The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L8H43 New baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Only he himself thinks he is right. Wrong usage of words also he think he is right.
Best part is he still can come up with his own set of definations!

From this, we can see what kinda person he is already... one when in fault, will not admit and still has the cheek to come up with excuses, reasons and eventually try to shift the blame to others.

We see this kinda people too during our Army times don't we? What we call them? Sabo King?

I wonder if he got the traditional blanket party on his last day of POP. hehe
Old 14-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

now traditional blanket party can add more spice in le..now got enhanced blanket party

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 14-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future
OKT mistake almost spoil my day

L18H43G2

Was jio by by a fellow samster for a trip to have a tom yam lunch, wanted to try the 90mins 2 shot cat but was too broke so have to settle for geylang, But as it was only 1pm only L6 house are operating.

So went to hse 43 to look, saw no.1 wah good SYT look, but u know my friend was also interested in her (also not to offend my regular) took my regular no.2 instead.

Have not visited her for more that 6 months but she still remember me, look to have lost weight too.

So proceed to shower and she ask me how come so long never come and visit her gave her an excuse that I was outstation. After that she dried me up and laid me on the bed began her catbath before capping me with her mouth and started to gave me a blow job, must say her skill is still the same if not better, blowed me for about 5 mins when the bell rang I look at the clock bearly 15mins since i came in, so we tot maybe the OKT press wrongly,
and we continue but 2 mins later the bloody bell went off again, so my gal went to the intercom and ask the OKT wat this is all about, the OKT says times up, but my told her that we came in only 15 mins and countune with our business, she climb on top and started riding me, but i prefer to be in control so i told her to switch, bonk her in missionary and attempted to kiss her but was rejected (nabei last time can french now cannot, dammed my frequent flyer membership must have expired ) so LL bonk her in a few position and finally unloaded in doggie. Gave me a light massage and proceed to shower when the bell rang again.

Changed and left , was told that my friend have left long ago, met my friend at the coffee shop and he was fuming. Told me he didn't even get to fuck the bell rang during Blowjob and his gal to him times up and chase him off.

Overall, Gal 2 was a good fuck but too bad didn't get to french her, must credit her for willing to point out the OKT's mistake and not just take avantage of the customer, will like to RTF her again before she leave in a few months time.

As for my friend , i get him to file his FR.
Old 14-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of
Re: OKT mistake almost spoil my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Have not visited her for more that 6 months but she still remember me, look to have lost weight too.
She rem u cause u gain weight not she lost weight

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 16-10-2006, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
APFSDS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro Duke told me that I should field this FR about the unhappiness I felt and not let the OKT get away with it.

Anyway was feeling horny on Saturday and jio bro duke to bonk some Thai Fls, wanted to try the FL OKTs but ended up going to GL.

Went to Lor6 House43 and chose Gal 1 because she have the SYT look. Duke +++e Gal 2 (Found out later that she was duke’s regular) Anyway paid the money and proceed to the room. Stripped down and proceed to the shower, not bad really look like a JC student B Cup breast with dark nipples.

Wash me up and found out from her that she have been in Singapore for 6 months.

After drying up she ask me to lie down on the bed and gave me a short catbath, proceed to cap me and gave me a short and rather weak blowjob…… slowly she climb on top of me and lower herself onto my dick. Begin riding me but less than 5 stroke the alarm sounded, she said time’s up and ask me if I wanted to extend I told her I came in for less than 15 mins but she says alarm sounded so time is up. Quickly she rush to the shower and started cleaning up so I LL go in and take a shower, by then I was super pissed off.
Changed and left the joint the OKT even have the cheek to ask me if I wanna wait for my friend in the house , I was fucking pissed off and proceed to the coffee shop and cool down.

After 15 mins my handphone rang , duke call me and I told him I’m at the coffeeshop, I told him that I have been ripped off and he told me the same thing happen to him he said the OKT have wrote down the wrong time but he heng his gal corrected the OKT mistake.

Overall it was the worst experience I have at a Cat40 house.
Old 19-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by APFSDS
extend I told her I came in for less than 15 mins but she says alarm sounded so time is up. Quickly she rush to the shower and started cleaning up so I LL go in and take a shower, by then I was super pissed off.
Changed and left the joint the OKT even have the cheek to ask me if I wanna wait for my friend in the house , I was fucking pissed off and proceed to the coffee shop and cool down.

After 15 mins my handphone rang , duke call me and I told him I’m at the coffeeshop, I told him that I have been ripped off and he told me the same thing happen to him he said the OKT have wrote down the wrong time but he heng his gal corrected the OKT mistake.

Overall it was the worst experience I have at a Cat40 house.
Why didn't you clarify with the OKT then?

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 19-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
Why didn't you clarify with the OKT then?
if already changed & come out of the room, its quite ridiculous to claim for the remaining 5-10min to go back into the room again. besides, the girl also didnt bother to caution the OKT, straightening won't make any sense

its a good thing for him to post here for our knowledge.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 19-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

I ws thinking like partial refund.. If total was 20 mins, 5min = $10

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 19-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wah!! nice rationale! i suppose for those who finish off fast enough, can come out & claim $ from time remaining. hehehehe

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 19-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
wah!! nice rationale! i suppose for those who finish off fast enough, can come out & claim $ from time remaining. hehehehe
No..only when theres a mistake like in this case, or else plpple who over shot the timing they will also want to charge.

Old 19-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
APFSDS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
No..only when theres a mistake like in this case, or else plpple who over shot the timing they will also want to charge.
Mistake or no mistake, I doubt the OKTs will ever offer any refund...... I think the max they will offer you is the next time you visit, they give u a longer timing..... but I dun think I will go back to that house again, once bitten twice shy..... maybe can transfer credit to Bro Duke...... , I think he will still go there....
Old 19-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mika14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
eh sorrie to interupt..this g19 is old one or the new one...
Shld be the old one...
The new one I think went back already.
Old 28-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute

Since last yr apr when most of d gals went back LOS, I hv not visit dis hse oredi. I oni passed by once, but 2 me some of d WL r not my cup of tea.

Juz wondering is dere any mor SYT or big boots WL like d old G12 in dis hse?

CTL

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人
Old 10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas View Post
pls lah. S$10 also wants.
Old 30-04-2007, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

My late FR, a few days back. Sori abt that.

1 late evening, I passed by L8, 2 OKT jio me go in n take a look. Saw a few gals in d tank.

! OKT show me some photo of d gals fr this hse n asked me 2 try G8, told me she is quite new. Ok on, paid n walked up 2 2nd floor.

Short FR on L8H43G8

Face: 6
Body: 5 (fair skin with some tattoos. 1/2 sian, to me is that 2 many liao, not nice.)
Boobs: 5 (32A)
Catbath: 5
BJ: 4.5 (may b there is room 4 improvement!,she hint that next trip can get special BJ)
Position: cowgirl, doggies
FJ: 5 (may b there is room 4 improvement!)
Attitude: 8 (Very firendly)
RTF: No, 2 many gals in CAT40, FL, etc.
Remark: Next time, may b can try G12, not bad looking be it real person or pic.

Cheers,
CTL

P.S. one man meat is another man poison

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人