The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

oooh, I would love to meet Auntie Maxwell.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
It must have been around in the middle of the night but I was once again woken up by the same sensation that I had woke up to in the morning. My room was all dark and I couldn't hear any more voices or moans. All I could hear was a slurping sound down south to where my crotch was. I then called out,

" Auntie Maxwell? "

" Mm? " she then answered me.

" What are you doing here in the middle of the night? " I asked.

" Hmm, thought I would give you a bit of attention since no one gave you any tonight. " she smiled as she continued to bob her head up and down on me.

She was still butt naked as she playfully tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and licked my cock. Long story short, she made me cum once again with her mouth. Afterward, as both of us sat on the bed together, she then told me everything that had happened tonight, filling me in on what happened when Auntie Kat had gone to the toilet and Daniel following her and stuff like that. We also discussed the plans for tomorrow. It was simple. The fact still remained that their team lost whereas our team won. All of us was entitled to push 4 forfeits onto the 4 losers. Apparently, after I had jacked off earlier and went to bed, finishing their own business, the Maxwell couple went over to find Uncle D to talk as well. Auntie Kat had already fallen asleep out of exhaustion as the three then continued their talk at the pool instead.

Regarding on how we were planning to use our forfeits, Deborah has already expressed disinterest in it and said that she would just request what her parents ask her to request so there's that. It seems that she was only interested in using her forfeit for the other 3 for specific reasons like asking her mother for more allowance and her brother Daniel to dote on her more and I wasn't really sure what she had in store for Jack. The 3 of them then discussed how the 2 uncles were planning to use their forfeits. There were certain limitations that they cannot push through after all. Something like, 'Come let's have sex right here right now!' was definitely out of the question especially if Jack was around. Tonight was an exception because of several aspects being in play such as the alcohol influencing her and the amount of stimulation that they had given her.

That's why since Auntie Maxwell was on the same losing team as Auntie Kat. It was decided that Auntie Maxwell will have to partake the same forfeits that the winners impose on the losers so that it would raise our chances of Auntie Kat complying. They would slowly push their boundaries. And given that Auntie Kat definitely wouldn't want to involve Jack in sexual things, perhaps we could negotiate with her that she could take Jack's place and have each of the winners have two forfeits for her instead. We didn't know if she would agree to that but it was worth a try. Furthermore, they had another trump card up their sleeve. The second final dare for Daniel was literally the nail in the coffin. They could probably use that to convince Auntie Kat to join in with their sexual endeavors. In other words, it was almost the same as blackmailing her. It was a pretty good photo furthermore, very useful for blackmailing since the photo showed her completely nude, with cum all over her face and breasts and Daniel's naked cock right beside her face as both of them glanced at the camera.

Uncle D then told them that he was planning to use the forfeit to control her choice of attire throughout the remaining of the trip. We were only halfway through our Bali trip after all. There will be a lot of time to continue playing around. On the other hand, Uncle Maxwell said he will hold off his forfeit for now since he didn't know exactly what the boundaries were. He said he would monitor things first. Uncle D then popped the question,

" Now the only problem is Sam. "

He proceeded to tell the Maxwell family what he thought of me, ignorant that I was already working in cahoots with them.
Old 15-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bluey20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS
Can share all exhibits with me
Old 17-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
JoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoesephToh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got any more updates ???
Old 17-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BrothersGibbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a million for this nice story .
Old 17-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

BetterKarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more!
Old 18-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
yangmehmeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro just came back to sbf recently and saw your story. Wanna know more haha! Btw can send me pics for all the exhibits so far? TIA!
Old 18-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
fuckwannacry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS …. camping here for more updates!
Old 18-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
skyscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 18-06-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

cmt8zaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here..
Old 19-06-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait to see more.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

I wasn't sure if Auntie Maxwell was lying to me but I decided to take her word for it as she then told me what Uncle D had told her. Apparently, he already discovered that someone had looked through his phone and it was obvious who to suspect. He stated that Jack was too stupid to do something like that and even if he somehow did, he wouldn't be able to hide the truth since his facial expressions and behavior would definitely have given it away. Hence, the only possible one left in the house was me. He then acted on that suspicion and started testing waters by purposely exposing Auntie Kat and gauging my reaction. He finally confirmed it when he was fucking Auntie Kat that night and purposely left the door slightly open. There, he saw me, cock in hand, masturbating at the sight of them going at it. That's when he knew that we were on the same page. However, he did not confront me about that because he was scared that if he did so, I might let the cat out of the bag and furthermore, he didn't want to deal with troublesome issues that may come up in the future. But he also said that he does not mind letting me in on a free show, provided if I don't cause trouble, if I do that then he will have to take some actions, probably to pull me away with Jack, something along those lines.

The only reason why he had brought me along for this trip was not that he wanted to cooperate with me or anything. It was simply just to keep Jack at bay if somehow someway Jack didn't get along well with the Maxwell children. Basically, I was the last resort plan for him. That's good to hear. Auntie Maxwell then told him that she would settle for my side and make sure that I won't foil their plans. That was how their discussion came to an end as all of them went to bed but AUntie Maxwell simply couldn't wait until morning to tell me so she simply popped by to say hello.

" I see. " I nodded. " That's good then. I don't really feel like working with Uncle D as well. "

I told her honestly. Like Uncle D, I also thought that while working with him would increase my chances of upping Auntie Kat, ultimately, there were many factors that I have to consider as well. If they were to break up, Uncle D may just spill the beans on me, and I wouldn't want that. That's why I decided to continue on with this platonic relationship. I then told Auntie Maxwell that I will use the forfeit when I see fit and it wouldn't affect their plans in the slightest. She nodded and then left. Now then, how do I utilize this chance of a lifetime to my advantage? While pondering that question, I fell back into deep slumber.

The next morning, about 5 hours later since Auntie Maxwell had woken me up. I could hear joys of merriment and water splashing around in the pool. Are they already at it? I then opened my eyes and heaved a sigh. Talk about being morning people. I know that they do say that during holidays, it was a waste to sleep but still, after what had happened yesterday, I would have expected them to be knocked out for a few more hours but instead, they were already up and playing around at freaking 9am in the morning. I then went to wash up before walking out of the compound. The same view as the first time we came to this resort greeted me as Auntie Maxwell waved to me while sunbathing topless. Come to think of it, it was only the third day but it feels like we already know each other for a very long time as I waved back.

" Looks like you guys are a rather lively bunch huh? " I yawned.

" Haha we simply couldn't sleep I guess? " Uncle Maxwell shrugged.

" Sam, could you help me wake up those 2 sleepyheads upstairs? " Auntie Maxwell then asked.

Yeah, it seems that I was the only one in our compound that was awake. I then shrugged and went up the stairs towards Auntie Kat and Uncle D's bedroom. The door wasn't closed. Was this another of Uncle D's trap? No. I don't think so because I could hear him snoring inside instead of moans. I then peeked inside. Yeah, both of them were still sleeping. I then went in and tapped on Auntie Kat's shoulder.

" Auntie Kat, time to wake up. The Maxwell couple is calling for you guys. " I tapped her a few more times as her eyes then twitched and opened slightly.

" Hmm? Morning already? " she sluggishly rubbed her eyes as she sat up on the bed.

My eyes immediately bulged at that instant. She was still butt naked!
Old 19-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zigdig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Must be a very nice view!
Old 19-06-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS
Old 19-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

long waited updates
Old 19-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
whitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitefinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for the update .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1