The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

As usual Lovren gave away a penalty in last night game versus Iceland.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 27-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

No confirm news on Zeljko Buvac and now we lose Sebastian Frank who is a scout to Borussia Dortmund.
I hope we appoint talented people in the backroom.
Old 27-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, Mr Lovren is never too far away from the limelight, or should i say under the spotlight. Somemore he can be cocky and bragged to the media that this Croatia side is better than the side from WC98 which reached the semis. Yes, he claims with him in starting line-up, this Croatia side would go all the way to the final.
We shall wait and see, especially his No1 fansee here, Sex Crusader.

Last edited by newton; 27-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 27-06-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
No confirm news on Zeljko Buvac and now we lose Sebastian Frank who is a scout to Borussia Dortmund.
I hope we appoint talented people in the backroom.
It remains to be seen whether Buvac will return to Anfield or seek a managerial role elsewhere.
Liverpool’s official line on the matter is that the 56-year-old remains a club employee.
For the moment, though, it seems highly unlikely that he will be present at Melwood when the Reds kick off their pre-season preparations at the beginning of July.
Earlier this month, Pepijn Lijnders left his position as NEC boss and returned to Anfield to resume his key role in Klopp’s coaching staff.

Meanwhile Mario Gotze wants to join Liverpool this summer, according to Bundesliga expert Lee Price.
Speaking to the Express, Price said that Gotze wants to make a move to the Premier League and the German international believes Liverpool are the perfect club for him.
“The German star is out of favour at Borussia Dortmund, and wants to test himself in England, plus would command a relatively modest fee in today’s hyperactive transfer market. Most Premier League clubs would take the star, but Liverpool would be his top choice, largely because of the Klopp factor – who he worked with at Dortmund,” said Price.
Old 27-06-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Haha, Mr Lovren is never too far away from the limelight, or should i say under the spotlight. Somemore he can be cocky and bragged to the media that this Croatia side is better than the side from WC98 which reached the semis. Yes, he claims with him in starting line-up, this Croatia side would go all the way to the final.
We shall wait and see, especially his No1 fansee here, Sex Crusader.D
Fark Serious, the world top defender gave away another penalty ? It's his trademark , isn't it? I didn't watch any of the Croatia game! I hope Suarez bite the hell out of him! I follow Senegal Nia! The French look good but couldn't understand giroud as the striker! Maybe AW ask Didier for a favour although he is now in Chelsea ! pool shd just bid for lemar, he was quick!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 27-06-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Naby Keita will wear the Number 8 jersey and that's confidence.

Meanwhile, Mourinho is trying to steal Liverpool's transfer target again.
Old 27-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
It remains to be seen whether Buvac will return to Anfield or seek a managerial role elsewhere.
Liverpool’s official line on the matter is that the 56-year-old remains a club employee.
For the moment, though, it seems highly unlikely that he will be present at Melwood when the Reds kick off their pre-season preparations at the beginning of July.
Earlier this month, Pepijn Lijnders left his position as NEC boss and returned to Anfield to resume his key role in Klopp’s coaching staff.

I honestly feel that he will not come back to Anfield .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 27-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12811 / Power: 19
FitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond reputeFitPartner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Naby Keita will wear the Number 8 jersey and that's confidence.

Meanwhile, Mourinho is trying to steal Liverpool's transfer target again.
If things does not work out, he'll claim that he is the one who signed the player, but it is the club who sold him off
Old 27-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I honestly feel that he will not come back to Anfield .
I prefer that he does not come back. He isn't being professional. We qualified for the Champions League final yet he does not come back to assist.
Old 27-06-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
pool shd just bid for lemar, he was quick!
No point being quick when you are the worst player on the pitch.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

We should sign Julian Brandt. He has good technical skills and seems a classic winger.

Klopp should use his German influence and sign him. He will fit well into the front 3.
Old 28-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched the biggest joke in World Cup....
Korea's second goal was a joke and gift wrapped by the German goalie.

Klopp should now sign the Korean goalie
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-06-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
I just watched the biggest joke in World Cup....:
Korea's second goal was a joke and gift wrapped by the German goalie.

Klopp should now sign the Korean goalie
That's his new position next season in BM! The Korean goalie will be torn into pieces in BPL! He is so skinny!
Old 28-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Leroy Sane must be LHAO at Joachim Low now

Loris Karius must be saying to himself thank god for RussiaWC2018 as all or almost all the top rated GKs in Russia have thus far been poor to at best average

Way things are going, we could well get a dark horse WC winner and a first time one as well
Old 28-06-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

All the goalkeepers who are labelled World Class are not doing well.
De Gea and Neuer were so poor and Alisson and Courtios have been average.
How will we solve the goalkeeping problem is something I'm very keen to know.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1