The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILFs around town area

Quote:
Originally Posted by DansonLau View Post
Was in town area having lunch at a crowded food court and hence tompang a table with a pretty looking MILF also having lunch. Looking at her, decided to be cheeky trying to strike up a conversation with her and she is friendly enough - speaks with a slight Mandarin accent somewhat like from KL or Penang. Found out she is actually a beautician and freelancing as a masseur (at her private room); so asked her if she can service me and she said yes; $50/hr; so probed further if anything extra provided and she said "kan kan ba". So on lah and followed her upstairs to her room and the rest is history; . Real horny MILF.
Woah! you get a Toto Bro! Can share if ok Please!!! Much appreciate bro.
Old 17-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location please
Old 15-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro share contact to me
Old 22-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 10
KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!KendaKoh is one of the Best!

Tried this MILF after getting her ctc fro bro DL. First impression - not bad looking; MILFish with quite heavy make up (eye lashes, red lipstick etc) with a tight fitting black body hugging short skirt, black net stockings and high heel shoes. Pleasant smile and makes me feel at ease after a short while. Requested her to remove her dress doing massage and she obliged - left with black bra (B boobs), stockings and g strings to massage me. Quite strong hands and she knows her job. Turn around and she removed her bra exposing her B boobies - firm, natural with small pinkish nipples. Ask her to move forward for me to taste those grapes while she grabbed my little hardened bro and jerk it slowly. Could not tahan her slutty actions so ...... Value for money.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
Souichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouichiro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mind sharing the contact?
Old 22-06-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DansonLau View Post
Was in town area having lunch at a crowded food court and hence tompang a table with a pretty looking MILF also having lunch. Looking at her, decided to be cheeky trying to strike up a conversation with her and she is friendly enough - speaks with a slight Mandarin accent somewhat like from KL or Penang. Found out she is actually a beautician and freelancing as a masseur (at her private room); so asked her if she can service me and she said yes; $50/hr; so probed further if anything extra provided and she said "kan kan ba". So on lah and followed her upstairs to her room and the rest is history; . Real horny MILF.
Bro. Can please share the ctc
Old 26-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Hi folks can anyone share milf contacts? Especially the ones that wear G-strings. Don’t mind trading!
Old 26-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
symbiosis is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks
Old 26-06-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
BIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hopes bro could share ...
Old 26-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jester93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc please
Old 26-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
triplemae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
While trying to clean up my phone list in my phone, came across a MILF's ctc from this thread; so decided to try calling and she is still around. So decided to book her for a session.
She could not remember me but I could still recognise her. She was sexily dressed in a see thr' lnigerie with black bra and g strings. After a quick shower, laid down and she dimmed the lights and started to knead my back. It was great - enough strength; proper steps and no eating time. Ended with a happy ending with her stripped to her g strings only.
Awesome afternoon.
Hi bro, possible to share the ctc ?
thanks in advance
Old 27-06-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dragonlung is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaKoh View Post
Tried this MILF after getting her ctc fro bro DL. First impression - not bad looking; MILFish with quite heavy make up (eye lashes, red lipstick etc) with a tight fitting black body hugging short skirt, black net stockings and high heel shoes. Pleasant smile and makes me feel at ease after a short while. Requested her to remove her dress doing massage and she obliged - left with black bra (B boobs), stockings and g strings to massage me. Quite strong hands and she knows her job. Turn around and she removed her bra exposing her B boobies - firm, natural with small pinkish nipples. Ask her to move forward for me to taste those grapes while she grabbed my little hardened bro and jerk it slowly. Could not tahan her slutty actions so ...... Value for money.
Bro, can share contact and damage?
Old 03-07-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
dect002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro , looks like u found a good catch! Able to share? Thanks
Old 20-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
FranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFranklinSu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to RTF this MILF last evening after several months as I was based overseas for some company's biz. Looks "younger", more radiant and her boobs seems bigger; LOL. Anyway went for the full course and never regretted it. Shiok.
Old 23-11-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=FranklinSu;18053400]Went to RTF this MILF last evening after several months as I was based overseas for some company's biz. Looks "younger", more radiant and her boobs seems bigger; LOL. Anyway went for the full course and never regretted it.

Bro can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread