The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
10 pairs of eyes staring at you?
Must be terrifying experience.
sigh .... too many WLs we complain, too few WLs we also complain.
I'm not complaining just pleasantly surprised as first time see so many WLs smiling at me. Usually I see at most 5 to 6, and some will be on their phones. But last night's sight was really 10 pairs of eyes on me hahaha...

No, not terrifying. The OKT aunty is very friendly(something I like), never pressure me to pick one right away. In fact, I even joked with her about her lack of business (because so many WLs were sitting there), before choosing.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
I'm not complaining just pleasantly surprised as first time see so many WLs smiling at me. Usually I see at most 5 to 6, and some will be on their phones. But last night's sight was really 10 pairs of eyes on me hahaha...

No, not terrifying. The OKT aunty is very friendly(something I like), never pressure me to pick one right away. In fact, I even joked with her about her lack of business (because so many WLs were sitting there), before choosing.
This is one of my fave houses in terms of the friendly aunty and son team
Old 30-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
The house used to have very pretty girls as such Maggie, Dan Dan, Ling Ling. Miss those days,
Yup...ex Ling Ling is really pretty and good service
Old 31-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24339 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Had a go with Han Han, one of the two taller newbies, in 1669. She has prior KTV experience. She is 1.67m tall and 49 kg. She is pleasant to pretty with sharp nose, juicy lips and dimples when she smile. Long hair to mid-rib. Sexy body and shapely legs and small bunch of bushy pubic hair. It was a day when I do not feel unfit! So after entering the room, we french, got undressed, and continued frenching (with tongue fight), fondle her A cup boobs and finger her pussy. Pussy was extremely wet. My dick was rapidly rock solid. Capped it, and we had a hard and fabulous caressing, fiddling, frenching and bonking session for the next 50 mins. Her pussy is tight and her cave is like quite shallow. She moaned and screamed without restraint during the pumping and her legs were highly flexible. She said she enjoyed the sex with me and asked me how often I visit GL, hinting that she expects to see me again! Han Han reminds me of the former Xiao Ai of 2060! Definitely worth to rtf!
Old 01-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Had a go with Han Han, one of the two taller newbies, in 1669. She has prior KTV experience. She is 1.67m tall and 49 kg. She is pleasant to pretty with sharp nose, juicy lips and dimples when she smile. Long hair to mid-rib. Sexy body and shapely legs and small bunch of bushy pubic hair. It was a day when I do not feel unfit! So after entering the room, we french, got undressed, and continued frenching (with tongue fight), fondle her A cup boobs and finger her pussy. Pussy was extremely wet. My dick was rapidly rock solid. Capped it, and we had a hard and fabulous caressing, fiddling, frenching and bonking session for the next 50 mins. Her pussy is tight and her cave is like quite shallow. She moaned and screamed without restraint during the pumping and her legs were highly flexible. She said she enjoyed the sex with me and asked me how often I visit GL, hinting that she expects to see me again! Han Han reminds me of the former Xiao Ai of 2060! Definitely worth to rtf!
Oh yes, Han Han is a friendly tall girl who provides very decent services. I would say she could be a substitute of my fav Xiao Ai who has a C cup and excellent waterbed skills. Given the coaching from bro ejectjoy and other senior bros, I am sure Han Han could enhance her skills further. She deserves a RTF.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Oh yes, Han Han is a friendly tall girl who provides very decent services. I would say she could be a substitute of my fav Xiao Ai who has a C cup and excellent waterbed skills. Given the coaching from bro ejectjoy and other senior bros, I am sure Han Han could enhance her skills further. She deserves a RTF.
Return the favour. Courtesy of seebeysong.

For those who I miss out, please drop me a PM. Thanks

8 points for exchange. All are welcome
Old 01-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Had a go with Han Han, one of the two taller newbies, in 1669.

It was a day when I do not feel unfit!
Bro...after having HH... you don’t feel me anymore

Just kidding
Old 01-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...after having HH... you don’t feel me anymore

Just kidding
I must don't feel you first, then I can have a good time with HH or some other WLs!
Old 01-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L16 h69

Quote:
I must don't feel you first, then I can have a good time with HH or some other WLs!
Sometimes when I am lucky to engage an AngPai service

Suddenly my Joe will kick in to Unfit mode

Maybe too KanChiong already

Last time see ex Ling Ling always like this
Old 01-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

whats d dmg for this hse ?
Old 08-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally completed my "recce" scouting of this house's girls.. wow this place has a total of 14 girls with some real gems in there. Hopefully I haven't missed out any of them

1) Yan Yan 妍妍 Tall, leggy beauty with one of the prettiest faces I've seen in GL (in my opinion),

2) Dan Dan 丹丹 C-sized natural boobs, short-haired quite pretty gal who provides great service (from my personal experience),

3) Qing Qing 清清 Slim gal from Chong Qing, nice patient service who definitely enjoys a good bonk,

4) Li Li 丽丽 For bros here who like fleshy gals, nice pleasant face with pleasantly plump exterior,

5) Qiu Xue 秋雪 Expect the full array of service from this slim and tall gal, I had a great time with her. Takes her job seriously and made sure I got the bang from my $150 buck!

6) Han Han 韩韩 One of the picks of the new arrivals at this house, another tall and slim girl with one of the prettier faces around. No slouch in bed either as she loves a good bonk too!

7) Ye Zi 叶子 Another good pick for the bros who like a generous helping of flesh in their girls, I personally haven't tried this gal yet,

8) Jia Jia 佳佳 A really young-looking gal (apparently according to OKT she is barely 23), cute and pretty face with some baby fat on her body - plus really nice, BIG and natural boobs too! Also very eager to please in bed.. definitely worth a shot among the latest batch of newbies imo,

9) Si Si 思思 Another of the tall gals in this house (hmm quite a few tall ones here), great service and very eager to please, was open to kissing during my session with her, had a great time!

10) Duo Duo 多多 One of the rare WLs from Dongbei 东北, this clearly-experienced girl gives the full range of sauna-like services, and has a pretty, exotic look to boot. For the bros who like to enjoy themselves and feel like a king

11) Wei Wei 微微 Really slim girl with an attractive, mature-ish look, apparently she's great buddies with Xiao Xiao (also of this house who left recently). Expect the same great service from her, I had a great time in my session with 微微,

12) Lu Lu 露露 Yet another tall girl (about the same height as Han Han and Si Si her housemates), this beauty from Guizhou is attractively slim and eager to please, my favourite among the newbies from this batch at the moment,

13) Xiao Ning 小宁 The youngest gal of the lot (apparently just 22), as you'd expect she has a young-looking face with some baby fat on her bod. Not tried her yet so bros who have, please share,

14) Ke Ke 可可 A really petite, sweet-looking girl, so eager to please (she helped me undress haha, so paiseh), also enjoys a good bonk and provides great service

Seems to me this house has at least 2-3 girls to suit almost every bro's taste, and has some of the prettier gals in GL in my opinion. As always this house's operators also provides great polite service and some of the cleanest rooms in CAT150. If I've left out any gal from the list please add on. Cheers!!!
Old 08-06-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Finally completed my "recce" scouting of this house's girls.. wow this place has a total of 14 girls with some real gems in there. Hopefully I haven't missed out any of them

1) Yan Yan 妍妍 Tall, leggy beauty with one of the prettiest faces I've seen in GL (in my opinion),

2) Dan Dan 丹丹 C-sized natural boobs, short-haired quite pretty gal who provides great service (from my personal experience),

3) Qing Qing 清清 Slim gal from Chong Qing, nice patient service who definitely enjoys a good bonk,

4) Li Li 丽丽 For bros here who like fleshy gals, nice pleasant face with pleasantly plump exterior,

5) Qiu Xue 秋雪 Expect the full array of service from this slim and tall gal, I had a great time with her. Takes her job seriously and made sure I got the bang from my $150 buck!

6) Han Han 韩韩 One of the picks of the new arrivals at this house, another tall and slim girl with one of the prettier faces around. No slouch in bed either as she loves a good bonk too!

7) Ye Zi 叶子 Another good pick for the bros who like a generous helping of flesh in their girls, I personally haven't tried this gal yet,

8) Jia Jia 佳佳 A really young-looking gal (apparently according to OKT she is barely 23), cute and pretty face with some baby fat on her body - plus really nice, BIG and natural boobs too! Also very eager to please in bed.. definitely worth a shot among the latest batch of newbies imo,

9) Si Si 思思 Another of the tall gals in this house (hmm quite a few tall ones here), great service and very eager to please, was open to kissing during my session with her, had a great time!

10) Duo Duo 多多 One of the rare WLs from Dongbei 东北, this clearly-experienced girl gives the full range of sauna-like services, and has a pretty, exotic look to boot. For the bros who like to enjoy themselves and feel like a king

11) Wei Wei 微微 Really slim girl with an attractive, mature-ish look, apparently she's great buddies with Xiao Xiao (also of this house who left recently). Expect the same great service from her, I had a great time in my session with 微微,

12) Lu Lu 露露 Yet another tall girl (about the same height as Han Han and Si Si her housemates), this beauty from Guizhou is attractively slim and eager to please, my favourite among the newbies from this batch at the moment,

13) Xiao Ning 小宁 The youngest gal of the lot (apparently just 22), as you'd expect she has a young-looking face with some baby fat on her bod. Not tried her yet so bros who have, please share,

14) Ke Ke 可可 A really petite, sweet-looking girl, so eager to please (she helped me undress haha, so paiseh), also enjoys a good bonk and provides great service

Seems to me this house has at least 2-3 girls to suit almost every bro's taste, and has some of the prettier gals in GL in my opinion. As always this house's operators also provides great polite service and some of the cleanest rooms in CAT150. If I've left out any gal from the list please add on. Cheers!!!
Hi Bro, Thanks for the brief summary. Appreciate.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I am amazed by how you managed to try most of them within a month.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
I am amazed by how you managed to try most of them within a month.
Why not? Afterall, he is the camp commandant! He has clearly stated he hasn't tried 2 of them [(7) and (13)]. The older ones, he must have inspected them some time before! For the rest of the newbies, inspect thoroughly one or two per day, all could be done within two weeks!
Old 08-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Awsome. Thank you bro for the effort to list all.

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1