The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Clean massage in legal joints

Having gone through some of the threads.

I don't understand why.

If the place is a clean and legal joint, why the paranoia about the posting the address of the place in clear?

Is it because:

you think it's a standard pratice here in the forum,

or

you don't want too many people to flood the place,

or

you want to be control of info

or

you are out to solicit repute points.

or what?
Old 20-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Clean massage in legal joints

hi..i have never been a TS before , but i think the reason could be all of them as mentioned by the TS..
Old 21-11-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it's the fear that the mentioned joint will get raided by AV, despite it being clean? Or that some bros might try to be funny and try their luck with specials there? Or the hope that a samster here might strike gold in the mentioned legal joint, if his skills powerful enuf to get special. Or by posting here, some people hope that the legal joint they've been frequenting, does have some special on the side?

After all, this is a sex forum. Why post about a legal joint (something you can dig info from other places, even like flowerpod or cozyspa) and then be afraid of revealing location?

The thing that gets to me is: I don't mind keeping the exact location secret. But at least provide a general location eg Katong, or West. Unlike joints with special, I don't really fancy travelling halfway across the island for a proper massage, when i can get something equivalent nearby.

Maybe a suggestion: Either post legal joints info in the other sub-forum like Coffee Shop, not the Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos one. Or if you post it, provide a general location so that people won't ask and then say they won't go because it's too far?
Old 21-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Many of the joints are "clean" but not entirely legal. For legal tuinas, there must be no curtain or rooms. Even glass wall must be see thru. So I guess until we have fully legal entity, many of these joints cannot be named.

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 21-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Having gone through some of the threads.

I don't understand why.

you are out to solicit repute points.

or what?
This one is right on the spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Many of the joints are "clean" but not entirely legal. For legal tuinas, there must be no curtain or rooms. Even glass wall must be see thru. So I guess until we have fully legal entity, many of these joints cannot be named.
Even so, they are in danger of being raided if no hanky panky is going on. Reinforcement of the TN rules seems to be lax otherwise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1