The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-12-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Well done to goaless draw!
Juz what we needed!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Total waste of time match! Weather and pitch conditions did not help matters either.

Positives: Reds top the group ; young Smith looks like a reliable replacement for Moreno(whenever necessary); Can looking good on a consistent basis ; Henderson, Coutinho and Rosssiter got some game time ; no injuries.

Negatives: Firmino looked awful once again ; Milner should be benched.

I also wonder why Klopp did not even include young Teixeira on the bench, especially since Liverpool's midfield has looked pretty useless in the last 2 games?

Spurs are now really starting to worry me with their superb form, latest being a 4-1 win against Monaco.

A top 4 EPL finish is going to be a real tough difficult one for Liverpool unless they improve on their consistency quickly. EL win looks to be a real long shot, but still hope for the best lah!
Old 11-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

A very very boring match.
Looks like both teams had a handshake prior to the match and played like kids.
Milner needs a break.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home did not bother to watch. We know it will be a boring game. But nonetheless a job well done. Good to see Klopp giving more chances to the youngsters to have more game time .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

No more European games till February 2016.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
... I also wonder why Klopp did not even include young Teixeira on the bench ...
teixeira was not named @ all in pool's europa squad due 2 sum uefa restrictions ...

Old 12-12-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
teixeira was not named @ all in pool's europa squad due 2 sum uefa restrictions ...
Yes that's right. Like in the Premier League, clubs can pick up to 25 senior players, with a minimum of eight places reserved for homegrown players.

However, UEFA has the additional requirement that four of those homegrown places must be set aside for club-trained players (classified as anyone who has spent three years with the club before the end of the season during which they turn 21.)

As a result, Liverpool lose three of those homegrown places, because we only have one senior club-trained player, defender Jon Flanagan. But since Flanagan was also injured at the point of Europa squad list submission, Rodgers has left him out of the squad too. In other words, we have effectively lost a fourth place as well.

In the end, we only submitted a squad of 21 players, omitting Portuguese midfielder Joao Carlos Teixeira as well as Enrique.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Want to check with you guys if a team wins the Europa League that team automatically qualifies for Champions League ?

Jon Flanangan will be back in training next week. Certain players need to be benched as I don't see any fire in them.

Hope Klopp at least will buy another striker .

Glad to see Henderson and Coutinho back.

Hope Liverpool can continue to pick up another positive result tomorrow.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 12-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Mamamoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Want to check with you guys if a team wins the Europa League that team automatically qualifies for Champions League ?
The Europa League winners will be entered in the UEFA Champions League (at a minimum level of the play-offs)

But if the Champions League winners qualify directly for the Champions League group stage via their domestic league position, then the Europa League winner will enter straight into the group stage by taking over the berth reserved for the Champions League title holders.
Old 13-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Sakho and Sturridge are penciled to return next week against Watford. This is reasonably good news.

I hope the injury list does not grow further.
Old 13-12-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
Sakho and Sturridge are penciled to return next week against Watford. This is reasonably good news.

I hope the injury list does not grow further.
Ah Gong hope you talk less and do more on the pitch and for the team. Many people are watching you .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 13-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
No more European games till February 2016.
Ya really looking forward to sleep earlier on Sunday nights.
Past few games, including tonight will have to tong until 1.45am.
Tomorr Mon wake up will be a struggle.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamoo View Post
The Europa League winners will be entered in the UEFA Champions League (at a minimum level of the play-offs)

But if the Champions League winners qualify directly for the Champions League group stage via their domestic league position, then the Europa League winner will enter straight into the group stage by taking over the berth reserved for the Champions League title holders.
Thanks for your reply bro. It makes clearer sense . Hoping that Liverpool can go all the way. But there are indeed tough teams in the Europa League .

Liverpool really need to put in some more hard work in front of their home crowd. Glad to see that some more players are coming back from the treatment room. Now left Ings ; Gomez and Sturridge seeking treatment.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 14-12-2015, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The linesman had to save us.
What is Liverpool defense doing?
Benteke and Mignolet had a horrible 45 minutes.
Old 14-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

It really convinces me that Benteke is USELESS.
Not only he could not score, he could not dribble well, could not head properly, easily loses possession of the ball, and worse, he is clumsy always falls when tackled by opponents

Sell him and change to 5 Coutihno and Liverpool just needs scoring and effective midfielders not lousy strikers like Benteke and always sick Porridge
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1