The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohwj View Post
saw a lady in green yesterday. long hair, shop near angies. anyone tried before?
Quite a few of them have long hair
Old 20-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dInOz is Cool - loads of Potential

Today not much stock , where are all the gems
Old 20-01-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
JohnBuayGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time never been to this place, worth to pay a visit?
Old 20-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dInOz View Post
Today not much stock , where are all the gems
You probably went too early. Try afternoon or early evening
Old 24-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Hope Linda is working today!

So long never see her...
Old 24-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Hope Linda is working today!

So long never see her...
I don't know if they are working on CNY.

Probably not
Old 27-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Earphones_ae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw kinda working today. And the other lady in thai alley. Was tempted to try her though.

I still remembered last time Joyce was so talkative, which is good when she serviced my 2ic kneeling down in front of me.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
outtohavefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. visited JSP yesterday ard lunch time. Was at Golden mile earlier but decided to check out JSP as it is more secluded, offer more privacy.

Think i bumped into Angie, very persistent. Quite old but decided to go ahead as my small head need a good release. But once she took off her clothes i sian liao. Paid for HJ and once release, faster wear clothes n leave the place.

Saw another woman operating in the shop near the toilet, seems friendly but did not get a chance to try. Any bros tried her? 2 units beside the toilet.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtohavefun View Post
Bros.. visited JSP yesterday ard lunch time. Was at Golden mile earlier but decided to check out JSP as it is more secluded, offer more privacy.

Think i bumped into Angie, very persistent. Quite old but decided to go ahead as my small head need a good release. But once she took off her clothes i sian liao. Paid for HJ and once release, faster wear clothes n leave the place.

Saw another woman operating in the shop near the toilet, seems friendly but did not get a chance to try. Any bros tried her? 2 units beside the toilet.
There were two near the toilet around lunch time when I came down. One was Ivy and the other was Annie.

As for Angie, I saw her but avoided her.
Old 29-01-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Seems like everyone is avoiding Angie.
Old 29-01-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Seems like everyone is avoiding Angie.
That is because she keeps stalking bros. One bro even said that she nearly sabotaged him when he was walking with a lady friend. She would have more customers if she stops her silly ways
Old 30-01-2020, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
That is because she keeps stalking bros. One bro even said that she nearly sabotaged him when he was walking with a lady friend. She would have more customers if she stops her silly ways
She just wants someone to F her lah
Old 30-01-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
funboy11775 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally I went JSP. Was quite blur went to the wrong building. Walking upland down. Finally decided to walk out and found that I was at the wrong building and walk to the next one.

Went up to 4th floor. Saw 1 lady and hio me massage. Went to the room. She open with key, I saw all curtain. Led me to the cubical. Very chatty and found out she is Angie. Very chatty and say she is very good and others no good... blah blah blah. Finally came out a happy man.
Thanks for the bro who enlighten me. Will visit as I am sure there are more lady there.
Old 30-01-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy11775 View Post
Finally I went JSP. Was quite blur went to the wrong building. Walking upland down. Finally decided to walk out and found that I was at the wrong building and walk to the next one.

Went up to 4th floor. Saw 1 lady and hio me massage. Went to the room. She open with key, I saw all curtain. Led me to the cubical. Very chatty and found out she is Angie. Very chatty and say she is very good and others no good... blah blah blah. Finally came out a happy man.
Thanks for the bro who enlighten me. Will visit as I am sure there are more lady there.
Actually, she talks so much should be good to fuck her but she has nothing to excite except that fucking mouth. Also if cannot stand, how to shaft into her mouth. She is a loser that is why she had to work so hard to solicit customers. Why don't she goes for breast implants? Oh, yes, she afraid that it goes wrong and may kill her.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Agree with many bros here.
Actually I used to visit Angie very often, maybe 8-9 years ago. Back then she not so Jia lat and talk so much or bad-mouth other GILF there.
In fact as I used to knock off late, I remembered regularly visiting her at about 10pm odd and had good sessions of 2 shots minimum.
Also last time of cos her body was in better condition.

Nowadays think biz is bad, her body also never maintain plus she likes to stalk and call you out from far. Damn turn off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1