The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I know there are Thai Discos and Thai girls in Singapore. But the moment I think that I'm in Singapore, the feeling and mood is just not there anymore. Its not really about the money factor. Its the whole environment and atmosphere thing. I feel that there is more freedom in Bangkok, and life is more laidback and relaxed there. But in Singapore, life is so much more fast paced and we are just focused on working and earning money or studying for better grades.

Then tell me, why are there so many foreigners in Bangkok. Is it because of the girls? or is it because they prefer the lifestyle there?
Old 15-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
I know there are Thai Discos and Thai girls in Singapore. But the moment I think that I'm in Singapore, the feeling and mood is just not there anymore. Its not really about the money factor. Its the whole environment and atmosphere thing. I feel that there is more freedom in Bangkok, and life is more laidback and relaxed there. But in Singapore, life is so much more fast paced and we are just focused on working and earning money or studying for better grades.

Then tell me, why are there so many foreigners in Bangkok. Is it because of the girls? or is it because they prefer the lifestyle there?
100% agree, just feel that people in sg working too hard for what they deem as "better life style", trying to earn more to buy better car, bigger house, better job etc....guess they forget what is most important in life which is time and relax
Old 15-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And even if you go party in Thai Disco here or hook up some Thai girl here. You still have to worry that you still need to go to work the next day.
Old 15-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
And nookie2612, I certainly wasn't the zapper either (never zapped anyone before, bumped others instead). Think zap is 50% rep power. Life goes on
Bro...i knew it was not u lah......fact is I have known u in here for some time already and I know ur style..tat is why i appreciated the fact that u even posted and reminded abt it. U were rite we sometimes do forget and chat a little too much instead.

And yeah..life goes on. Pts really mean nothing, i can;t exchange them for a free bonk...or a free beer.

And Naemlo ah Naemlo....i also knew it was not u lah. My pt is, why are we so fast to zap?? Just becoz we can?

And to the bro tat just zapped me 3 and said"stop whinning"...hey dude, u have NOT seen whining yet..LOL!!
Old 16-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Met couple of bros who went to Thermae recently. Hit or miss. Usually, as senior bros have mentioned, month-end better. Am probably going to try my luck when I fly to BKK this Sat. Will report situation thenafter.
Old 16-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Met couple of bros who went to Thermae recently. Hit or miss. Usually, as senior bros have mentioned, month-end better. Am probably going to try my luck when I fly to BKK this Sat. Will report situation thenafter.
Hey bro, went to Thermae with a few bros to show them around...and plan to propose to the owner to convert the Thermae system into a conveyor belt system ( like sushi bar) so tat we dun need to walk round and round...

Its true month end is better but still see a few quite yummy ones now...but they normally just wanna go for a ST...but i suppose its worth a look still.
Old 16-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Thanks for the post bro...as for the reason why I am using a new nick...hey u are rite...this is a new nick but its not a clone...simply becoz..i was not in SBF for several years and just rejoined...I could not for the life of me, remember my old password..not to mention the actual way i spelt my old nick...LOL! So, no..I am not using a new nick becoz I was zapped.

BTW, i was zapped 5 pts...makes me wonder...5555
555+ if I zap I will leave my nick dun worry. In my brief time here I only zapped 3 guys but more for being big cannon fairies than long winded. OK give u benefit of doubt coz this nick of mine also created when I forgotten my old Alfresco Kopitiam password. Hope to meet u in Bangkok one day for a drink if u would oblige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Airlines advertise their lowest flight price, this is to attract customers to at least take note of it. This is also called "marketing". Normally their lowest fares are those super low volume flights and while these low volume flights numbers go up, they will slowly increase the price.

I stayed in Thailand or travel often to Thailand, I find it wasting time and money in these pubs too but for those who do not have the luxury of going Thailand often, this is the only way to get into Thai. This is also the main reason why Thai theme discos are getting popular in SG.

If you want to hear Thai music, see Thai gers, speak Thai then Thai disco is the 1. If u want to fuck a Thai ger, GL is the one. Just have to lower down the standard and enjoy whatever u have in SG
This kind of marketing turns some people off. Remember the bad old days before budget airlines and the internet. U call some agency only to be told not include this and that. Sianz 1/2...

Well I guess forbidden fruit always tastes sweeter but most of the time leaves a sour after taste in most people. Last count there are 49 TDs (big & small) in Sillypore and thats why there is a "Help! fell in love with a Thai girl" thread elsewhere in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Bro IMO,
Last three days ago I came across MIA from Zuji webby return trip to Bkk at 259SGD on Dec period. But there's only one timing. IMHO, cheaper than budget, worth to give it a try.
Kop kun mak krap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
wah bro should know better than to post in "public" such kind of info here in SBF...normal day already like ratio 10:1 guys to girls, now sure increase like 30:1 liao....plus the Hawaii-Five-O will sure start raiding the place again...but bros that likes dinosaurs be my guest
555+ Bro YY picha your lobang leaw! Bro YY there is a flame war between these grotty underground joints in another thread so much so that joints get their operating hours cut. Another time only 1 girl was left coz the rest "up lorry" the night b4... I also witnessed this 2-3 months ago. About 20 plus of them in plain clothes (damn obvious who they were) gathered outside before heading via the various exits to their targets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
And even if you go party in Thai Disco here or hook up some Thai girl here. You still have to worry that you still need to go to work the next day.
Bro, unless u on long vacation, pension or your daddy's rich, Thailand operates pretty much the same as any other country.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-11-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks for info. Quick question for bros with Thermae experience: ST at nearby hotel or at hotel of our choosing?

Been to Thermae once but without any success. So asking this "novice" question.

Also, be in BKK from 17th evening to 20th evening. Bros who need company to go "hunting" can pm me. I go "hunting" but end up with no prey. Lousy hunter I am.
Old 16-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
555+ if I zap I will leave my nick dun worry. In my brief time here I only zapped 3 guys but more for being big cannon fairies than long winded. OK give u benefit of doubt coz this nick of mine also created when I forgotten my old Alfresco Kopitiam password. Hope to meet u in Bangkok one day for a drink if u would oblige.

Hey bro...thanks for clearing it up! Good one..big cannon fairies...

And hey, do let me know when u are in BKK...also game to cheong when able to....see ya then!
Old 16-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Quick question for bros with Thermae experience: ST at nearby hotel or at hotel of our choosing?
Up to you and how u nego with the girl. I have brought them back to my own hotel as well as used the Ruamchitt Hotel rooms upstairs. Rooms are big but old. I think was Bht500 (not cheap) including a pack of condoms (plz see my FR on Tharmae last month).

Practice makes perfect so hunt more!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey bro, went to Thermae with a few bros to show them around...and plan to propose to the owner to convert the Thermae system into a conveyor belt system ( like sushi bar) so tat we dun need to walk round and round...

Its true month end is better but still see a few quite yummy ones now...but they normally just wanna go for a ST...but i suppose its worth a look still.
555+ good idea for coneyor belt system, pls suggest also to let them stand on diff colour plate indicating price for diff colour plate like "suck it" sushi
Old 16-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And Naemlo ah Naemlo....i also knew it was not u lah. My pt is, why are we so fast to zap?? Just becoz we can?
Dun worry too much, buy me a beer and u will feel happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

This kind of marketing turns some people off. Remember the bad old days before budget airlines and the internet. U call some agency only to be told not include this and that. Sianz 1/2...
Marketing is always the same, paint a perfect picture.... this will capture audience attention and most audience are attract to "beautiful stuffs", example, pretty gers, the word "discount" and so on.
Old 16-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun worry too much, buy me a beer and u will feel happy
Anytime bro..let me know when u finally are here again....
Old 16-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Finished my meeting early and quickly to Nataree. Fish tank girls OK, but the sidelines many good looking and SYT and waving their hands. Pick a fair long haired SYT, with slight make up.
After the bath, she gave me a BBBJ with slutty look. She is slim, average build, medium breasts and delicious nips. When I rubbed her breasts, tongued her nips, nuzzled her ears and neck, and feel her pussy, she became soaking wet and she climb on top and straddle me, with her hips grinding hard. The slutty look and moans was too much and I pushed her off and doggie her. After a few hard bangs, finished with her below me and sucking my nips. After that, we just lay there and peck light kisses.
I asked her what time she finish work, she gave me her number and I gave her my hotel room number. It was a fantastic evening....
Old 16-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for info. Quick question for bros with Thermae experience: ST at nearby hotel or at hotel of our choosing?

Been to Thermae once but without any success. So asking this "novice" question.

Also, be in BKK from 17th evening to 20th evening. Bros who need company to go "hunting" can pm me. I go "hunting" but end up with no prey. Lousy hunter I am.
Usually the younger and more attractive girls will prefer ST and insist on hotel ruamchitt. This is the hotel thermae is located in. This could be due to distance and also for the girls safety.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1