The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rayven28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thai pub n beach club Kl anymore

Dear bro
Is, there other fun place than beach club n Thai pub ( opposite ) in Kl
Old 30-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayven28 View Post
Dear bro
Yes, provided that you got transport.
Old 30-05-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rayven28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Thai pub n beach club Kl anymore

Like where if there is transport
Old 31-05-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Like where if there is transport
Solaris in Mont Kiara = 2 clubs there.
OS+3 in Jalan Kuchai Lana = 1 club there.
NSK area near Kuchai Enterpreneurs Park = few puds there including pud/fuck joint.
Scott Garden in Jalan Klang Lama = few clubs inside that shopping area.
Sri Hartamas near Maybank in Sri Hartamas = again few clubs.
Walking distance:
3rd Floor in Wisma Central near KLCC = a Thai club there.
Paramount Club behind Pavilion : Closed.
Mexico K TV near Jln Imbi area: girls can tapao.
More clubs in Pandan Perdana, Taman Shamelin Perkasa areas in Cheras.

Last edited by Yokosi; 31-05-2018 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear bro
Selamat pagi,
Go to Kuchai Business Park, NSK.
Go upstairs, above pasaraya.
In second street in the back, you can find a pub with Viet gals. (There is also some bigger KTV in the same street).
You can sit with them and drink or whatever and they told me you can take them for a bonk in the same building. I didn't do it, no mood.
There should be more pubs in Kuchai Business park. Next time I am in KL I'll try to find out.

If you are desperate go to Beach Club (jln Ramlee). Always packed with fat old angmoh and bitches/shemales who consider themselves special.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Selamat pagi,
In second street in the back, you can find a pub with Viet gals. (There is also some bigger KTV in the same street).
You can sit with them and drink or whatever and they told me you can take them for a bonk in the same building. I didn't do it, no mood.
There should be more pubs in Kuchai Business park. Next time I am in KL I'll try to find out.

If you are desperate go to Beach Club (jln Ramlee). Always packed with fat old angmoh and bitches/shemales who consider themselves special.
Hello Bro Mankok,

U zap me but me no zap you. So, I nice fellow, hor.

The pud with Viets to bonk, that is above NSK is 45 Cafe & Lounge.

The other one, with bonk is 1 Puchong in Puchong. This one, me never been to.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Mankok,

U zap me but me no zap you. So, I nice fellow, hor.

The pud with Viets to bonk, that is above NSK is 45 Cafe & Lounge.

The other one, with bonk is 1 Puchong in Puchong. This one, me never been to.
Hi bro Yokosi,
I never zapped you! How come that you say this?
Old 15-06-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro Yokosi,
I never zapped you! How come that you say this?
He put his nickname, Mankok, when he deducted my points. He said that I was sarcastic. Actually, me telling only the true and not being sarcastic. But points are nothing much in SBF. It is the experience in cheonging that counts.
Old 16-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Selamat pagi,

45 Cafe & Lounge got package for beer & bonk. Can choose the Viets. But bonk in same building area.......must be careful as the stupid Bangla will knock on your door before the time is up. Just ignore him & continue bonking. Sometimes, need to pay extra tips for the condom at the doorway. Yes Club.....now closed.....was better in the room. The pud downstairs was better decorated.

Was in Beach Club to drink and lots of Viets. A few were good looking. See also ....got hard on. But....too damn expensive. Finished my bucket and moved on. Sure....got ugly and old ladies there but you, if got the money, can choose your temporary girl friend.

But it is much better near the Thai Malaysian border. Cheaper in beer and hotels, got ladies, can see naked puyings with neh neh, big clubs with shows, especially in Danok. Padang Besar and Sungai Golok.....even cheaper but rather more conservative than Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 16-06-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 27-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
He put his nickname, Mankok, when he deducted my points. He said that I was sarcastic. Actually, me telling only the true and not being sarcastic. But points are nothing much in SBF. It is the experience in cheonging that counts.
That means there is some chibai cheater active on this forum. Because it was not me.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

I was at the Thai Club which is my first visit with two local Malay friends early last month. We went there in one of the local guy truck at about 2300hrs

There was Live band with singers belting out songs in various languge which was extremely loud. There were also alot of Viet gals going round the tables sitting and looking for customers. Of three of us only the younger malay took a girl, saw him buying a few bottle of lady drinks for her. As for me, I was there to met a Viet girl that I know.

I may be going back to KL end of this month and I may want to try the Beach Club

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 11-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
I was at the Thai Club which is my first visit with two local Malay friends early last month. We went there in one of the local guy truck at about 2300hrs

There was Live band with singers belting out songs in various languge which was extremely loud. There were also alot of Viet gals going round the tables sitting and looking for customers. Of three of us only the younger malay took a girl, saw him buying a few bottle of lady drinks for her. As for me, I was there to met a Viet girl that I know.

I may be going back to KL end of this month and I may want to try the Beach Club
Was at Beach Club watching Fra v Belgium. Ladies asking for MYR1k overnight... crazy. What's going on? Inflation gao gao. 2 years back only 6-700MYR.
Old 11-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Was at Beach Club watching Fra v Belgium. Ladies asking for MYR1k overnight... crazy. What's going on? Inflation gao gao. 2 years back only 6-700MYR.
Inflation in Malaysia and in Vietnam, greedy Viet vultures, stupid Ang Mo punters. Malaysians only go there to drink, eat and eye candy the Asian Viet T-Rex dinosaurs.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Yokosi shifu, I need my viet fix. Anywhere to recommend tabao overnight under 600MYR? Heard that Mexico KTV can?
Old 11-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Yokosi shifu, I need my viet fix. Anywhere to recommend tabao overnight under 600MYR? Heard that Mexico KTV can?
In Mexico KTV, the TVs beating out " I can't give anymore, can't live ". Asahi at RM100, Heineken at RM96, Tiger & Carlsberg at about RM86. That's 5 small bottles. The answer is yes & no. It depends on which lady that u liked to tapao. Some ladies may say....no deal and make excuses. Price of a bucket, per hour booking has increased a bit but that will not hurt your Sing dollars when converted to RM. It is 2 buckets now for a small ktv room. And do not be silly to pay tips to the 5 or 6 ladies or aunties that took your order. They are very friendly. Asked me " why no girls ? ". My reply "not drunk yet, when me high, will call lady ". Also, no need to tip the Viet ladies. They can be very cunning to get extra tips.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-07-2018 at 08:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1