The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

sure bro, will let u know once my schdule is out, planning to set up company there, so work visa shouldnt be a problem rite?wat about yourself, carrying wat kind of visas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Hi..

I think i can remember you..

Regarding your work visa, you will be self-employed? As far as i know, self employed visa is hard to get as you need local company guarantee.

I will be in YGN almost monthly from Dec - April. We can meet up
Old 29-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor View Post
sure bro, will let u know once my schdule is out, planning to set up company there, so work visa shouldnt be a problem rite?wat about yourself, carrying wat kind of visas
Great to hear you setting up your own biz in Myanmar.. Now is a good time

I only go Myanmar for short working trip so I am on 6mths multiple entry visa.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
mormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samstermormor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yalor, now is the best time, so u mean we can jus apply those 6 months visa from sg embassy?cool

Quote:
Great to hear you setting up your own biz in Myanmar.. Now is a good time

I only go Myanmar for short working trip so I am on 6mths multiple entry visa.
Old 29-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
yalor, now is the best time, so u mean we can jus apply those 6 months visa from sg embassy?cool
You need to have 4 single entry visa before you can get multiple entry.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yamesbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not possible if you stay at Parkroyal unless u go down to Music Club after your boss or colleagues sleeps.

Another caution is when u bring girls home, they will need to leave their Identity Card at front desk for our safety incase they run away in the middle of the nite. Make sure you give correct ROOM number to front desk..

Why not bring your boss?
Finally got back from Yangon. i was the hotel pub till late. i manage to see only 3 ok looking ones. so saddd. but near the end i saw this young energetic bubly gal it was still 10.30 pm so i ignored it as i did not dare to bring her up just in case boss in lobby or other lady colleagues wondering around drank 3-4 more beers then watched the show finally i as i walked to the restroom i bumped into her again. i guess it was destined. i spoke to her and she sat with me and finally it was about 11.30 i guess it was safe i brought her up.

she was actually quite nice albeit a bit dark. i was told by bros here that BJ is almost not possible but i still had to try . she said cannot this that. (minimum english) then i said just kiss it. so she did and i shove it in her. eh to my surprise she also BJ ler. hahhhahah

anyways overall bonking is not bad. had 2 sessions almost 3 i had to shoo her off as i had an early meeting LOL.

thanks to bros that had given good advice.
Old 29-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Yangon...been there twice in the 1990s
remember staying in a Singaporean owned hotel next to Shwedagon Pagoda.
Front desk manager also a singaporean
not much activities...going to work and then straight back to hotel
heard in those days 1 fxxk in Mynammar is USD 1...
anyway I dun find the Mynammese gals attractive...they applied some powderary things on therir cheeks...
public buses are lorries...everytime we have to pay a guard when we drive across a bridge. Anyway this thread bring back some good memories.

How is the economy now in Yangon...?
May need to explore this market for my company.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sonnam80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
momor: what kind of business you will do in myanmar? I am wondering what business you guys doing in myanmar, it since like pearl bro going there often. my boss ask me to go market research next year, but i have no idea about this place.
Old 08-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Hi all,

Currently in Myanmar, starting at Parkroyal. Was at the pub downstairs at the hotel and was very surprise that the demand is more than the supply now. Not sure why if any bro is staying at Parkroyal now can pm me. Cheers night is still young here.

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 08-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Hi all,

Currently in Myanmar, starting at Parkroyal. Was at the pub downstairs at the hotel and was very surprise that the demand is more than the supply now. Not sure why if any bro is staying at Parkroyal now can pm me. Cheers night is still young here.
Bro

I just got back from YGN. Found that its almost impossible to get a good gal from Music Club. Too many "laowai" hunting for English speaking gals.

I prefer JJ or Emperor. Even Pioneer is better.

Good luck to your hunt

Old 08-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Yangon...been there twice in the 1990s
remember staying in a Singaporean owned hotel next to Shwedagon Pagoda.
Front desk manager also a singaporean
not much activities...going to work and then straight back to hotel
heard in those days 1 fxxk in Mynammar is USD 1...
anyway I dun find the Mynammese gals attractive...they applied some powderary things on therir cheeks...
public buses are lorries...everytime we have to pay a guard when we drive across a bridge. Anyway this thread bring back some good memories.

How is the economy now in Yangon...?
May need to explore this market for my company.
Your previous hotel should be Kandawyi Palace Hotel . Already sold back to Myanmarese.

Yangon is opening up for sure. Too many investors are flocking to this country.

Last year this time, hotels like Traders or Parkroyal hardly 50% occupied. Now, you have to book 2-3 weeks in advance due to big influx of foreigners.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro

I just got back from YGN. Found that its almost impossible to get a good gal from Music Club. Too many "laowai" hunting for English speaking gals.

I prefer JJ or Emperor. Even Pioneer is better.

Good luck to your hunt
Thanks bro, didn't go for the girls there just go there to enjoy the live singing which is good

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 12-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 19
niahkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

Just to share some info..
I've been based in Myanmar for 6 months already.

As mentioned in the previous postings..

1) Park Royal seems like the best spot if you do not have any local contacts.
Price range : USD 70 - 100
So far not too impressed by the ladies there but they fancy foreigners especially Singaporeans.

2) Sedona - never tried any ladies there b4 so no comments.
not as many choice as Park Royal but not as sleazy thou.
Price range aprox the same as Park Royal.

3) V6 - very local joint. thats where you can spot some of the "atas" bengs there.
Price Range : 50,000 kyat (aprox USD $65)
Experience here is so-far-so good.
There is something about this joint that is very similar to Pioneer which I'll explain later.

4) Pioneer - a zouk equivalent in Myanmar.
**Note: crowd only start coming in after 1030. Dont bother going too early**
Price Range : 50,000 kyat ONLY!!!!
Twice 2 girls rejected my USD offers. They only accept Kyats for some funny reasons.

5) JJ - AVOID AT ALL COST
the moment i step out of the cab, i sense danger and according to the locals,
foreigners who visit JJs are pretty Low-Class. The atas ones go park royal / sedona.
Expect min english from the ladies here.

6) 369 or 365 (cant remember exactly)
This joint is directly opp Emperor. (In fact the locals advice me to avoid Emperor which i did)
I managed to pick up a 30,000Kyat (aprox SGD45) lady once from here.
But I send her off 1/2 way during the bonk. Couldnt stand the stench from the CB. Never went back there again.
As they say "Good things cant be cheap"

Some interesting facts i've learned about MM ladies.
Other than those at Sedona/Park Royal, the rest of the ladies you find outside are FLs (not professional thus no BJ for some cases).
Most of them hold day jobs. For them, Its NOT all about the $$$.
If they dont like your face = too bad.
They would rather go home empty handed den to sleep with you for $. They are unlike the Thai / Vietnam ladies who will try to warm up to you. For most cases, I had to warm up to them instead (quite sad i know)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

P/s: If you have any "good" massage joints,
Please do kindly share the love or PM me. Greatly appreciated.
AND
SBF is officially blocked in Myanmar at the moment.
If you have any ways to by pass it, Pls do share it with me as well.

TYVM
Old 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niahkong View Post
Dear bros,

Just to share some info..
I've been based in Myanmar for 6 months already.

As mentioned in the previous postings..

1) Park Royal seems like the best spot if you do not have any local contacts.
Price range : USD 70 - 100
So far not too impressed by the ladies there but they fancy foreigners especially Singaporeans.

2) Sedona - never tried any ladies there b4 so no comments.
not as many choice as Park Royal but not as sleazy thou.
Price range aprox the same as Park Royal.

3) V6 - very local joint. thats where you can spot some of the "atas" bengs there.
Price Range : 50,000 kyat (aprox USD $65)
Experience here is so-far-so good.
There is something about this joint that is very similar to Pioneer which I'll explain later.

4) Pioneer - a zouk equivalent in Myanmar.
**Note: crowd only start coming in after 1030. Dont bother going too early**
Price Range : 50,000 kyat ONLY!!!!
Twice 2 girls rejected my USD offers. They only accept Kyats for some funny reasons.

5) JJ - AVOID AT ALL COST
the moment i step out of the cab, i sense danger and according to the locals,
foreigners who visit JJs are pretty Low-Class. The atas ones go park royal / sedona.
Expect min english from the ladies here.

6) 369 or 365 (cant remember exactly)
This joint is directly opp Emperor. (In fact the locals advice me to avoid Emperor which i did)
I managed to pick up a 30,000Kyat (aprox SGD45) lady once from here.
But I send her off 1/2 way during the bonk. Couldnt stand the stench from the CB. Never went back there again.
As they say "Good things cant be cheap"

Some interesting facts i've learned about MM ladies.
Other than those at Sedona/Park Royal, the rest of the ladies you find outside are FLs (not professional thus no BJ for some cases).
Most of them hold day jobs. For them, Its NOT all about the $$$.
If they dont like your face = too bad.
They would rather go home empty handed den to sleep with you for $. They are unlike the Thai / Vietnam ladies who will try to warm up to you. For most cases, I had to warm up to them instead (quite sad i know)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

P/s: If you have any "good" massage joints,
Please do kindly share the love or PM me. Greatly appreciated.
AND
SBF is officially blocked in Myanmar at the moment.
If you have any ways to by pass it, Pls do share it with me as well.

TYVM
Wow.. I'm a regular at JJ and some of my best bonks comes from this joint. I just didnt know Im so low class for going JJ ..

Another word of advice, going to Pioneer or V6 has its dangers. Myanmar youngsters likes to fight when drunk. So far, only JJ has security guard specifically tasked to guarding foreigners ( dunno why JJ is doing this to low class foreigners.. )

For massages, I go BME or Yangon International Hotel Spa ( located 1st floor).
Both nice and non hanky-panky.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your previous hotel should be Kandawyi Palace Hotel . Already sold back to Myanmarese.

Yangon is opening up for sure. Too many investors are flocking to this country.

Last year this time, hotels like Traders or Parkroyal hardly 50% occupied. Now, you have to book 2-3 weeks in advance due to big influx of foreigners.
so now do they still push out all the luggages and ask all passengers to check whether check-in bags are there before they load into the plane

This is what I experience in the past and i have it a big joke
Old 12-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
so now do they still push out all the luggages and ask all passengers to check whether check-in bags are there before they load into the plane

This is what I experience in the past and i have it a big joke
LOL... now Myanmar has changed so much especially since the last 2 years.

Now you can see luxury cars like BMW X6, Alphard, Fairladys and even Ferrari in Yangon.

Level of Hospitality also slowly improving

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1