The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by see see only View Post
Different class means different class .... Good Manager will talk facts and reasonable clear target ...

An average mangaer will give "general" comments like "we will improve" ... just like those "Cheat Eat" type of ppl will say ..... "Boss no problem will be done asap" .... however when asked "asap" means when ... they usually have no idea "when" and just wait for miracle ...

SO ... ? if next game, we win ... he will said we improve liao but if we lose or draw .... he will say ... "as I mentioned ... we need time to improve"

JUST ANOTHER sweet talk "CHEAT EAT" manager that hoping players will perform and success drop from sky .... BR said before : "We will be playing passing game" .... through out the season si bo ... ONE SYSTEM work for all games si bo?????" WTF ....

A GOOD manager will change tactic basing on the opponent's player quality & weakness vs the quality & weakness of his own players ...

Yesterday we are playing Arsenal ... their players are younger & faster ... Did BR solve this problem or just stick to his "One system" hoping that it works ... cant work still no change in tactic .... 2nd half AW totally out-witted him

ANOTHER SAD SEASON ... can only hope for the best ... after his this kind of reply from the manager
your GOOD manager sounds like Rafa
Old 04-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
Arsenal show us what is passing football with killer goals.
Arsenal played like dat without winning anything close to 10 years liao.

What is the point emulate a team that have not won for 10 years?

BTW, is BR seriously think that his team can out-pass Arsenal brand of football?
Old 04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Our manager ex-team is 2nd in the table

Our ex-assistant manager team is 3rd in the table

Our current manager team is 18th in the table

AND our current manager costs us 5million.

Dear Mr. Henry, where the hell is value for money logic comes from???
Old 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidShao View Post
Our manager ex-team is 2nd in the table

Our ex-assistant manager team is 3rd in the table

Our current manager team is 18th in the table

AND our current manager costs us 5million.

Dear Mr. Henry, where the hell is value for money logic comes from???
Henry is American who know nuts about soccer.... he grew up on baseball.... so cut him some slack.

The economy is bad and his biz is in the red...... you guys push him for more money wait he go and lelong lelong Liverpool.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool damn jialat..... even rejects like Michael Owen and Del Piero refused to play Liverpool
Old 06-09-2012, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

http://liverpool.theoffside.com/2012...r-league-squad

If this is true, it's not going to be a good season for us. Out of the 20 registered players, 4 are goalkeepers so that leaves us with 16 outfield players. So out of 16 outfield players, we need 10 to start a game with 4 on the bench. Right now, Joe Cole and Assaidi are injured. We are quite short of senior players. The other teams are registering 25 senior players with youth players adding to the list of options for their managers. Our saving grace is that we have some young players who can possibly play in the starting 11 for us.

Meanwhile, the likes of Jonjo Shelvey, Raheem Sterling, Adam Morgan, and even out of favour Dani Pacheco all remain available to Brendan Rodgers in the league despite being unregistered, as do any other youth players 21 years of age or younger who don't turn 22 before January 1st, 2013.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't look good for BR that Henry's got to come out and say we are not looking for short-term fixes on ageing players. Does Henry mean that Maxi and Bellars were expensive flops last season? I'm sure we would say they were bright spots in our last campaign.

So more time for the kids? Hope to see more of the likes of Raheem, Pacheco, Morgan etc.

remember souness 1993-4?
Old 06-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Remember Florent Malouda the Chelsea winger? He is in his last year with the Blues but they do not want to renew his contract. They oso do not want him in their 1st team. He has been sent to train and play with the Youth team.

Maybe BR can "save" him by taking him on loan since BR is on good terms with the Chelsea hierarchy..... this move is everyone win-win-win situation.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Maybe BR can "save" him by taking him on loan since BR is on good terms with the Chelsea hierarchy..... this move is everyone win-win-win situation.
Will have to wait till January before we can sign him, I think. I think even the deadline to sign even free agents had ended as the teams had finalised their squad for the first half of the season.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 18
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worth a watch!

Old 07-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
Will have to wait till January before we can sign him, I think. I think even the deadline to sign even free agents had ended as the teams had finalised their squad for the first half of the season.
I think players on loan still can be included as the loan window closes end of this month.... machiam Stoke's Michael Owen case.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Correct me if i am wrong but now the only option for Liverpool is to sign players without a current contract? That means players already unwanted or pass their prime.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
Worth a watch!

Thanks. Nice video! Exactly what we need now.

I have never fancy Rodgers. Just because he manage Liverpool, I had to support him now. Go Rodgers, prove me wrong!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Correct me if i am wrong but now the only option for Liverpool is to sign players without a current contract? That means players already unwanted or pass their prime.
YES! But might as well give our youngsters a chance
Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidShao View Post
YES! But might as well give our youngsters a chance
I don't know what they see in Dempsey but honestly glad they didn't managed to buy him. Just can't but feel he is another one season hit like Caroll. I don't really like Drogba but thou he is already 34 I reckon he still has a few good years left in those feet. He has the physical presence to "bully" defenders something the current strikers lack...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1