The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
peatcock is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Thai FL Sherry D Cups

This name evokes a famous 80's song by Modern Talking.

"Sherry(Cheri) Sherry Lady Goin Thru A Motion, Love is Where U Find It, Listen To Your Heart."

Finally booked Sherry 2days ago, didnt regret samping this Thai FL. Reached the designated place 5mins late coz office nobody around and had locked my handphone in my room. Damn pissed liao coz dunno how OKT can contact me.

Than remembered got safe in my email, heng arrr quickly goto my email and retrieve the hp no. Rushed down office, grabbed the 1st cab and ask driver cheong to CBD area. Driver said he would try his best as around this time many cars on the road.

5mins b4 reaching venue called OKT and told him almost reaching, he asked me how come number different, told him this is taxi driver hp....didnt go into detail that my hp kana locked inside my office. So quickly ask him for room no and mai tu liao reaching destination in 5mins.

Arrive at hotel, knock knock at room ***boh lang reply...knn did i go to wrong hotel, 2mins passed & still no one open the door. Than not long after she appeared from another room, 1st look at her, almost 90% as per pix but in real person she looks nicer. She apologised profusely for not hearing knocks as she was chatting with another FL.

Told her its ok and manage to get a glimpse on the other FL, can say the other gal very SYT . Went inside room, she quickly get her papers and check my name and i intro my name is so n so...n your name must be Sherry...initial icebreaker....coz my Thai is jialat so speak in English.

Next, proceed to bathe, and dragged her to shower with me, wah she like very shy, seldom shower with man?? Got her into bathtub & shower together but no BJ there, she washed my back and my didi. After finishing i got off, dried myself and proceed to bed. While bathing started admiring her mount mary, wahhhh a good ( . ) ( . ) cup size.

Went she came over she jumped into bed a pull the cover proceed to attack her ( . ) ( . )...mai tu liao suck her mount & fondled it...arr yeah her boobs were big and au naturale. After sucking & eating her mounts, we started frenched a lot, really got GFE, than she proceed to lick me & proceed down south where she started to give me a BBBJ. Very shiok sia, than cannot tahan liao proceed to paint her and eat pussy, she was moaning liao and juices started to drip out. She said cannot take it liao, and capped my didi, started off with missionary and started to pump her for a few minutes....than pulled her legs up my shoulder to pump deeper. Not long after i shot my 1st load. She took the CD and disposed it.I proceed for a quick shower alone this time and got back to bed in 2mins time.

She started to french me again and i hugged her close & proceed to put mushroom head into her already wet pussy. Than proceeded to doggie, thats where everything becomes hilarious. About that time didi started to get limp after pumping for so long, she tried to insert didi into her pussy but it kept slipping out, so no choice had to stroke it to get hard again. Than she tried to insert it in cowgal style....knn must me day b4 pcc too much cannot stand the 2nd round, haha the CD got stucked in her pussy as didi had gone limp. Limpei damn as CD hanging in her pussy....didi out in open.

Ask her got any more CD, as I wanna finish 2nd round not to delay other bros next in line, she said got some more in drawer, and pulled out 1 more. Third CD liao, damn next time I better bring my own CD and make sure its super grip one if not slip out oso dont know. By than bird limp liao, she had to go down and suck it to bring it back to life...after a while it got harder and she tried riding me...but to no avail...cannot cum lei...didi limp again. Haha the CD slipped out again.

She was already shag and I told her just HJ will do. After stroking few min still cannot cum, told her i DIY...she pointed me to shoot on her breast.

So stroke my didi hard and fast while my finger-fuck her wet pussy...wah low she came b4 me as i could feel a rush of juice pouring onto my fingers...one hand poking her and another hand pcc....alamak cannot make it..times up liao...she ushered me to bathroom. Morale of story, a day b4 action must not pcc so much, hahaha....Quickly took my 3rd shower and proceed to change and pay her. B4 leaving she gave me her photo and asked me whether I RTF, and told her "I'll Be Back" b4 u leave the shores.

Height: 1.63m
Personality: 9/10 (coz she very patient)
GFE: 8.5/10
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 35D (Boobs lover will enjoy her)
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: Hell Yeah!!
Old 18-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
wtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwtf999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai FL Sherry D Cups

bro... u forgot an important thing... wat are the damages??
Old 18-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Samster

Bro wtf999 the damage is: $150/90min/2 shots.

Damn forgot to do one thing breast-fuck, haha...maybe to shiok eating her mount mary forgot to do this style. Sure CIB this wan!!

Thx all brudas for reading my FR!! Please up my miserable points if u find it a good read!!
Old 18-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goony is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm.. is she the same Sherry under bro hugo?
Old 19-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Sorry bros paiseh the damage is $120/90/2, typed too fast.

Bro goony, I think a few OKTs trying to market her. So maybe the same gal.

If u like boobs (D cups) she is worth trying.
Old 19-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 20
astrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to beholdastrozz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by peatcock View Post
...one hand poking her and another hand pcc
Bro , you sure you are able to do that ? I know I cant for sure, one hand PCC while the other hand finger her pussy ! I dont know if I am the majority but I dont think I can do both those things simultaneously .
Old 19-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickyboy900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me her contacts? Thanks

Quote:
Sorry bros paiseh the damage is $120/90/2, typed too fast.

Bro goony, I think a few OKTs trying to market her. So maybe the same gal.

If u like boobs (D cups) she is worth trying.
Old 20-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Damn forgot to do one thing breast-fuck, haha...maybe to shiok eating her mount mary forgot to do this style. Sure CIB this wan!!

Thx all brudas for reading my FR!! Please up my miserable points if u find it a good read!!

bro, happy to see you have a happy bonking sexsion
Old 21-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Just cant those samsters that zapped me 2points and reason given was my thread is lame!! This is crappy, if u wanna zap people please give a reason why. I'm just sharing my sexercise with other samsters.
Old 22-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sgplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro care to share her contact with me?
Old 22-01-2007, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sgplayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any bros here can kindly share her contact?
Old 22-01-2007, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 22
twpkevin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro...may i know who the OKT arrange for u???
i tried PM 2 Okts...but no response from them...u got their contact no can send me?
thanks
n i up u back for providing the FR...maybe cos got another thread got FR on this gal so got someone zap u la....dun worry la...we all here to share info n stuff!!
Old 12-02-2007, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
sparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to all

can i have her contacts too??boobs lover here..cheers!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

any pics ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1