The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinj View Post
Thanks to Wot2Doo/Clean&Neat,

Want i got from the info previous on this forum, finally i got the place,

I went there 2 day for the best observation:

First Day:
House : SS3
Name : Sofea (Indon)
Boobs : Okey
Rushing : slow and steady
Pussy : tight
Body : curvy smooth skin
PS: pay more get extra scene. i pay 100 for 1 hour 2 shot but worth to enjoy!!!

Second Day:
House: RS1
Name: May May (Local)
Boobs: Hard solid big
Rushing : yes but alot position can done
Body : Superb
PS : pay 40 for F**k but extra 10 for blow and extra for girl if want try many position.

Thanks all the observer with quick guide.Hope next can will get info if i got!!
Keep it cumming brada
Old 09-02-2015, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinj View Post
Thanks to Wot2Doo/Clean&Neat,

Want i got from the info previous on this forum, finally i got the place,

I went there 2 day for the best observation:

First Day:
House : SS3
Name : Sofea (Indon)
Boobs : Okey
Rushing : slow and steady
Pussy : tight
Body : curvy smooth skin
PS: pay more get extra scene. i pay 100 for 1 hour 2 shot but worth to enjoy!!!

Second Day:
House: RS1
Name: May May (Local)
Boobs: Hard solid big
Rushing : yes but alot position can done
Body : Superb
PS : pay 40 for F**k but extra 10 for blow and extra for girl if want try many position.

Thanks all the observer with quick guide.Hope next can will get info if i got!!
Walao, don't spoil market leh. We pay RM40 for blow, f**k even in different positions. Pay extra if time is up and you need longer. If the FL is extra special GFE and you are KC by her then give her tip. Don't inflate the base rate by paying extra for what should come as a package.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevinj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Walao, don't spoil market leh. We pay RM40 for blow, f**k even in different positions. Pay extra if time is up and you need longer. If the FL is extra special GFE and you are KC by her then give her tip. Don't inflate the base rate by paying extra for what should come as a package.

Nolah, bro...First one is silap one coz pay lebih kat OKT but second one macam kena cheat lah bro.I know is 40 but some OKT ask lebih lebih lah..How to prevent kena tipu..Next time try to get standard rate loh..SOriloh but this is my experience only..

Next time, bro..next time..
Old 11-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went to see one of my favorites.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Tall about 1.7M good for those liking tall girls
Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples. A bit of tummy but her long legs and tall figure help to make her look slender.
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs. Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

I had her before and posted the FL in first page. She is at RS2 last room on the right.

She appears to be very popular as there seems to be a group of people queuing up to bonk her. I had to wait 10 mins for the person before me to finish his job then I went in. As I was leaving someone else was waiting and went in.

Pros - one of the prettiest FL in the area, tall, leggy and nice natural C/D boobs. Wonderfully soft wan nice to squeeze. Not fat
She also has a big room that is neater and cleaner than most

Cons - can't shake the thought that many dicks have visited her pussy since she is so popular. GFE is hit and miss since she has so many customers a day - however this time around we spent some time rabba rabba a bit, some neck kissing, she spent a longer time blowing me and then when we did the deed she was more responsive instead of just lying there. She wrapped her legs around mine and moved along with me.

She is tall so next time I will try a standing f**k.

Damage RM40.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage RM40.[/QUOTE]

hey there bro thank u for the input...reading yr article makes my brother excited already want to try..will visit her tmr then(fri night) since have tried her not once but twice!

to make the search easier,rs2 is it nearer to monorail or further?Coz it can b either count from this end or the other end lah...

ya i do agree pls don't spoil the market...let's fix it at rm40 ok...thank u..
Old 12-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

Please read what Wot2Doo posted on the location guides. RS2 is across the road from the LRT and second door. You go upstairs and to the back to find her room.
Old 13-02-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Went to see one of my favorites.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Tall about 1.7M good for those liking tall girls
Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples. A bit of tummy but her long legs and tall figure help to make her look slender.
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs. Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

I had her before and posted the FL in first page. She is at RS2 last room on the right.

She appears to be very popular as there seems to be a group of people queuing up to bonk her. I had to wait 10 mins for the person before me to finish his job then I went in. As I was leaving someone else was waiting and went in.

Pros - one of the prettiest FL in the area, tall, leggy and nice natural C/D boobs. Wonderfully soft wan nice to squeeze. Not fat
She also has a big room that is neater and cleaner than most

Cons - can't shake the thought that many dicks have visited her pussy since she is so popular. GFE is hit and miss since she has so many customers a day - however this time around we spent some time rabba rabba a bit, some neck kissing, she spent a longer time blowing me and then when we did the deed she was more responsive instead of just lying there. She wrapped her legs around mine and moved along with me.

Damage RM40.
Bro, she works day or night?
Old 13-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Please read what Wot2Doo posted on the location guides. RS2 is across the road from the LRT and second door. You go upstairs and to the back to find her room.
noted with thanks bro!Will do that tonight and input of my sexperience when i'm online tmr,can't wait..

i think i know abt rs2 now(nearer to monorail stn),yes i hv taken note too that it has more 'beauties' as compared to the rest!Once go upstairs,the okt will tell u to take one round before exiting downstairs!Around the partition too has a few chairs for clients to wait,haha... ss9 is also worth checking it out,it has the neon light OPEN before entering,sometimes they feature good ones too..once my friend took one from batam,with tattoo all over her back and his comment was super good!Too bad a few days later when i am in the mood to take her,she has gone home!
somewhere i think ss4 or ss5,got 2 chinese okt,big size,they bully people!They did not bully me of course as maybe i was carrying a helmet...as i also make it a point to enter whenever a group was abt to enter,i don't enter alone as afraid something might happen..this malay chap,small size,the okt kept harassing him to take one(maybe times r bad) but he said no and the indon also kept pestering saying 'sembang aje x apa' when he said no the okt push him into the room and closed the door...i quickly walk out!Minutes later he came out and i asked him what happened..he replied the okt went through his pocket to check if he hv cash or not...true enough he don't hv it then only okt released him!

so guys watch out!Entering such places dont put all yr cash in pocket or wallet or else things might happen!Better be safe than sorry as maybe the cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..
Old 14-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..[/QUOTE]

hi there wish to share my sexperience here as promised..thank u bro clen+neat for recommending chika..i arr a bit early at 7.30pm but was told she will only arr after 8pm so okt suggested i hang around mamak first...

at 8pm ask the old man okt if the tall gal has arr or not as dont wish to climb the stairs for nothing..i think i saw her..coz she went to the corner to tapau something...i walked there and want to take a good look at her...ok ok not bad with tattoos on her left arm!

went to the last room...very spacious as compared to the rest especially the ss9 ones...my goodness so small!

after i undressed,she proceeded to wash my dick carefully with soap before telling to lie down..cd uses hers when blowing then later switch to my okamoto super thin type!

surprisingly after blowing,she told me to stand up,this time she blow with me standing...my God that feels so good coz i never did this before in my life!Then when time to cheong,i suggested to do doggie style which she happily obliged!

maybe she is fresh to me in less than 5 mins,game over for me while doing doggie...phew that was fast coz usually i can last at least 10mins!It was a good experience though and surely i will return in the next 3 days again...and she did not even complain abt my thin cd...coz previously when cheonging there,most of the bakso they push me away when shoot coz they claim that since my cd is super thin,there is a possibility it might leak and might result them getting pregnant!I think this is absurd as i am sure those cd must hv undergone quality control,qc check before distributed out from japan!

she will be here at least 28/2/2015...maybe mar 1 or 2 go back batam...she works from 8pm till 5am every night if no period lah...hope the info helps cheers and bye..
Old 15-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..
hi there wish to share my sexperience here as promised..thank u bro clen+neat for recommending chika..i arr a bit early at 7.30pm but was told she will only arr after 8pm
she will be here at least 28/2/2015...maybe mar 1 or 2 go back batam...she works from 8pm till 5am every night if no period lah...hope the info helps cheers and bye..[/QUOTE]
Thank you for you info and FR
Old 16-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

Thank you for you info and FR [/QUOTE]

no problem bro..my pleasure to share with my sexperience...keep the sharing coming in brader...would love to hear yr stories..cheers...
Old 11-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Samster

vietcuntlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya..all bro please take note..avoid ss4 or ss5..groundfloor..a big size chinese okt..he will harassing u to take thier girl..i have experienced it..the girl will force u to the room and the big size okt will block the room door..lucky i am smooking and i say please careful the cigarette butt then the girl just loose her hand and need strength to push the big size okt..careful guys..
Old 11-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

butt then the girl just loose her hand and need strength to push the big size okt..careful guys..[/QUOTE]

ya i noticed that too..if not mistaken the big size okt is called ah sam and he even has a twin brother!Lately i dont see the twins together,most of the time only sam is around...another slim+big mouth(talkative) is called ah ming..i took at least 2 times before that's y he told me his name...

i did see with my own eyes the big okt bully one guy and really push the guy all the way into the room and say 'sembang aje xpe' he let him go coz he really has no $$$$$
Old 21-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Might go and patrol the area tonight, wish me luck!
Old 21-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back! Found the row of shops pretty easily, red lights here and there. But wondering whether I entered the right establishment where Chika is. There's 2 red lights at two stairs directly next to each other, R side, I went to the left side stairs. If counting from the right, should be R3 (may be R2, read on) I think. Cos first one is ground floor red light. Climb up, got like those wooden walls with Entrance and Exit sign directly up from the stairs.

Then I noticed on the right side theres another Entrance and Exit sign, I wonder if its 2 tauke share 1 space that's why confused this is R2 or R3. Skinny chinese uncle greeted me, randomly choose one of the decent looking girls sitting outside their rooms. Is this R2? Or R3 and the 2 stairs are different establishments?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1