The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2019, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
josephx23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa near Bukit Panjang

Heres my FR of a super shy and cute syt near bukit panjang area, had always been going to those well known spas and didn't really try new ones until now

Was quite bored at night and searched for which spas were nearby, chanced upon one near bukitpanjang/hillview.

Went there and asked for B****, turns out she was 19 or 20 years old (which she really looks like, at most i'd give it 22 or 23). She was also vietnamese and couldn't really speak english well but enough to communicate. Also, she was really shy, and throughout the first half of the massage she didnt even go near my that area, until I told her to massage there. Still she was quite shy massaging there so I had to push her abit in the right direction. End up getting what I wanted, the skills weren't the best but she just worked here for 1 month, and she was super shy but trying her best to please, which really made it super hot for me. Damage was less than standard (through talking with her and negotiating a bit thanks to our chemistry), and service while not super professional had a very amateur GND kind of feel to it. Looks were quite good too, better than 80-90% of the other milfs and lao zha bor MLs.

Anyways, willing to trade contacts for any bros with lobang near bukit panjang(preferably with syts, or malay MLs cuz i have a thing for them haha, if both then even better)
Old 16-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near Bukit Panjang

Bukit Panjang / Hill view area? Used to have the "tree" spa there until closed down. You referring to the neighbouring shop? Bukit Panjang itself like got not many spa, unlike older towns
Old 16-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light

This is a p massage / vital care spa.. no take special package no need to talk..

Its a second outlet from a nearby old spa..

Last edited by C00kies; 16-03-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old 16-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
qwertyzxc12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share location in pm?
Old 16-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
poor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kindly share contact and location
Old 16-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Bukit Panjang / Hill view area? Used to have the "tree" spa there until closed down. You referring to the neighbouring shop? Bukit Panjang itself like got not many spa, unlike older towns
From the ts description, it is on the same row as the “tree” spa. This new one just opened last week.
Old 18-03-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
josephx23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
This is a p massage / vital care spa.. no take special package no need to talk..

Its a second outlet from a nearby old spa..
Its not P massage, i just told them i wanted the normal massage($50) and they didnt even try to push any special package or anything
Old 18-03-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 11
Kokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud ofKokorika has much to be proud of

I working nearby can share? Will up and willing to trade. Thanks bro.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokorika View Post
I working nearby can share? Will up and willing to trade. Thanks bro.
Bro, no need to trade. Very easy to find if you can spot the hint...Drove pass last week
Old 19-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

There are two spas side by side. Left spa charges $50/hr and the right one charges $58/h for normal body massage. I tried the right one already and will try the left spa soon.
Old 19-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

I believe TS refers to the left spa, a newly opened one.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Berlinh80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think TS referring to the 2nd outlet of another spa nearby... Same 'R'.. anyway their tactics never change one... go in room and push for Vital Care.... same as P massage... waste money n time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1