The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
A simple reason for not using own car...car plate can be traced. If she complain to her white knight, a few clicks at onemotoring.com is enough already...

Sand, hair, seat arrangement, spermies or pussy juices, and lingering perfume or body lotion or bath foam smells...all these are killers...

And remember to stock up the wet tissues in the car hor...

With Car Plate number, from OneMotoring, you can only get information like road tax expiry date and what car is it. Other than that, nothing much.

Don't have to worry too much.

If she got any of your social media (which is your real main account), then that can be disastrous.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Charles878787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh, any bros kind enough to let me know where can I find a maid?
Old 27-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles878787 View Post
You can call MOM and the relevant officer in charge will be able to assist you on your query
Old 27-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
You can call MOM and the relevant officer in charge will be able to assist you on your query
147 post in a day. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Get a life dude.
Old 27-03-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously? If u bother to look at the previous threads it’s there plain sight for u to see where to find maids man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Not Activated

Okok thanks
Old 27-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Come i clap for you! Full of jiao wei nonsense!
To each his own... Everyone also got their thinking and jiao way just like yourself also. Show respect for others thoughts and you will be respected when you speak also
Old 27-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

VC my DH and she told me she's going back to Indo next week cos can't find employer. She might come back again if her agency can help her.

Plan to give her one last fuck before that. Hope to convince her to swallow my cum. After we makan dinner I'm hoping she's ok to BBBJ me inside toilet as a farewell gift hahahahaha
Old 27-03-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
VC my DH and she told me she's going back to Indo next week cos can't find employer. She might come back again if her agency can help her.

Plan to give her one last fuck before that. Hope to convince her to swallow my cum. After we makan dinner I'm hoping she's ok to BBBJ me inside toilet as a farewell gift hahahahaha
Haha same situation for me too yesterday. I bonk this DH quite long ago for free and after that didn't contact as she complain I didn't give her any money.it seems like she expected money voluntarily.ofcourse never say why I stupid offer her money.
But then she posted michat going back home soon. I just tried without hope if she want to meet, she asked me how much I will give her, I said let us talk in the room and met her yesterday.had a good 2hr session and before send her back home, told her I don't know how much to give. She said it is ok no need money and tonight she can sleep well. Felt so lucky.lol..
Old 27-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzzzzz my fb employer canceled her pass bec she go back and when idiot employer message she reply slow boss not happy knn.
Old 27-03-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

LBFM MILF….
Old 27-03-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Come 1st April.. alot of paid maid will lose their extra income..
Esp those thinking they have golden mouth or pussy ask $150 or $300 per meet..
Old 27-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
147 post in a day. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Get a life dude.
Those are accumulated post, not in a day
Old 27-03-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

not sure sunday tea dance will be back after 1 april

zouk already posting their brand night so meaning clubbing are back ?
Old 27-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I don't know it was so easy that time, then I got hooked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
This morning meet up with new DH.

Maybe next time i will CIM. 100 well spent.
Upz You 2 Bro's

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1