The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 11-04-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
I recognize her, she used to be a FL advertising on this forum. Now doing bdsm apparently, never tried though.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone know of any good dommes in nearby countries like kl, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul?
I am thinking of going overseas to find dominatrix given that the local scene is kinda limited
Tokyo has the famous La Siora Domina School. You can search on this thread for reviews. Beyond that Tokyo is also known for a vibrant BDSM scene, compared to them Singapore's sgdomsub or whatever else organizations can be considered amateurs. Not criticizing local dommes, but Japanese dommes are on a whole other level in general.

Difficult part is finding the listings, many are on Japanese websites that are hard to google for even. After that, some dommes don't speak English or accept foreigners, so that's also something you'd have to look out for.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Namelesswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
So all the young local dommes left the scene after the incident? Too bad I haven't got to engage them
what incident ?
Old 12-04-2019, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Lol you speak as though these ladies are highly sophisticated and have all sorts of resources. They're just whores bro, at most the centralized system they have is either a group chat with blacklisted numbers, or some "manager" who oversees their contact list for them.
bro think u misunderstood my post, nothing sophisticated about a system that takes down record, just a simple excel or word file can do it...

i rcv some PMs from bros who couldnt get response from the links i posted, i'm just trying to find a possible explanation for them, another one will be simply the ML/FL is busy, for those pop ones, at any one time can have 30-50 notifications, and that's just from one app alone, so missing one, to them is not really a big deal, just have to keep trying or queue and wait for your turn...
Old 12-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tokyo has the famous La Siora Domina School. You can search on this thread for reviews. Beyond that Tokyo is also known for a vibrant BDSM scene, compared to them Singapore's sgdomsub or whatever else organizations can be considered amateurs. Not criticizing local dommes, but Japanese dommes are on a whole other level in general.

Difficult part is finding the listings, many are on Japanese websites that are hard to google for even. After that, some dommes don't speak English or accept foreigners, so that's also something you'd have to look out for.
for renowned schools like la siora who welcomes international customers, there is an option beside each domina stating whether or not the dommes speak english, however i find language not too much of a barrier as we have google translator or worse case use sign language...

i met 2 dominas from la siora when they came to SG, both occasions have no issue conversing with even though the only japanese i know are 'arigato' and 'kominasai' lol...
Old 12-04-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelesswarrior View Post
what incident ?
The p-event incident bro. It was discussed a few pages back on the same thread.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhopperJunior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone else got a PM with the title "you this bastard dog & yr whole family will die horribly in road accidents soon"?

I have been getting such PMs and negative feedback with such messages, from multiple accounts, and I've been getting them since 2 years ago. I suspect it is a guy who used to post here and got into arguments with other users before.
I thought im the only one who got it. cos i remember that i post nothing offensive and i wonder why the hell such idiotic messages appear on my inbox
Old 12-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhopperJunior View Post
I thought im the only one who got it. cos i remember that i post nothing offensive and i wonder why the hell such idiotic messages appear on my inbox
I just got 14 of those messages on the day I posted the message you quoted lol. Don't know what that's about.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
WhopperJunior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think that this fellow is autistic and mentally challenged.

[IMG]Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 13.20.56 by Surabaya Skyscraper, on Flickr[/IMG]
Old 12-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyone know of any good dommes in nearby countries like kl, Taipei, Tokyo, Seoul?
I am thinking of going overseas to find dominatrix given that the local scene is kinda limited
Hi bro I only have experience in japan for the countries that u named above. I generally no longer patronize Tokyo for bdsm now. Compared to the past there are so many available and cheaper options compared to la siora in Tokyo. For the price of la siora I would rather go to Nagoya for club-absolute. For a cheaper option and an overall better destination in terms of food and nice places to visit, I always recommend Osaka rather than Tokyo. Fetishi-SM is a v good place to start. Its rates are one of the cheapest in japan. And of course it’s also cheaper than what the local “dommes” charge also. For the independent dommes, you can try Mistress Naomi if you are in Osaka, although when I sessioned with her in the past, she used to be “attached” to different clubs in different months. In Tokyo, you can try Mistress youko also. Used to session with her when her rates were much lower. Now her pricing for Japanese clientele is similar to la siora while for non Japanese speakers, she charges more.

Because I need to travel to japan on certain occasions (used to be much more frequent), what I do is I avoid the 300-350 dollar sessions in Singapore and instead chiong 5-6 times in space of a week whenever I go there. It is worth it

My 2 cents
Old 12-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, decided to pen a fr for a mistress that I had met recently. Its a semi-fictional story intertwined with my FR albeit in unusual style. I have to warn you bros that it is pretty long, so for those who do read hope you will enjoy it as much as I did writing.

The stormy rain was pelting down on the cold hard surface of the ship’s main deck which had been hardened by years of treacherous voyage through the rough seas. I scurried down the accommodation, dashing through a flight of stairs into the heart of the vessel, the engine room. Deafening noise filled the room as the main engine was hard at work after being given a complete overhaul; propelling the vast hull through the Panama Canal. If only I could get a new lease on life, I quietly muttered under my breath. Opening the door to the control room, I cracked a faint smile to the Chief engineer although my face betrayed the dreaded weariness that I was shouldering on me.

“Why the gloomy look? Your work here is complete, but you look the same as when you came in.” the Englishman said to me with a quizzed look on his face. “Chief, I lost everything that once mattered to me and I feel like I’m just walking through the motions of life.” Reclining in his chair, he beckoned me to take a seat beside him. A few smokes later, I relented on the bottled up feelings I had, the girl I lost because of the things I liked, and my search for deeper meaning within SM and how that doesn’t invoke the feelings it once used to. As the ashes from my cigarette curled up onto my finger, I realized with a tinge of pain that I confessed to a total stranger how I felt on the inside.

“There’s a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain or maybe I’m just full of horseshit” chuckled the chief as he huffed down on his smoke.

He went on about his own life, how lovers once upon a time become strangers, friends who always had your back became enemies and family that was once everything didn’t matter anymore. “Each of those experiences left a bitter taste in me and yet there’s nothing I would change about them; On the contrary, I choose to reminisce in the fondest of memories that I have with whomever I’ve had the pleasure of crossing paths with” he said echoing a sentiment that I would feel soon after.

I went back up and got out onto the main deck. The sky was the stillest of grey although the rain had started to subside. As I peered over the horizon, I could see the ocean basking in the warmest glow of sunshine and we were headed in that direction. In that surreal moment, it reminded me of a quote by the late American Poet, Robert Frost, “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life; it goes on.”

Soon enough, I was headed home with a heavy heart but with a quiet determination that we all have to move on at some point. Along this time, fellow friends in the forum suggested this mistress to me. Told me she would be a perfect fit for the kind of things I liked and with the type of personality that I much desired. Work commitments had prevented me from seeing her once before and every dominatrix is an adventure of its own so I couldn’t wait to see how things would eventually turn out. The New Year came as soon as the old one left and 2019 was going to be an exciting one, I could feel it in my veins. I initiated a conversation with this mistress thereafter and she happened to be out around the same time shopping for a pair of Christian Louboutins.

I explained to her in all these time, I’ve never seen a dominatrix wear Louboutins in a session and I asked if she could be pop my cherry. She was contemplating between two pairs and sent me pictures of it, I’m guessing perhaps a coy way of teasing me about them. I really liked one of the pairs in particular and I was surprised that she actually went with those although I have no clue if my refined taste led to a tipping of her decision, ha. I remember asking how she was going to match them with her lingerie and attire as all things considered it was of a particularly unusual colour. I then made a few more requests of her including wearing of a dangly pair of diamond earrings and a huge shout out to her for being so accommodating to me. I think the scene hasn’t been particularly kind to clients who make attire requests and the dominants find them cumbersome so while I normally refrain from asking, I knew this mistress was special.

Aside from playing dress-up, I explained to her what my kinks and limits were and the type of submissive I was. I didn’t expect follow up questions on them and I could see she was trying to understand the root of my desires and attempt to better understand the kind of session I was looking for. After everything was said and done, the only thing left was the session itself and to say that I was just excited would have been a serious understatement. Time passed and I found myself nervously in front of a hotel room, unsure about what to expect. As the door creaked open, I found myself being pulled in and pushed against the wall. For a miniscule second, I thought this mistress was going to kiss me then and there, ha! I then looked at her, I was truly mesmerized.by what I saw, a sexy vixen of times, or a vodka soda femme fatale as she likes to call it.

Those fluttering eyes that could make anyone stutter, the gorgeous wavy black hair that seems ever flowing like the river Nile, those provocative lips with flirtatious undertones and finally that half smile which can pierce through even the coldest of hearts. “How could anyone ever say no to this face?” I contemplated to myself in thought. Her hands were still pressing me against the wall and after exchanging some light hearted banter, I found myself at a familiar place, on my knees and I saw the gorgeous pair of Louboutins that I had been real excited about. As she pressed my head against the cold hard floor with her heels, she said it was time for the real treat.

She took out her dress, and underneath it was the loveliest pair of white lingerie from Mimi Holliday. She had the ideal coke bottle body, beautiful bosom, tiny waist and an overqualified booty, the kind that other women would be envious for, the kind that men would love to rub their face around, ha. One moment she’s all hot and sensual and the next humiliating the hell out of me and I absolutely loved the bounce between both as she pressed on my buttons. A true connoisseur of feet, I tremendously enjoy worshipping them on my time but she had different plans. Ordering me to stick out my tongue only, she cleaned the soles, arches and toes in a way unlike any I’ve had before. She made me into her own personal foot cleaning machine before culminating with her stuffing her foot down my mouth. The session then pressed on and she switched to various other plays I requested, keeping me guessing each time, never a dull moment with this mistress.

Eventually, good times have to come an end, but I knew that wasn’t the last I was going to see of her. I remember telling her that her she had the looks of an oriental version of Camila Cabello but definitely couldn’t sing as well I quipped. She cheekily teased that I hadn’t heard her before so I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. As time passed, I found myself awkwardly standing outside yet another hotel room. Door opened, and I find myself pressed against the wall by this beautiful stranger once again, perhaps not as much of a stranger anymore. I recall her watching me shower making me uncomfortable and the moment I stepped out the toilet she dragged me across the room her hands cusped around my crown jewels. I requested for this exquisite set from Agent Provocateur that she had, when she took off her dress I was truly at a loss for words. Time came to a standstill and I saw the elegant designer lingerie carefully wrapped around the silhouette of what could have been the perfect woman in that moment and I couldn’t even tell her how darn good she looked in those; It could have been as though the catalogue model herself came to dominate me on that night. I guessing that she’s one of those people that gets compliments daily so perhaps it isn’t as necessary, ha!

She took out her ropes and tied up both my hands to my thighs perhaps afraid of me getting frisky as I’m sadly friends with the famous wandering hands although I’m quite well behaved, at least most of the times, ha! She made me lie face up on the bed as she sat on my face with her overqualified derriere. As she grinded around, she started her music and began singing her song. Beautiful and kinky, I thought she would suck at singing but she proved me wrong anyways. She pelted an excellent rendition of one of Lana del ray’s less famous tunes and it was magical in all ways even the parts where I couldn’t breathe, ha! She then laid me facedown afterwards pressing her warm body against mine, then slowly placing me in a chokehold. Scratches and chokes was the theme as I had my limits pushed and tested by her multiple times that night. Several more plays ensued, till the session reached the climatic ending I was waiting for. I know the title Queen of SM is a point of contention among friends here but I can say without a shadow of doubt she’s the true Queen of Lingerie, no other local even comes close to her in this category and if someone decides to see her after this know that you’re going to be spoilt for choice on what to choose. Truly one of the toughest decisions I have had to make in this lifetime.

I don’t want to describe every play in detail as I think she tries to make her own experience for you based on your kinks and desires. I wouldn’t want to take away the suspense from anyone who has yet to see her so that they can formulate their own experiences and memories without much hint from me on what to expect. She mentioned that she doesn’t normally wear her Agent Provocateur sets for sessions so I’m grateful that she made an exception but I’m sure if asked nicely she would oblige and if you have a refined taste for the finer things in life, then you definitely should.

Nearing the end of last year SM didn’t feel the same for me anymore; playing with a pair of feet seemed more of a chore than it gave me pleasure for example. I was honestly contemplating taking a long break from kink to sort things out in life and my feelings about it. A chance encounter with this mistress, has once again brought me back into my early foray of SM, as she made me remember why I enjoy the things that I do and given a semblance of meaning to a certain part of this little sub missive’s life. Like all good things, perhaps one day, my story with her might came to an end as well and all I’m left behind with are the fondest of memories and nostalgia set for a lifetime, I would just be really glad that I took the plunge to see her and hope others might feel the same way too after reading this long winded essay, ha! For now, I’m just excited to see how deep down the rabbit hole this adventure will take me, as I navigate through her labyrinth mind, a beautiful dark twisted fantasy on its own.

I’m glad to have had that chance encounter with that chief engineer from my work last year, his words had a resounding impact on me. I remember taking pictures with the vessel staff when the ship docked at a Middle Eastern port to load up on its cargo. As I ruffle through the old photos in my drawer, to reminisce about that meaningful voyage, I came across the picture in which I and the chief engineer were huddled up on the pier with the vessel in sight.

Amidst the clear blue skies the vessel’s name beamed above us, the strangest coincidence as the name Estella was painted across in the boldest white. Perhaps, it was all along meant to be a rendezvous with destiny after all.

Last edited by ROTROTROT; 12-04-2019 at 11:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Hi bros, decided to pen a fr for a mistress that I had met recently. Its a semi-fictional story intertwined with my FR albeit in unusual style. I have to warn you bros that it is pretty long, so for those who do read hope you will enjoy it as much as I did writing.
wah bro A1 topside for your FR, i think it should be published in ST home section lol...
in my 20yrs cheonging career, other than the fiction story tellers, i've never seen a FR as powderful as yours...
coincidentally i saw the vessel too, reminds me of my good times with mistress...
Old 13-04-2019, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

http://www.momo65.net/girl.php?id=2741

Looks to good to be true. Anyone tried
Old 13-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro A1 topside for your FR, i think it should be published in ST home section lol...
in my 20yrs cheonging career, other than the fiction story tellers, i've never seen a FR as powderful as yours...
coincidentally i saw the vessel too, reminds me of my good times with mistress...
Wah bro thank you, still haven't reach your level yet though Yes, mistress Estella is good times indeed bro. Plus her lingerie collection is so huge, very hard to decide. Truly the queen of lingerie in my humble opinion..
Old 13-04-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Wah bro thank you, still haven't reach your level yet though Yes, mistress Estella is good times indeed bro. Plus her lingerie collection is so huge, very hard to decide. Truly the queen of lingerie in my humble opinion..
you must be joking, mine how to compare wif yours...
agree her lingerie is nice, accentuate her curves nicely, esp that ass omg...
i could put my face there whole day...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 17-04-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1