The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New shanghai KTV on top of BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinone View Post
i believe license issue , so have to change name change management.
change name means change management.

means change boss. means new boss new gals and attitude also change?
Old 21-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR after them changing name?
Can't seem to find any thread with their new name.
Planning to go down on a weekday during SH, will there be girls anot ah.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gonna leave a FR for this outlet.
Having the named changed from NSH to Crystal, therefore decided to try it out.

Went there on a tuesday SH, about 3 - 4 rooms worth of customer, probably enough ladies to go about, as I can see one or two lying down with blankets over them in their resting room when i walk past.

The ladies have a mama to look after them, which she would then enter the room when you are about to leave to collect her share of tips. Girls wise, not much of a looker, only one or two whom i feel is actually not bad looking. Playability wise, I think you'll have more action with the cleaning aunty in your office. Ok abit exaggerated. But if you're willing to pay the minimum tips to just sit there and chat like friends, i would recommend topping up more to go elsewhere for a good release.

Price wise for towers, pretty standard about $188. Gave mama about $30, and ladies $30.

You pay for what you get. For the same price, i'll probably support nbox, where i seem to be luckier over there.

Price wise: 6/10
Playability: 3/10
Sound System: 5/10
Ladies: 4/10
Will i return: Nope
Old 05-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Just went there last sunday with my kakis. Most disappointing experience ever.

Went into the room and got approached by Vietnam girls already, quite steady but the thing is after you give the green light and let them come in. They at first will give you a bit of GFE. Afterwards they will leave the room, only to come back close to 20-30minutes later. They will then start using their phone and hardly play with you anymore. Sit for maybe 5-10minutes then disappear again.

From what I have heard, they say not enough girls. My girl alone was running all 5 rooms that were occupied that night including mine. Same goes for my kakis de girls. We end up just entertaining ourselves, drink our two towers in an hour and change location just because all of us dying of boredom inside.

Price wise: 4/10 ( minimum 2 towers, $188 )
Playability: 3/10
Sound System: 3/10 the echo and the volume really cmi
Ladies: 4/10 not the worst looking ones I have seen but their attitude really cmi

Never again.
Old 18-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Update on this joint. It's not called Crystal KTV anymore. Change of boss so it's called New Shanghai KTV again.

1. No more mummy. Girls will push door to ask you to sit with them.

2. Night time 1 tower Carlsberg $138

3. Girls all 4/10 or 5/10 looks. Mostly old and matured and not playful. I tried to force my hand in one of them only to discover very small sagging breasts as she gave birth before.

Overall this place CMI.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

How's is this place? gals tip $50?
Old 25-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Update on this joint. It's not called Crystal KTV anymore. Change of boss so it's called New Shanghai KTV again.

1. No more mummy. Girls will push door to ask you to sit with them.

2. Night time 1 tower Carlsberg $138

3. Girls all 4/10 or 5/10 looks. Mostly old and matured and not playful. I tried to force my hand in one of them only to discover very small sagging breasts as she gave birth before.

Overall this place CMI.
each tip gals how much?
Old 17-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
planeswalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know a viet gal here call loan from Vung Tau. Lost her contact and want to find her
Old 17-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

this place needs a new.fr
Old 11-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went NSH for the first time on Friday.

Their HH is 4-9pm 1 Tower $68, can split into 3 jugs. Read so many bad reviews about this place. My friend brought me here and it's actually quite ok, but maybe because it's my first KTV experience lol

Tips are standard $30, looks wise girls aren't models, I'll give 7/10 but there are some gems who are quite hot.

I had 2 viet girls (one look like jap, one a bit darker & older) and they were with me at least 4-5 times, each time at least 10-15mins, sit on my lap, kissing, rubba down there until she cum. Maybe depends on chemistry?

I'm not sure if bros demand more than this but my first time was pretty good. Let me know what you guys think
Old 12-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
Went NSH for the first time on Friday.

Their HH is 4-9pm 1 Tower $68, can split into 3 jugs. Read so many bad reviews about this place. My friend brought me here and it's actually quite ok, but maybe because it's my first KTV experience lol

Tips are standard $30, looks wise girls aren't models, I'll give 7/10 but there are some gems who are quite hot.

I had 2 viet girls (one look like jap, one a bit darker & older) and they were with me at least 4-5 times, each time at least 10-15mins, sit on my lap, kissing, rubba down there until she cum. Maybe depends on chemistry?

I'm not sure if bros demand more than this but my first time was pretty good. Let me know what you guys think
Bros. How does it compare to NBOx? I heard got the girls are not allowed to sit on your lap at NBOx.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Bros. How does it compare to NBOx? I heard got the girls are not allowed to sit on your lap at NBOx.
I literally have not gone to other ktv before..sorry bro can't comment, maybe all the other sexperts here can help you
Old 12-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
CheeseMouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm got different FRs, not sure should give this place a try
Old 12-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 20
nycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to allnycheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseMouse View Post
Hmm got different FRs, not sure should give this place a try
All fake FR lah... the place is dead...
Old 13-08-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Not true lol. Just went Nbox yesterday night and they not only sat but also grinded and many more. But maybe must see chemistry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread