old 27-01-2015, 11:09 AM

we hardly banned anyone unless really necessary e.g those who spam non-stop..

there is no point sending PMs to those banned members, they wont be able to access their account.

if he is banned..
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Thanks for the explanation!

So under what circumstances can a user be banned?

Using vulgarity in zapping?

I wanted to PM a fellow bro on a contact but realised his status is (B). Can he still receive PMs?

Old 04-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I set up a new account to buy advertisement space. Can I be adviced on how to make payments for advertisements?
Old 04-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trystar View Post
I set up a new account to buy advertisement space. Can I be adviced on how to make payments for advertisements?
Hi there. If you want to advertise your services or products, please contact the moderator for details.

Old 16-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shybroq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sorry mind if I ask what does HC stand for? cause the http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/forumfaq.html
didn't say. Maybe have to update the faq?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1