The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The squad in full for the game in Paris tomorrow

Fabinho, Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Keita, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Gomez, Alisson, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Mignolet, Shaqiri, Robertson, Matip, Kelleher, Camacho, Alexander-Arnold.

No Solanke, Origi, Lallana and Clyne but Camacho included, interesting.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

We need to be at our very best to beat PSG at home. We have the quality players on the pitch and on the bench and we need to take every chance we can.

Heard that Mane is not well, Shaqiri to take his place? so far Shaqiri have not disappoint.

4am the game starts!
Old 29-11-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Shit performance.
Talk about your team before you speak about other leagues or teams.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Compared to last season 2017/8 season Liverpool were 5th with 22pts and GD +7. I am happy we had improved not just the position after 12 matches but the overall.
Since you like to do comparison of last season so much, any improvement of Ah Klopp's team after 5 CL games this season vs last season, after Ah Klopp spent millions on a top goalie, a couple of midfielders and a mediocre attacker in Xherdan Shaqiri who can only shines agst smaller teams.
Never going to win anything with a midfield packed with workhorses like Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum, no creative spark to break down opponent's defence, unlike David Sliva or Kevin De Bruyne. Did not notice Wijnaldum was playing until he was hauled off in the 2nd half.
And the over-rated coach keeps picking his favourite defender, the Lumbering fool Lovren agst speedster like Mbappe and Neymar, you know victory is never on the cards.
Speaking of over-rated coaches who can't win sliverware with English teams, Spurs now has 7pts compared to the Reds 6 pts after 5 CL games. How about that for comparison.

Last edited by newton; 29-11-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 29-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

With PSG flying from the start, Klopp should have asked the players to press.

You guys made it too easy.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 29-11-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Guess Liverpool never likes to do things the easy way, with qualification lying in the balance, I believe they will still go through. Understand they need to beat Napoli by 1-0 or 2 or more goals to get through..it doable...since it is a home tie.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp has been tactically poor in our away games in Europe this season.

Don't know what else to say, after such a promising outlook in Europe when the season kicked-off we've regressed quite badly. The midfield, Klopp's naiveté plus fear in team selections, and our front three not hitting the heights of last season have all been factors. Frustrating. But something needs to change.

I'm not too optimistic of coming up against, not only a quality Napoli team, but Ancelotti who'll know what's required to get his team through.

Also Neymar can break a leg for all I care. I used to think the Italians (Inter) and the Spaniards (Real, Barca, Atletico) were bad when it came to play acting, but this PSG side is definitely the worst I’ve seen
Old 03-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool won dirty again, just imagine a freak goal ..form a certain angle, the ball seemed to be off the line as per the alignment of the upper bar...hmmmm..maybe that is allowed gua?

Anyway, Origi played well too. That Sick chicken is very jaded and slow, so be sold in winter ...Mane was a bit selfish buy not passing the ball to Salah ..haizzzz.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

overslept and missed the match but woke up to a 1-0 scoreline with a 96 min winner by Origi??? wow.........................am i dreaming?????

3 points is all that counts and A. Becker was a standout. I need to see the replay.
Old 03-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
overslept and missed the match but woke up to a 1-0 scoreline with a 96 min winner by Origi??? wow.........................am i dreaming?????

3 points is all that counts and A. Becker was a standout. I need to see the replay.
It was a fluke lucky goal..... but then Liverpool needed Lady Luck's help through this coming weeks...... hopefully she'll remain by their side.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Best if we don't analyze this match at all. The footballing gods have bestowed perhaps the weirdest victory to us in recent memory. Don't test the gods

That said need to make some comments as I am still buzzing!!

Alisson was massive huge last night and showed why he is worth the £70m plus we paid for him Not just that brilliant save but for also demonstrating leadership at the end breaking up the ruckus and getting the ball moving again which eventually led to that winner.

Gomez was a monster and now a vital part of our defensive axis together with VVD and Alisson

Fabinho was great going forward. Just needs to adapt to the pace of the EPL a bit more and get his defending up a notch. To do this he needs to start more games and I think he has earned the right!

So happy for Origi! Think he may have come full circle since that vicious Funes Mori injury and oh so sweet the irony, merry Christmas Everton!! Hope he is now a reliable option upfront.

Downside, we once again need to be more clinical upfront. Also I think Firmino really needs a rest, he looked absolutely knackered and was once again in poor form. Perhaps Origi or Daniel to start at Turf Moor instead?

Finally shout out to Klopp for running on to the pitch after that crazy goal! Stupid thing to do but you got to love him for his passion

We move on to Burnley next.

P. S. This could well have been our 'Macheda' moment perhaps? You never can tell eh
Old 03-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Klopp should move Salah back to the right. He is having a tough time with big defenders and that makes him less mobile.

Firmino should move to the top or be replaced with a proper striker if Klopp chooses a 4231 formation. Firmino as a 10 is not working for now.

Good to see Fabinho putting in those challenges but he seems slow. He is the defensive midfielder we need and I hope he will improve.

3 points to close the gap to City with more matches coming. Players need to be more clinical in finishing especially Mane and Salah.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Resting/rotation is inevitable at this stage of the season...after Burnley we have Bournemouth at the anything but ideal time on Saturday morning UK time, then two massive games next week. Four games in 10 days...relentless.

This is the first real test of squad depth & quality this season. Other than Lallana ( not including Ox & Brewster), we have no real injuries. If Mane & Robertson are carrying slight knocks tonight is the game to give them a break.

Trent & Gomez cant play 4 in 10 days either...one or the other to be rested tonight , and alternated on Sat.

Henderson & Milner will probably start tonight ...rest Gini & start either Fabinho or Keita.

Rest Mane & drop Firmino to the bench...start Shaqiri & Sturridge or Origi with Salah up front.

Its a real testing 10 days and how we manage it will be crucial to our season. No doubt Klopp & his team had this period flagged & planned for weeks. Had we nailed our CL qualification the period would have been less taxing...with Napoli a must-win there is no let up.

Here we go...!!

P. S. Unfortunately I note that darn City juggernaut rolls on urghhh!
Old 06-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Resting/rotation is inevitable at this stage of the season...after Burnley we have Bournemouth at the anything but ideal time on Saturday morning UK time, then two massive games next week. Four games in 10 days...relentless.

This is the first real test of squad depth & quality this season. Other than Lallana ( not including Ox & Brewster), we have no real injuries. If Mane & Robertson are carrying slight knocks tonight is the game to give them a break.

Trent & Gomez cant play 4 in 10 days either...one or the other to be rested tonight , and alternated on Sat.

Henderson & Milner will probably start tonight ...rest Gini & start either Fabinho or Keita.

Rest Mane & drop Firmino to the bench...start Shaqiri & Sturridge or Origi with Salah up front.

Its a real testing 10 days and how we manage it will be crucial to our season. No doubt Klopp & his team had this period flagged & planned for weeks. Had we nailed our CL qualification the period would have been less taxing...with Napoli a must-win there is no let up.

Here we go...!!

P. S. Unfortunately I note that darn City juggernaut rolls on urghhh!
Wow I'm beginning to suspect either you are Klopp in real life, or you are his adviser
Old 06-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Wow I'm beginning to suspect either you are Klopp in real life, or you are his adviser
Bro Escobar is Mr Knowledgeable.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1