The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 6 H66

u sit there wonder oso no use...
onid to think...juz go n see..
young okt very the ok one
Old 26-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
gn1252018 is Cool - loads of Potential
Lorong 6 H66

Sorry, think will not visit this house till old batch is RTC, before I use to frequent this house always since 2016 and avoided since July last year. Had enough bad experience as unknowingly choose the most rude wl's G5, G18, G11 out of 3 G5 is worst one and furthermore heard from other cheongstars, most of wl's are rude and unfriendly, really don't bother to provide good service to customers? Yes if wl's still can earn $$,$$$.00 with lousy service why should bother?
Old 05-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

Did another random walk, dug another old thread, fucked another girl. LOL.

G21 $50/30min
Face is sweet, big eyes, althought looks distracted or boh chap. Boobs B natural. Tummy saggy. Shower n clean a bit too throughly.
Good at caressing my dick, tug a bit, rub a bit, squeeze a bit etc. I think she do HJ very well!
CBJ but combine with tug n rub, very good. I think I can cum if had not stop her.
FJ. I like FJ. Accomodative to change positions. Shoot inside n she use pussy muscle to squeeze me dick. Shiok!

RTF maybe. Face great. Body boobs tummy thumbs down. Sex skills tops. So how?

Maybe she should work as massage girl, just remove top a bit to let customers grope boobs, panties push aside a bit to cowgirl customer. This way, can hide her tummy.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post

G21 $50/30min
Face is sweet, big eyes, althought looks distracted or boh chap. Boobs B natural. Tummy saggy. Shower n clean a bit too throughly.
Good at caressing my dick, tug a bit, rub a bit, squeeze a bit etc. I think she do HJ very well!
CBJ but combine with tug n rub, very good. I think I can cum if had not stop her.
FJ. I like FJ. Accomodative to change positions. Shoot inside n she use pussy muscle to squeeze me dick. Shiok!

Maybe she should work as massage girl, just remove top a bit to let customers grope boobs, panties push aside a bit to cowgirl customer. This way, can hide her tummy.
saggy tummy is the worst but you can always ask her wear t shirt then pull down to waist level to hide. lol
Old 06-03-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

G21 $50/30min

Thanks for sharing. Does she allow kissing? She looks demure and almost took her the other day if not taken by another bro before me.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil1234 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Does she allow kissing? She looks demure and almost took her the other day if not taken by another bro before me.
I only peck her on lips. I stink of cigarettes so I dun blame her. She is like very hygienic hence I also think she will not french me.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
saggy tummy is the worst but you can always ask her wear t shirt then pull down to waist level to hide. lol
I read back this thread, ya, confirm got baby before.
Ya, like I said she should be massage or ktv girl, no need to strip totally.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 8
Boiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoiarie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried G10 Fr as per below,

Looks: 6/10 - Not Pretty, chubby and meat but very fair skin.
Boobs: 6/10 - ok got something to grab. if you are boob lover yes you will like it
BBBJ: 7/10. doing slowly until had to extend to enjoy it
FJ: 5/10 - start with missionary and offered doggie so I just shoot 1 position and finish. use pussy muscle Got some moaning.
GFE : 5/10. kissing allowed.
RTF : if my Vitamin allow me.

I think she is new and her attitude is friendly. Service-wise needs improvement to enjoy better.
Old 12-03-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4202 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

G21 $50/30min

She should be the prettiest there.
G21 is the most friendly among all.
Gave me a cim.
Deep throat.
And many many more for u to find out
Old 18-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gave me a cim.
Deep throat.
Thx Bro. I will go explore again.
Do share any gems there with me if you would be so kind.
1.6m would be good. I love standing doggie. ;p
Old 20-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Anbu_hiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard that some of the girls cut card and went back last Friday. My fav G15 left too after 2 yrs. so far she was very good in service. Lets just wait and see the new batch.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxvlcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_hiro View Post
Heard that some of the girls cut card and went back last Friday. My fav G15 left too after 2 yrs. so far she was very good in service. Lets just wait and see the new batch.
Hi.
Thanks in advance for info.
Is it possible to know, when this new batch of fresh girls is expected to arrive?
Old 20-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

How is the G10 overall service. Does she purposely take time
Old 28-03-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Gave me a cim.
Deep throat.
I remember I tried G21 before. GFE for me was 0.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Tried this house again, randomly choose a girl without looking at FR. Jyst fir a little adventure.

L6H66 G10
Face 7.5/10
Boobs fake but not hard. C cup.
1.55m? A bit chubby.
Pussy trim. Overall balance features for a slight chubby MILF.
Pussy tight.
Dare to french me. Walau eh. Yes!
Nice long mirror beside bed, can see my fat arse and my out of shape body fucking this girl. Lol.
Machiam like rape.....

RTF, yes, but saw another interesting one on my way out. (Tsk tsk tsk...huh! Men.....always eyeing other girls... LOL !)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1