The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HIV screening info

if u have not done any test before then it will be good to do the hiv and some of the STD
check out his webby and decide for yourself what type of test you would like to go for.. http://drtanandpartners.com/home/sex...ing-treatment/

advice for you to just stick to HJ and you wont have to worry abt any test in future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Hi doc, for a person who usually go for HJ with MLs, and once a while have BBBJ and protected sex with FLs. Which tests should I go for?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-06-2015, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Hi doc, for a person who usually go for HJ with MLs, and once a while have BBBJ and protected sex with FLs. Which tests should I go for?
Thanks for the A2A.

The simple answer to your question, and this might sound mercenary, is test for EVERYTHING.

Let me explain.

From your description of your exposure you obviously think your risk of catching HIV or any other STDs is low and I agree with you. HJ, BBBJ and protected sex are low risk activities. However, they are not NO RISK activities. Risk for HIV is next to zero. Risk of Syphilis is also negligible. Risk of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are very real. Risk of Herpes and HPV are significant. When making a decision on screening, it does not make sense to test for some things and not others just because the others are of lower risk.

I like to give this example: Someone asks you if he wants to cross a really deserted road, should he only look out for bicycles or also look out for motorcycles and cars also? Obviously you would say "are you crazy? look out for everything!" Even though you know the road is very quiet and the chance of a car passing by is really low. Because, although unlikely, getting hit by a car is a lot worse than getting hit by a bicycle.

I'm sure there is some kind of fancy name for this in decision making theory. Impact Analysis or Consequence Analysis or something like that. Anybody knows?
Old 24-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if u have not done any test before then it will be good to do the hiv and some of the STD
check out his webby and decide for yourself what type of test you would like to go for.. http://drtanandpartners.com/home/sex...ing-treatment/

advice for you to just stick to HJ and you wont have to worry abt any test in future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Thanks for the A2A.

The simple answer to your question, and this might sound mercenary, is test for EVERYTHING.

Let me explain.

From your description of your exposure you obviously think your risk of catching HIV or any other STDs is low and I agree with you. HJ, BBBJ and protected sex are low risk activities. However, they are not NO RISK activities. Risk for HIV is next to zero. Risk of Syphilis is also negligible. Risk of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are very real. Risk of Herpes and HPV are significant. When making a decision on screening, it does not make sense to test for some things and not others just because the others are of lower risk.

I like to give this example: Someone asks you if he wants to cross a really deserted road, should he only look out for bicycles or also look out for motorcycles and cars also? Obviously you would say "are you crazy? look out for everything!" Even though you know the road is very quiet and the chance of a car passing by is really low. Because, although unlikely, getting hit by a car is a lot worse than getting hit by a bicycle.

I'm sure there is some kind of fancy name for this in decision making theory. Impact Analysis or Consequence Analysis or something like that. Anybody knows?
Thank you both for the replies, will check out the website
Old 10-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hottieboddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I recently had a first time experience with a ML, where I had protected intercourse. Even though it was protected, I'm still afraid I might have done things wrongly and caught something from the incident, because it was my first time encounter. My condom was on during the entire intercourse, after which it was removed and she gave me HJ until I shot.

Can anyone advise me if I'm at high risk of catching any diseases(esp hiv)? And what sort of tests should I get checked?

Thank you very much for your help.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottieboddie View Post
Can anyone advise me if I'm at high risk of catching any diseases(esp hiv)? And what sort of tests should I get checked?

Don't bother getting checked. Your risk is minimal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Don't bother getting checked. Your risk is minimal.
Hi. Thanks for the input, really appreciate it.

I'm still Quite new and inexperienced to this so I'm still worried. Could I have come into contact with anything after I removed the condom and she performed a HJ? I'm mainly concerned about hiv infection. And may I ask the more experienced bros, are the massage ladies usually clean and free of hiv? How high are the risks normally?

Thank you very much.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And may I ask the more experienced bros, are the massage ladies usually clean and free of hiv? How high are the risks normally?

Thank you very much.
There is no way of answering such a question because there are too many variables.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 10-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

I would just like to know if it is common for the bros here to contract hiv from protected sex with MLs/FLs/other sex workers etc.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Protected sex with ML, but worried :(

Hi,

I recently had a first time experience with a ML, where I had protected intercourse. Even though it was protected, I'm still afraid I might have done things wrongly and caught something from the incident, because it was my first time encounter. My condom was on during the entire intercourse, after which it was removed and she gave me HJ until I shot.

'm still Quite new and inexperienced to this so I'm still worried. Could I have come into contact with anything after I removed the condom and she performed a HJ? I'm mainly concerned about hiv infection. And may I ask the more experienced bros, are the massage ladies usually clean and free of hiv?

Old 10-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I would just like to know if it is common for the bros here to contract hiv from protected sex with MLs/FLs/other sex workers etc.
There is no such data available. However, since you used a condom, you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

If you are still worried, get yourself tested to allay your fears.

Old 10-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Re: Protected sex with ML, but worried :(

Why are you asking the same question twice?

Quote:
Hi,

'm still Quite new and inexperienced to this so I'm still worried. Could I have come into contact with anything after I removed the condom and she performed a HJ? I'm mainly concerned about hiv infection. And may I ask the more experienced bros, are the massage ladies usually clean and free of hiv?

Old 10-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Protected sex with ML, but worried :(

hottie, first time?
then u are in trouble, u have caught a very serious disease called Addiction. once kenna u will always go for more.. wifey will taste bland.. now u will always look for more and spend more money on that.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

1. HIV

Assuming that she has HIV in the first place and currently not taking ARTs, your risk of catching it from insertive penile-vaginal sex (unprotected) ranges from about 1 in 1000 to 1 in 10,000 depending on which study you read.

Condoms, according to NIAID report, confers about a 86% protection against HIV.

Boss also correctly pointed out that there are a whole host of other variables. E.g. her viral load, presence of blood, presence of other infections etc

2. Other STDs

Yes there is a risk.
Old 14-08-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lindaboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just posted on another thread about the importance of testing urself for sexually transmittd diseases.
i had been to this medical clinic nuffield medical at siglap couple of times - for my vaccination and for my std testing, - wow got my results out in 20 min and i am happy the results are OK. n guess what i am going to jump again
Old 13-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Orehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I would like to ask how long would I need to take a test to see whether I have been infected?

I recently got drunk and slept with someone and couldn't really remembered the process. Please help. It's been one week and I recently notice my tonsils has white spots on them. I often get them when I'm having sore throat but this time I don't feel any pain when swallowing food or water.
I'm going crazy from worrying about this. When do I have to wait to take the test?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1