The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

I'll tease you
Old 13-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

To me at least, it is really silly to pay for a teasing massage with no release. Why pay good money just for mere teasing? You tidak boleh tahan and have to release by yourself later and still pay $88 for mere teasing? Let the girl earn so much and no touch touch?? They only want to tease you but no give hj so they won't get in trouble with AV.

Very stupid of the bro, in my opinion.
Old 13-07-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

Ibanez - Advice of the day KUDOs

Welcome to SBF - our female comrade bebe69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Remember Bro. The real test of teasing is will she do repeated telecast without tipping.

One fine day, when you feel like tipping, don't. Just buy her a box of Ferrero on next visit and say '请你吃'. On special offer, Ferrero less than $10.

Once tip money is passed, she can become swell-headed and arrogant. Then, may have to press the reset button.Rock On Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
haha ok understood. oh btw..i'm not a bro!
Old 13-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
Ibanez - Advice of the day KUDOs

Welcome to SBF - our female comrade bebe69
thank you
Old 13-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sis why come to a site more suited for bros?
Old 13-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
Sis why come to a site more suited for bros?
Dont see anything wrong with that! Tons of ladies here. You gonna ask all of them the same question
Old 13-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
To me at least, it is really silly to pay for a teasing massage with no release. Why pay good money just for mere teasing? You tidak boleh tahan and have to release by yourself later and still pay $88 for mere teasing? Let the girl earn so much and no touch touch?? They only want to tease you but no give hj so they won't get in trouble with AV.

Very stupid of the bro, in my opinion.

Thats exactly the point of the thread, the teasing comes with the regular massage pricing, nothing more.

Paying anything more is just needlessly feeding the greedy faced massages whom we see very often that ask the right questions while guys think with the smaller heads.

I've got awesome contacts with those that PM me and I have shared mine too. We all hate cut throat HJs and services. Hence. Just stick to the normal teasing thats all.
Old 13-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont see anything wrong with that! Tons of ladies here. You gonna ask all of them the same question
Yup there are many ladies here indeed.... and there are ladies who are also as horny with good libido.

Just that a lot of desperate guys don't know how to approach them properly.... just up the hamsup mode and become too creepy. Thats a huge turn off. (According to my MILF FB anyway)
Old 13-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4u View Post
ceeko, you are number one talk cock king in SBF
Again, I'm not here to make you, who don't agree with me, happy. If you agree to what I post here, then good, if not, there's an "ignore" button you can be happy to click on.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Again, I'm not here to make you, who don't agree with me, happy. If you agree to what I post here, then good, if not, there's an "ignore" button you can be happy to click on.

Just ignore him, he's been messing around.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

regissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterregissoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup there are many ladies here indeed.... and there are ladies who are also as horny with good libido.

Just that a lot of desperate guys don't know how to approach them properly.... just up the hamsup mode and become too creepy. Thats a huge turn off. (According to my MILF FB anyway)
Yeah! A lot of them approach the ladies without using their brain. They have feeling too. Treat them nicely
Old 13-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats exactly the point of the thread, the teasing comes with the regular massage pricing, nothing more.

Paying anything more is just needlessly feeding the greedy faced massages whom we see very often that ask the right questions while guys think with the smaller heads.

I've got awesome contacts with those that PM me and I have shared mine too. We all hate cut throat HJs and services. Hence. Just stick to the normal teasing thats all.
Totally agree. If you need HJ, do it yourself. Why go to MP? Please get the meaning of "massage". What's the point getting HJ $50 or FJ for $100+? Don't spoil the market and these nice massage places la, thats the resin why raids happen.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahah just that rare.

Anyway, WELCOME!
Old 13-07-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

totally agreed
Old 13-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by regissoo View Post
Just ignore him, he's been messing around.
I know... i clicked ignore already. He can't do much with those kind of rep points anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1