The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishguna View Post
I wanna share my perverted acts last time with my ex-gf.
My gf always pass out when she gets drunk so when we reach her place i will take photos of her sleeping. Then i slowly take off her clothes while taking photos of her until she is fully naked. I will take close up photos of her pussy too. Then i go online on yahoo messenger and chat with random pervert guys then I show them my ex-gf photos while watching them jack off. I will also ask them to print the photos and cum on the photo while i watch them. Then i ask them to send a picture of her cum filled photo. Any bros who have the same fantasy?
Can share pixs here with us

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wanna share my perverted acts last time with my ex-gf.
My gf always pass out when she gets drunk so when we reach her place i will take photos of her sleeping. Then i slowly take off her clothes while taking photos of her until she is fully naked. I will take close up photos of her pussy too. Then i go online on yahoo messenger and chat with random pervert guys then I show them my ex-gf photos while watching them jack off. I will also ask them to print the photos and cum on the photo while i watch them. Then i ask them to send a picture of her cum filled photo. Any bros who have the same fantasy?
U r one sick human being but pass on de pervert act law lol...
Old 21-04-2013, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
amishguna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Can share pixs here with us
those bros who want to see the pics, PM me your yahoo messenger ID.
Those who have pics to share too will be prioritized. Kekeke
Old 21-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
lookingforyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

When I 1st got married, my wife youngest sister will stayover our place at times. There was once I thought my wife was bathing when I returned home from work so I stripped naked and wanted to join her which we always did together. I open the toilet door walk in and hugged her from behind and start kissing her back and back and when I want to french kiss her , I turn her over and realised it was my sil , I was taken aback and stopped almost all action and apologize and excuse myself.

after that incident , I always felt very aroused whenever I see her but did not proceed to any action just fantasize abt her and will smell her stained panty and pcc and till now she still will stayover and it had been almost 10 years. I do want very much to have sex with her but morally I know I shouldn't. So this perverted act of smelling and licking her soiled panty and bra goes on all this years.
Old 21-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those bros who want to see the pics, PM me your yahoo messenger ID.
Those who have pics to share too will be prioritized. Kekeke
Can Share & post pixs at the Picture Exchange Plaza

Old 26-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nismosky1852 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven read all the post so....here's mine....

- bj my cousin which he put something sweet on his dick ask mi to suck it when i was very young (which later i fucking regretted it )

- peeped both my mum, sister in law, cousins bathed, pee, shit, change clothes in my life...

- pcc in my camp during my ns life....inside a female officers dorm cum toilet...(which later further done in pervert way by pcc in their uniforms....shorts...and sniff their pads)

- video my ex while i anal n fj while she is still code red....cream in both holes....

- pcc on my girl friend face while she was dead drunk...(regretted tat i didnt up her tat time)

- pcc on my frd's sis panties when she sleeping....

well tats all i think i haf done......or isnt??
Old 20-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovtobhorny2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards View Post
Let me share the incident which led to my fetish with you guys...

I remember i just ate lunch after school and was about to bath when my older sister came home from the dentist.

I ask her let me bath first cus my tuition starting soon and i feeling dam sweaty, i think she jus let me go first cuz she no mood quarrel. She jus ask me hurry up then walk to the sofa and lie down.

I think i use the toilet for quite long cuz i went shit after bathing, when i come out to call her i tio shock. She sleeping on the sofa and her leg open so big, she one leg lean on the sofa back one leg dangling off the sofa. Her dress rise so high up almost can see belly button liao.

At first i just stand stunned, she usually wears shorts at home i think that was my first my seeing her in that way. My pants immediately bulge.

I slowly go towards her to get a closer look. she was wearing yellow panties, but only the top half is see through so i could see the top bit of her pussy and some hair.

I dint know what to do so i went back to my room to calm down. Before i can go second round i heard someone knock the door, i knew my teacher come liao and i was like fuck it la wasted!

I faster see if my sis wake up liao but she still sleeping so i jus open the door. My teacher went into my room as usual, as my room is near the main door and he did not have to walk past the sofa to reach it.

Before he start lesson he said he needed to use toilet ask me if i can on aircon anot. I suddenly become dam horny again when i realize he is going to see her like that.

Once i heard the toilet door close i faster go out and check, sis still
same position, totally exposing herself. I quickly went back to my room when i heard the toilet door open... but my teacher took close to 5 minutes to return, blaming it on his stomach pain... i knew that was cfm bullshit but I dont think he touched her or she cfm would have woke up.

After my tuition teacher left she was still sleeping there, her legs
not so open liao but still can see abit of yellow. I jus shake her shoulder a few times and ask her go to her room and sleep.

Although i was dam horny, I also felt dam guilty cuz my sis was totally unaware of what happened.

seeing ur own sister really do make ppl feel guilty. cos i am also one...
Old 20-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kypdurron is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

once in Spain.
it was 11.30 pm on a weekday, no one around at the beach (its spring, still cold)
Total darkness and there were those beach chairs nearby. Sat on one just chilling. Decided to try and pcc, at first I put my jacket over me haha so no one can see whats underneath.

By then already 12am dared to just let little brother out and shoot onto the sand below. phewh!
Old 20-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

when i was young, I did put on a sock on my dick and hump on something.
once I did hump on between the bed frame and the matress, with my sister sleeping beside it.

silly me.
Old 20-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JJ1314 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Rat Bro... can share pics?
Old 21-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1314 View Post
Ah Rat Bro... can share pics?
I no pixs to share

Old 23-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

This took place many yrs back .... Was with a group of girls and guys ... As it is, we were at this stretch in town... Deciding what to have for dinner .....
Guys standing on one side, ladies on the other ...... Fortunate or unfortunately, the ladies were standing directly under the second floor ...... For some reason, a guy on the second floor caught my attention ..... I could make out his right hand was moving furiously ..... And in no time, i realized he was actually wanking while looking at some ladies having dinner at the opposite block ....
As I weren't very close to the girls, din dare to tell them what I saw .... Or to move away ....... And in no time, it 'rained' on the ladies ...... A few of them swept their hair and concluded 'it' were raindrops (it was cloudy at that point of time) .......
I felt bad til today ..... I really do .....

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-05-2013, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
peepee89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pcc at friends' facebook pics; fantasizing about them.. not sure if this is considered pervert.
Old 23-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
secretsecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepee89 View Post
pcc at friends' facebook pics; fantasizing about them.. not sure if this is considered pervert.
I go the extra mile to shoot my cum onto their face. Shoot on their face on my laptop screen.

Is this perverted enough? Any bros with similar interest?
Old 23-05-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PeepingTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sneaked into female toilets few times and pcc to the sound of those who come into the cubicles next to me.. Dk why but it actually turns me on so much

Wonder if anyone does the same?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1