The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Way to expose your gf/wife

Use webcam w/o letting her know... then share with all your sbf bros...
Old 22-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
Jericte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why not get her to pose in those sexy clothes you bought for her and take some pics so that you can post them up here for all bros here to enjoy??

is that also another way of exposing your wife?

surprise us bro.
Old 22-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Urgent26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenawishes View Post
hmmmm if it was me n my husband..
i dun mind making out in front of the window..

provided its SUPER high up in the sky..
those tat when u peer out...
u can see the WHOLE city.. haha...
it will be sych a nice sighting.. & environment or make out... keke..
A certain hotel that overlooks Suntec City comes to mind.
Old 22-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are broad minded enough, record your own sex act and show it to your friends. Guarantee a turn-on seeing them steam up and ask for more.
Old 22-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you are a sicko. please see a doctor fast fast.
Old 22-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow..very interesting topic..turns me on. :-P
Planning some hot actions with my fb too.
Quite like d idea of being exposed n moreover its exciting!

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 22-06-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
you are a sicko. please see a doctor fast fast.
Dude, without these sicko thoughts how can the Jap AV industry thrive?
Old 23-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
seamj03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericte View Post
Why not get her to pose in those sexy clothes you bought for her and take some pics so that you can post them up here for all bros here to enjoy??

is that also another way of exposing your wife?

surprise us bro.
I am doing that too... take the sex video of her.. and show around.. next time, i can show it to you
Old 23-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
gyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygyrfalcon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I apologise to all who were offended by my previous post in this thread. I have been zapped of 11 points by some bro here who is apparently unhappy with the contents of that post. I posted it in jest and let me assure you that no malice was ever intended. I apologised once again for having offended your sensibility.
Old 23-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamj03 View Post
I am doing that too... take the sex video of her.. and show around.. next time, i can show it to you
wow.. =/ i m drooling..
haha show us~~!! we r waiting.. LOL
Old 23-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 20
benttw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi bro, actually i am like you, i enjoy this type of life too.. I remember once i brought my gf then, nw my wife, to the old tang dynasty carpark, which is dame dark at nite .. Last time i drive van and behind my van got bed and sofa... we had our whole session there, include, playing with toys.... during playing i knw there are two guys watching one behind the van through the glass and one from the front driver side window. I act blur and purposely rock even harder... but what piss me off is they iuse touch light... NB spoilt mood. u wanna watch i dun mind.. but pls be descreet la... some bros really dunno how to behave.... once i spotted, i when to knock on the window and you can see them running away dame fast. 2nd time came again... this time no touches... i purposely, ask my gf to hold the seat's head rest and face the windscreen, will i doggie her... imagine while i doggie her, her breast was shaking sideway...... until the bastard again, use the touch light ... frighten my gf and in the end, we stopped...

was dame pisss at that time... trying to let bro enjoy but these ppl really dunno how to behave....

so bros out there, we are ok to show and let you peep. but pls do not attempt to record or take pic.. learn to be satify by recording in yr mind...

JUST my own story.....
Old 23-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benttw View Post
hi bro, actually i am like you, i enjoy this type of life too.. I remember once i brought my gf then, nw my wife, to the old tang dynasty carpark, which is dame dark at nite .. Last time i drive van and behind my van got bed and sofa... we had our whole session there, include, playing with toys.... during playing i knw there are two guys watching one behind the van through the glass and one from the front driver side window. I act blur and purposely rock even harder... but what piss me off is they iuse touch light... NB spoilt mood. u wanna watch i dun mind.. but pls be descreet la... some bros really dunno how to behave.... once i spotted, i when to knock on the window and you can see them running away dame fast. 2nd time came again... this time no touches... i purposely, ask my gf to hold the seat's head rest and face the windscreen, will i doggie her... imagine while i doggie her, her breast was shaking sideway...... until the bastard again, use the touch light ... frighten my gf and in the end, we stopped...

was dame pisss at that time... trying to let bro enjoy but these ppl really dunno how to behave....

so bros out there, we are ok to show and let you peep. but pls do not attempt to record or take pic.. learn to be satify by recording in yr mind...

JUST my own story.....
Admire ur kinkiness... Agree that this peeping toms shld exercise some ground rule. Up ur points.
Old 23-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benttw View Post
stupid brainless peeper, u were not so luckily!
Old 23-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!Peter is one of the Best!

Quote:
I love to exhibit my wife and make her being seen by public. Well, she doesn't know about this. I just bought her lot of sexy dress and always ask her to dress up when to go out, either to shop or to meet her friends.

The best way to expose my wife would be making love without closing the window and let the light on. The flat in Singapore is so close to others and anyone could see. She seems like turning on too when I bring her closer to window. Unfortunately, I don't know if someone is watching or not, because even there are somebody out there, they will turn off their light and hide.

Bro... keen to share your ideas?
Hi TS, since you love to exhibit your wife, you might like to take some pics of her, and post it here for bros to see?
Old 23-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

Ts if u like to be watch, do invite me, i'll surely bring my 16yo gf to see see, we both never see a real life show before ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1