The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Way to expose your gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
I used to wear sport shoes so I walk without noise. AFter visiting my friend, I left for the void deck using the stairs. However, there is a bit of sound but when i went down a floor, I saw two school bags on the staircase but NO ONE leh. ( they heard my footstep and hid behind the walls leading to people house )

I then went down loudly..

Then I went up again ( using a lift )

Wow.. peeped from the top.. one malay boy ( age 14 like that ) was bonking his chick both standing ..skirt lifted up... haaa
I ever saw 3 or 4 malay playing together in a dark spot when I finding my friend block in bedok. Due to not familiar with the area, me simply walk around, suddenly heard some moaning sound from the dark... quietly approach them, walie.. not only a couple, at least 2 gals there.
Old 21-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
....then i saw some lights inside the taxi and saw a hp. WTF!!! did he expect us to let him take pics at so near?? We got into the car and drove off immediately. give him free show not enough still want to take pic.
Taxi uncle wanna snap snap or record video then send to Wan Bao mah. If publish, still got $50 Sheng Siong voucher for him to buy salt and sugar and rice leh.
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
seamj03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep coming
Old 01-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope my son wouldn't show my pictures or videos to his buddies, ie if he had copied them from my ipad to his computer.

Those I showed in this thread are censored.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=644651

His are not.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys are supposed to protect your wife!
Old 02-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Westbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
You guys are supposed to protect your wife!
First they must be exposed then we protect
Old 18-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!

Once, I got my gf (now ex) to wear a low cut blouse with bra for grocery shopping trip.

Keep asking her to get and check out items at the lowest shelf. She will either bend down or squat down slightly forward.

Both her breasts with black bra seen by anyone who walked by us.

After a while, she knew what I was doing and stopped listening to me about items at the lowest shelf.

Once we got back home, she seduced me by teasing me about her earlier show and in return, I gave her one of our best sex right in the living room.

After this incident, she knew how to turn me on by accidentally exposing herself in front of strangers when she's with me.
Old 18-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice sight must share, thanks for sharing.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Superman2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My gf like to wear dress as Singapore weather is hot enough. Her dress usually quite short and easily to view her panty when she bend down. I was dating with her since secondary and she is one of the preties and cute girl in the school. Btw, she is now 26.

However, she always very careless when sitting while chating she always open her leg slowly and those sitting oppostise can see her zaogeng amd this really turn my on.
So during free time we will go to starbuck and she will sot beside me and chating or looking phone and I always realise those people sitting opposite keep bio her panty and she never realise it.
Old 03-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

found in my old hard disk some topless pic of my girl that I took in park, beach and even MRT station! any like minded people here?
Old 03-06-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
HairyBushman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
found in my old hard disk some topless pic of my girl that I took in park, beach and even MRT station! any like minded people here?
Wow topless at MRT station?
Old 03-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

My GF always zaogeng one la... wear low cut go supermarkt always downblouse for people to see.... I will always notice guys follow her in the supermarket, especially those married fathers with wife and children..... always tao bio....

Her denim cut off jeans so high up and quite loose as in not thigh wrapping type.... always can see underwear....

her minikskirt also zaogeng when sitting down even though her legs are close, she is skinny so even when close her legs can see the magic triangle.

I always bio people GF and wife zaogeng.... now people bio my gf....
Old 04-06-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Mine was always bio by our neighbours, the most recent one is during the champions league finals as what is shared in my thread.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it is quite simple for her to zaogeng... the naughty girls themselves know wat to do... just get her to wear a loose low cut blouse n a short flare type skirt when going out.. n her cleavage, boobs, bra n panties will be exposed easily just by bending down a little or when a strong wind blows

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Actually it is quite simple for her to zaogeng... the naughty girls themselves know wat to do... just get her to wear a loose low cut blouse n a short flare type skirt when going out.. n her cleavage, boobs, bra n panties will be exposed easily just by bending down a little or when a strong wind blows
Provided they like to wear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1