The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Have been bonking in Geylang for years and noticed that many bros who drive there actually have towels standby to cover their car license plates if they park outside the legal joint. But the car decals are giveaways also. some even park a bit further and walk to the joints.

I have been patronising a few joints which have good hidden carparks.
example
** 1606 and 1608 share a "behind carpark" where you can park your car out of sight from lorong 16

** 1654a and 1658a are at level 2 of an apartment block with lots of carpark in the compound well hidden from lorong 16.

** 2033 has a personal carpark area with walls though one can still peep from lorong 20

** 2036 has a personal carpark but with some visibility from lorong 16

discreetness level is best for 1606 and 1608 and 1654a and 1658a.

you can call for your favourite gals from these joints.

Another things is if you have a few favourite gals in a joint and you dont wanna jealousy to take place, I mean if you like AA and BB in a joint and if you choose AA and not BB, I will call AA or BB from other joint to avoid clash.

1654a and 1658a is good for the purpose, especially 1658a which does not have any gals right now. If you call for AA for example, you can tell the OKT if BB comes, ask him to alert you. But very unlikely for AA and BB to be outcall at the same time.

Enjoy cheonging in legal joints in Geylang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Good advice! UP!
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 18-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Have been bonking in Geylang for years and noticed that many bros who drive there actually have towels standby to cover their car license plates if they park outside the legal joint. But the car decals are giveaways also. some even park a bit further and walk to the joints.

I have been patronising a few joints which have good hidden carparks.
example
** 1606 and 1608 share a "behind carpark" where you can park your car out of sight from lorong 16

** 1654a and 1658a are at level 2 of an apartment block with lots of carpark in the compound well hidden from lorong 16.

** 2033 has a personal carpark area with walls though one can still peep from lorong 20

** 2036 has a personal carpark but with some visibility from lorong 16

discreetness level is best for 1606 and 1608 and 1654a and 1658a.

you can call for your favourite gals from these joints.

Another things is if you have a few favourite gals in a joint and you dont wanna jealousy to take place, I mean if you like AA and BB in a joint and if you choose AA and not BB, I will call AA or BB from other joint to avoid clash.

1654a and 1658a is good for the purpose, especially 1658a which does not have any gals right now. If you call for AA for example, you can tell the OKT if BB comes, ask him to alert you. But very unlikely for AA and BB to be outcall at the same time.

Enjoy cheonging in legal joints in Geylang
Up you 17 apples

Got to be tactical when alighting car walking into joint too

Best to wear cap with sunglasses
Old 18-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Went to my usual house as the girl is my type and service is good.

The OKT suddenly waved to me and asked. "eh, u live at xxx is it?"

I just act blur and said no.

What e fuck is e OKT thinking when he ask me this?

he want to sexpose me ah?

Cheers
Badboy
Old 18-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Cheers
Badboy
This is why it’s best not to visit the same house all the time. Move around is better.

Especially those house with a few regulars sitting there chatting all the time, you better avoid those.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Cheers
Badboy
Up you 17 apples

I kenna the same thing from OKT too

Worst part is with OC @ overseas airport
Old 19-12-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This is why it’s best ................
Especially those house with a few regulars sitting there chatting all the time, you better avoid those.
Are you referring to 2831A?

Even the WLs from other houses knew who are those "regulars" who are there everyday and sit at the big open waiting area in 2831A chatting and gossiping abt other customers.

Worst of all, they only call 1 or 2 WL once a week or even once a fortnight.

Wonder why the OKTs of 2831A allow these ppl to sit there whole afternoon and affect their biz.

Many regular or frequent customers dun like such unwanted publicity.

Nowadays GL biz is already not that good.

Such activities will worsen the situation for them.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

yah hahaha.

This is just my observations after going to almost all the joints in Geylang. I have friends who like to go but scared. I told them there are discreet legal joints.

Yesterday I went to 1658A which is one of my favourite joint. The mirrors are now cleaned up and the place is now very very much better than before. Enjoyed my bonking in the room with mirrors all round the place. Heavenly.

I actually did a roster of who to bonk in 1658A and Botak the OKT will just call for me the gals from other joints.

I also noticed a number of pretty gals in the opposite unit 1654 (same level 2 corridor)

The apartment which housed these few units at level 2 and 3 is just perfect for me. ample lots at the hidden carpark within the compound. I supposed the other tenants in the building are workers etc. If my friends saw me I just say I went there to visit my workers who stay there lor.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

If you gets too familiar with the gals in a joint, they will feel jealous if you call someone else and the chemistry is broken if you find them next time. Better for me to call the gals from other joints to come to my favourite hideout. heeheehee

Old 19-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another advice for bros who doesn't want to even enter geylang lorong with their cars is to park at G Spa building.

Cons is you have to walk over.
However I prefer this way as walking in still can look left and right before making sure safe before entering. For driving and parking if suay suay someone saw your car turning in, jialat liao. Or if your vehicle parked inside and brother-in-law also chiong same house see your car, I think no excuses able to cover up. SG is small, anything can happen ^^
Old 19-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Another advice for bros who doesn't want to even enter geylang lorong with their cars is to park at G Spa building.

However I prefer this way as walking in still can look left and right before making sure safe before entering. For driving and parking if suay suay someone saw your car turning in, jialat liao. Or if your vehicle parked inside and brother-in-law also chiong same house see your car, I think no excuses able to cover up. SG is small, anything can happen ^^
Dats why i now cheong only in my favourite place which is 1654 or 1658a

Out of sight n in total control
Old 19-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

You can park at the odd number Lor and cross the road.
if people see you say you are there for makan/drinks or get something at 7-11 as free parking mah
Old 19-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
if people see you say you are there for makan/drinks or get something at 7-11 as free parking mah
I dont like to walk too far. And also, it hardly provides for any excuse if one is spotted walking along Lorong 16 or 18 or 20 especially if one drives.

If anyone sees me drive along these lorong, I just say short cut from Guillemard to Geylang road.

Old 19-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Old 19-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post

Up you 17 apples...good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
I park beside Aljunied Mrt and take taxi over

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1