The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hoangsha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Black Book

Thanks a million for your updates .
Old 14-06-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GaoSiewDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino1 View Post
Wonderfully written.
Thank you TS for making us cum 1after another.

Looking forward to more great stories.
Looking forward too .
Old 14-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Breezing past check-in, we looked like a happy couple heading for our staycation. Fortunately, it was not a busy period and we were given a high floor facing the Bay. Things got a bit frisky when the elevator doors closed on us. A Caucasian family and us were squeezed in with their luggage and the bellboy. There we were right at the back of the small space with CT stacked in front of me. As much as I leaned back to maintain some decency in front of the children, it was hard not to feel her tight ass brushing across my cock. Looking down, the sight of how her butt protrudes from her back was quite arousing. I tried to figure out what she was wearing under but the warm elevator lights couldn’t help much. The fabric of her bandage dress was decently thick.

Once out the elevator, we walked hand in waist to our room. By the time we reached the door, her hand was slipped into my back pocket and mine was running along the curve of her ass. As soon as the door opened, we locked ourselves in an embrace and engaged in a long and deep tongue fight. My hands ran up and down her back, feeling up her body as hers reciprocated under my jacket. Only after a few good minutes did we pause for a breather. I got around turning on the lights and she suggested for a shower.

CT took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. I hugged her from behind admiring the city landscape through the octagonal window. Her silhouette casted from the city lights outside and the room light was mesmerising. Holding her waist, I licked her ear and kissed her neck. CT reached up to ruffle my hair. My hardon was firmly pressed against the tightness of her dress. My lips hovered down to the nape of her neck and kissed its way along her shoulders. I slid my hands up her sides, reaching for the straps. Pulling one down, I kissed across, over her bra strap, to where it rested. Then, I pulled the other down and kissed across to the other end. CT kicked off her heels and by now was leaning her upper body back as though she was pole dancing on me. Her face was leaned on mine as I continued covering whatever was exposed with kisses.

Running out of skin left untouched by my lips, I reached for her zip and guided it down. Bit by bit, her dress split opened, showcasing her smooth milky back against the dim light seeping in. When the zip reached the bottom, just above the opening to her ass crack, the straps rolled down her shoulders. CT held them up by her elbows, crossing her hands around boobs. While licking the back of her ear, I reached around her front and caressed her body, occasionally grazing her bra. CT’s dress was slowly loosening around her and getting messed up by my roaming hands.

Holding my manda around hers, CT loosened her grip on holding up her dress. With my hands under her armpits, I peeled the front down and guided it around her fully pushed up C cups, trailing her cleavage to the underside. I realised now from touch why her cleavage was peeking through although the dress’ neckline was rather conservative. Her breasts felt fully pushed up and tightly together by her bra. What was once the tight bandage dress slid down her torso and once past her hips, formed a pile round her ankles. My erection raged on seeing the beautiful sight before me. There she was, clad in only her simple seamless push-up bra and a matching white seamless thong. Explains why it was tough figuring out what she had under.

As she turned around, the view was even more breathtaking. With the glimmering lights of the city behind, her shoulders casted light shadows unto her ample bosoms. We stood nearly a foot apart, but there was barely any room left for our chest from the protrusion of hers. Then she reached behind and turned on the faucet to the tub that sat under the large octagonal window. CT looked up and gave a warming smile.

CT: let me help you now.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story.... camping here
Old 15-06-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to reading more .
Old 15-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FriskyClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping...
Old 16-06-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 16-06-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Amidst the sound of the flowing water was our soft moans as we locked lips again, caressing each other’s tongue. My hand ran up and down her exposed back, feeling her skin from neck to butt. The smooth fabric of her thong made a seamless passage between kneading her butt and running across her back. As CT dropped my jacket and started unbuttoning my shirt, I guided her bra straps off her shoulder, dangling like it’s being asked to be removed. She ran her fingers along my body as the buttons came off one by one. A snap of my fingers and CT suddenly closed her arms to her armpit as though to hold up her bra. But as soon as she realised the uselessness of it, she continued where she left of, releasing the last of my buttons. Her bra gently followed her hands and rolled off, letting her breasts breathe from its constraints.

CT broke her kiss with me and licked down my neck, while stroking my nipples. They were rock hard from the whole day’s anticipation. She then trailed her lips down to them and gave them the needed attention while hers moved to undoing my belt. Her other hand couldn’t wait longer and unzipped my pants to reach in. The massage from her small hands groping onto my nether region plus the licking on top, brought about some heavy breathing from me. By the time she was done undoing my pants, she was bent down licking past my belly button. My pants piled around my ankles next. She looked back up at me from a bowing position as though for the signal to release my manhood. Finally, my cock gasp at the fresh air as she pulled the waistband of my boxer briefs down.

CT brought her kisses further south, over my smooth shaven groin, to the base of my rock hard member. I reached my hands under her to grope her breasts and support her. Her kisses followed along my shaft, occasionally putting in a playful lick between her lips. Then, as she reached my tip, my cock disappeared entirely, in one swift motion. CT engulfed my cock all the way and kept it in as her tongue twirled around inside. The feeling was heavenly, coupled with the delicious sight of the dim lights from the window, bearing on her partially covered butt and thong.

Wanting to return her the pleasure, I bent over her slightly and reached one hand for her butt, sliding up and down the narrow highway of her thong. It was soaking wet, being clamped between her pussy lips. Getting impatient, I pushed the wet cloth to a side and circled around her pussy entrance and her asshole. As though to reciprocate, she reached a hand behind me and squeezed her nails between my butt cheeks to stroke mine. Her mouth was now tightly wrapped around my dickhead and she was attacking it enthusiastically, jacking my shaft off with one hand and stimulating my stripped back dickhead with her tongue. I was groaning out loud from the pleasure alone as her moans were simply channeled down my shaft. The skirting pleasure of my fingers were now vigorous stimulation, finger fucking her and rubbing her asshole simultaneously. Just when we were at a high of enjoying each other, we were interrupted by the sound of overflow.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

CT disconnected from one of the best blowjob I was having to turn off the water. Then she climbed up the edge of the tub, bent away from me and pulled her thong down. That close up view of my final destination tonight made me want to punish her with more orgasms than she could handle for that tease. As she sat down into the tub facing the city view, I dropped the last of my clothes too and went on top the tub edge and sat on it. CT waded over and my thighs opened up to welcome her back. Kneeling in the water, she lifted my shaft and gave her tongue to my balls. Slowly, it moved upwards along my shaft and her lips envelopes my dickhead before sliding her mouth down the entire length. As she restarted her magnificent blowjob, I reached under the water to massage and fondle her breasts. I was so turned on I wanted to explode in her mouth there and then. But I know it’ll be even more satisfying to see her pleasured first. With that thought, I stopped her service to my member.

I got up and told her to swap positions but she thought I was ready to doggy her as I got behind. CT stood in the tub and leaned all the way forward holding onto the glass window. I was so tempted to slot my cock into her soaking wet pussy but all I gave her was a tease. Cock in hand, I rubbed my dickhead vigorously a few circles on her clit and the entrance to her love hole. Just as her moans intensified, I squatted down and continued the stimulation on her lady parts with my tongue. The familiar taste of her pussy and its juices re-entered my mouth. My tongue flicked her clit ferociously as I felt her legs up, wetting her thighs and running my hand along them. Her moans were echoing throughout the dimly lit bathroom, sending shivers down my spine at her pure enjoyment of pleasure.

Feeling she was near her climax, I doubled up speed in licking her clit and fingered her deep. CT was clenching her fists at the heightened pleasure from below and my fondling of her hanging breasts. Her moans became louder and in shorter bursts, coupled by the light banging on the window of her fist. My palm and mouth was covered by her wetness. Then I felt the grip around my fingers as her entrance convulsed. She came and came hard. Her knees buckled to lean against the edge of the tub and her previously arched back heaved as she panted to catch her breath. I laid down in the tub and signalled her over as I unwrapped the soap bar.

Me: I think we should get you cleaned up now
Old 16-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Up you for your awesome writing.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
DeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes indeed a wonderful awesome story.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
deepu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates .
Old 17-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Halogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, do continue..
Old 18-06-2018, 05:47 AM
Samster

CT nodded in agreement and laid on top of me, her legs spread over mine just enough for my cock to rest at her entrance. As I lathered her up with the soap, she reached for my cock and stroked my shaft to keep its hardness for when she’s ready again. Little did she know, the sex angel she was was more than enough to keep me that way, even more so that it’s been yearning to enter her lady kingdom. I adjusted her to sit up for me to lather her back but she took the opportunity to grind her swollen labia on the base of my shaft. Putting the soap aside, I used my soapy hands to reach forward and play with her breasts. They felt extra soft now rather than the tightness they had when being pushed up almost through her dress. CT was getting excited again and she lifted herself up slightly to guide my cock home.

The warm cover of her pussy streaked away the coldness of the water. As I got planted deep in her love hole, she laid back on my chest, stroking my thigh while grinding on me sensually. I was enjoying the gentle waves on the water and the waves of pleasure cascading down my shaft from the tip. Our position made it ideal hitting her g-spot as I felt her bean swell with each move, under my dickhead. Reaching forward, as I wiped off the soap on her bosoms, I felt a similar sensation on my nipples as her back rubbed on them. Wanting to waste no more time, I reached one hand down her body and rubbed her clit in circles fervently. That made her strokes on my thigh turn into scratches with her nails. CT took revenge reaching a hand down to my balls and alternated between clawing them lightly with her nails and rubbing the base of them.

CT: ahhh, I’m gonna cum, babe
Me: me too...grrr
CT: ahhh, don’t cum...ahhh in me. Today cannot…ahhh

Hearing that, I mustered all my strength to hold in my excitement and increased the pace of pleasuring her. Her nipples were fully hard and popping out. Her clit was pulsing under my finger. Her hip was grinding me deeper and harder. Then, from nowhere, she grabbed the edge of the tub hard, arched her head back and let out a huge moan. Her pussy gripped hard on my shaft and pulsated her waves of climax down my shaft, almost feeling like she was using her lady gem to masturbate me. My balls tightened and retracted, I was going to blow. Steadfastly, I hugged her under her boobs with one hand and used the other to cup her but to lift her slightly so that I popped out of her. Over her shoulders, I saw in the nick of time, as my cock exited and hit the cool water, streams of thick white cum streaked out, floating away. It wasn’t the most pleasurable way to cum, but the journey to it more than made up. CT caught up her breath by now and took a finger to hook some of the cum up. Unexpectedly, she popped it in her mouth and licked her finger clean.

CT: so sorry, I should’ve helped you. I’ll make up to you later ok? Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1