The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 18-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
makanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakanslurp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Le Hair Spa at Upper Bukit Timah Road? Next to CTE right?

Closed le mah! Changed to utopia something? And closed too? No meh?
Old 26-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
haven't been there before. but srs i doubt any salon get beat mtw in terms of syts

been trying different salons over the years... but still find myself going back to mtw.

the only thing i dun like is the "open concept" and sometimes overly noisy environment. best if they have Le spa private rooms + m'sian syts. that is my dream salon
Just tried MTW recently

The “pte rm” sits 5 and just 1 guy speaking in low
Tones gets echoed so bad u might as well give him a loud hailer.

Think the open concept with 20 or so seats is less “noisy” albeit less pte but good for bio-ing as next persons convo gets drowned by everyone else!

Pls do recommend the newbie chio SYTs anyone. Tks!
Old 27-05-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows where the former MTW Joanne is at? She used to have her own shop Zaffiro in Joo Chiat, but I believed it has closed down
Old 27-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro, you are right. Zaffiro closed down and she went over to le hair sa at 87 bukit timah road which opened to much fanfare but before i had the chance to support her, the shop closed and it's been rebranded to Utopia which i believe is also closed for business. I have texted her sg mobile number but it is no longer in use so i reckon she may have gone back to malaysia since she last said that she has a boyfriend back in MY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Anyone knows where the former MTW Joanne is at? She used to have her own shop Zaffiro in Joo Chiat, but I believed it has closed down
Old 27-05-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
Yes bro, you are right. Zaffiro closed down and she went over to le hair sa at 87 bukit timah road which opened to much fanfare but before i had the chance to support her, the shop closed and it's been rebranded to Utopia which i believe is also closed for business. I have texted her sg mobile number but it is no longer in use so i reckon she may have gone back to malaysia since she last said that she has a boyfriend back in MY.
thankd bro for your update. I also saw her sg mobile number was no longer in use. i guess she must be quite upset over how things had turned out because she told me she had hoped to be a PR here.

My previous regular gal at supergirl was supposed to join le hair spa too, but not sure why it closed down. Boss run road??!
Old 27-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makanslurp View Post
Just went MTW at Serangoon road, all old auntie?? All above 40s?!?

Two weeks back went the one at lavender one, still a lot young one thought.

MTW got private room?
'private room' only for facial

last time i also used the 'private room' for body massage ... wondering if they still have this service now?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 06-06-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

I have try the Amk 702 hair spa today. Not as good as. Mtw. Piano massage. Ask to use more strength, the prc gal not happy. Maybe I not yandao. Went for ear digging as well. So far I had better experience at Mtw ear digging also. N is v small compare to Mtw. 3 chairs for hair spa. A few.rooms for massage. Don't ask me abt massage as I nvr go for it. Money is better spend else where.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 18
Callaway is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCallaway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any chio recommendation at MTW currently?
Old 09-06-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaway View Post
Any chio recommendation at MTW currently?
for me i always go ask for joey, be sure to make appointment can be crowded
Old 09-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
I have try the Amk 702 hair spa today. Not as good as. Mtw. Piano massage. Ask to use more strength, the prc gal not happy. Maybe I not yandao. Went for ear digging as well. So far I had better experience at Mtw ear digging also. N is v small compare to Mtw. 3 chairs for hair spa. A few.rooms for massage. Don't ask me abt massage as I nvr go for it. Money is better spend else where.
it's natural the gals even tho they can massage they'll usually use half strength. imagine if 1 day you are expected to serve say, 6-8 customers, you are probably shagged out by the 4th. if you are their last customer of the day then lagi worse.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
it's natural the gals even tho they can massage they'll usually use half strength. imagine if 1 day you are expected to serve say, 6-8 customers, you are probably shagged out by the 4th. if you are their last customer of the day then lagi worse.
yes bro, i do agree with u if i am the last customer of the day. however i was there 11am, i very sure i the 1st and only customer at tat time. cos i was the only customer, the rest of the gals were just started to eat. maybe i can too critical base on a single gal, but if do compare other factors, it is still lacking a little bit but the deco and noise level is of cos much better.

for me i will still stick to mtw ba. at least more gals for me to see also haha
Old 19-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
yes bro, i do agree with u if i am the last customer of the day. however i was there 11am, i very sure i the 1st and only customer at tat time. cos i was the only customer, the rest of the gals were just started to eat. maybe i can too critical base on a single gal, but if do compare other factors, it is still lacking a little bit but the deco and noise level is of cos much better.

for me i will still stick to mtw ba. at least more gals for me to see also haha
702 never provide value for $$ services one lah.. But if you are just curious can try try but don't expect too much.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Exactly. It's pricey for a service thats not up to par.

Also there are very few rooms for massage so it's better to make appointment before heading down.
Old 29-06-2018, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for me i always go ask for joey, be sure to make appointment can be crowded
Joey is quite good. But too popular liao she always cut ur time. Quite likely u enjoy a shorter session
Old 30-06-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by altec7 View Post
Can try Joanne, Celeste, Joey.

Lots of new faces recently too
Other than these 3. Any new SYT CHIOBU?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1