The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Can Share & post pixs at the Picture Exchange Plaza
agree we all wanna see the pic so we can also pcc.
Old 24-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
Alvin_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like to pcc with bra and panties, and shoot my cum into them. I also like to use gals heels and shoes to pcc and shoot my cum into them also
Old 24-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice LoL
Old 24-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards View Post
Let me share the incident which led to my fetish with you guys...

I remember i just ate lunch after school and was about to bath when my older sister came home from the dentist.

I ask her let me bath first cus my tuition starting soon and i feeling dam sweaty, i think she jus let me go first cuz she no mood quarrel. She jus ask me hurry up then walk to the sofa and lie down.

I think i use the toilet for quite long cuz i went shit after bathing, when i come out to call her i tio shock. She sleeping on the sofa and her leg open so big, she one leg lean on the sofa back one leg dangling off the sofa. Her dress rise so high up almost can see belly button liao.

At first i just stand stunned, she usually wears shorts at home i think that was my first my seeing her in that way. My pants immediately bulge.

I slowly go towards her to get a closer look. she was wearing yellow panties, but only the top half is see through so i could see the top bit of her pussy and some hair.

I dint know what to do so i went back to my room to calm down. Before i can go second round i heard someone knock the door, i knew my teacher come liao and i was like fuck it la wasted!

I faster see if my sis wake up liao but she still sleeping so i jus open the door. My teacher went into my room as usual, as my room is near the main door and he did not have to walk past the sofa to reach it.

Before he start lesson he said he needed to use toilet ask me if i can on aircon anot. I suddenly become dam horny again when i realize he is going to see her like that.

Once i heard the toilet door close i faster go out and check, sis still
same position, totally exposing herself. I quickly went back to my room when i heard the toilet door open... but my teacher took close to 5 minutes to return, blaming it on his stomach pain... i knew that was cfm bullshit but I dont think he touched her or she cfm would have woke up.

After my tuition teacher left she was still sleeping there, her legs
not so open liao but still can see abit of yellow. I jus shake her shoulder a few times and ask her go to her room and sleep.

Although i was dam horny, I also felt dam guilty cuz my sis was totally unaware of what happened.

Er...I really stomach ache. I didn't peep. I just help her close her legs a little. I know you were peeping at her before I came. Correct or not? Mai Kay Siao. Your kuku bird was erected lor. I can see it in your shorts. She still keeping the yellow panty boh? LoL
Old 27-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
peepee89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsecret View Post
I go the extra mile to shoot my cum onto their face. Shoot on their face on my laptop screen.

Is this perverted enough? Any bros with similar interest?
same bro..
Old 30-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
devilic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im new here, and chance upon this tread, so here goes for mine(everything here is just a fantasy stories that come from my mind out of nothing to do..even all character in this stories are fantasy lol) ..last time in sec sch had poor result, so no choice have to get a tuition teacher, i can say she is a very chio teacher(tanned skin short hair long leg about 1.69m) still in uni last time about age 22(cca was volleyball),had a hard on when i 1st saw her in her white fbt short and tshirt from than on dirty thought came to me, i cum on her soft drink, her own water bottle every time i got the chance.some time she came straight to my house to give me tuition after her cca, with her sweaty t shirt and short, than came a shock news, on the 2nd last session she told me she will be giving me 1 last session as she need to prepare her exam. and that told me not to worry as she will bring her young sis(18 yo at some jc, cca choir,fair skin,short hair about 1.58m) to continue to teach me on her last session(so her young sis can see her how to teach me) and i say ok.(at that time, i had a plan for both of them already) 2 day b4 the last session, i prepare quite alot of my cum. on that day itself, my parent out shopping, so left me alone. half an hour b4 they come, i put 1/2 laxative pill and 1 sleeping pill in 1 coke with my cum, the other only laxative pill and cum into the other coke. cum some onto toilet paper and lock my parent toilet. then here they came knocking, i can say both of them are very chio. both of them wear short n tshirt, but this time round, her young sis pack a packet of noodle, her sis bring extra clothing say need to change from her cca clothes. so i say ok and they enter, i give her young sis coke with laxative only, her elder sis laxative n sleeping pill. i was hoping both of them would rush to toilet at the same time but not. anw an hour gone, suddenly her elder sis say she feel tired and need a rest, i say ok and ask her to rest on the bed awhile, let her young sis to continue teach me.15 mins later, her young sis ate her packet noodle after awhile say she need go toilet as she had a stomachache. i say ok(now i have whole lot of time to do my thing), 1st i ransack the elder sis bag and saw her clean pink panty and pink bra with tshirt and short, all normal kind. than i mast with it and plant onto all of them with my prepare cum spread them evenly, dip my small bro into both her sis water bottle and wash. after that, i proceed to her elder sis lying on bed,i try to wake her up but to no avail, so i pull up her shirt n reveal yellow bra and pull up again to expose her nipple and tease abit, after that proceed to her short and unzip expose her orange panty. than i plant some cum on her lip,hair and hand.use her hand to stroke my small bro and cum again.put a small piece of ice cube on her pussy, play with her sensitive area abit and she give a small moan.(TBC)
Old 30-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

(TBC)..than i use her young sis chopstick to tickle her elder sis sensitive area. use my finger to play also. and rub her pussy and ass. saw abit of shit coming out and use my finger to push it back slowly.some shit on my finger, i proceed on to put into the noodle pack .use the chopstick and poke abit on her ass and pussy, she give a small moan too.after that, help her wear back everything and pretend nothing happen.all in all 30min over, than i proceed to her young sis, i ask her why take so long, she say stomach upset,i say ok and pretend to proceed into room. my toilet inside no hook to hang clothes so no choice have to hang onto toilet door, saw her short and violet panty hang on top. proceed with no noise and take her panty to mast cum again and shoot onto it and spread evenly.thinking she ate her food when giving tuition, i thought why not fulfill her wish.(TBC)
Old 30-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

(TBC)..., i pour some black pepper onto her panty for her pussy lip to eat and put it back and proceed back to room.saw still got time, i go up to her sis and wake her again but to no avail. put her hand into an embarrass position. 1 hand in her short near her sensitive area, the other curb her bra area.saw her noodle getting cold, i warm up abit using my cum spread around it with her elder sis shit a tiny one not that gross.prepare a hot tainted milo for her to ease her upset. spread my cum on their shoes, spread abit of honey on her young sis chair(dark brown) and wait for her sis to come out. when she come out,shock her sis in embarrass position but continue to teach me,ignore her sis. continue to sit on the honey chair, eat her food and teach me, found something taste weird on her food and she told me, i say might be spoil ask her to stop. but she say dont waste the food and continue to eat, even use her tongue to lick the gravy.after everything, i proceed to ask her why her elder sis sleep in this position, she reply shy and say dont know.i continue to tease her, did she sleep like that, she say no.i ask if she need ointment for her tummy she ok.i bluff her that my parent once told me put ice water on tummy with the ointment will help her ease faster.and she agree i tell her that i help her pour water and she apply the ointment at the same time. pour a lot of water onto her tummy and soak her panty n short and she give me a small moan, i say sorry and she accepted it with the ointment come in contact with water will give a prickle feeling.suddenly she moan again cause it enter into her pussy area, she felt abit embarrass and excuse herself to dry herself, i offer her my perfume cum towel to dry herself, she use it to wipe her face.after everything, time is running up for me to bid farewell to them, we force her sis to wake up this time(drowsy state) help her up together with her sis one hand grab her armpit near her bra(fondle abit one last time) the other hand grab on buttock and fondle abit to wash her face with the cum towel to make her awake. after that bid them farewell (her elder sis appologise to me that she sleep soundly throughout the 3 hour of tuition) i say nvm as her sis had taught me well(both of them smile at me)wearing back their sticky shoe and went off(proceed to toilet to see my cum toilet row gone).

am i a good writer? lol( prove to show that i've a good imaginary)(THE END)
Old 31-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

not very convincing.. how many times u cum sia.. in 1 or 2 hours..??

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 31-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

I think he said that it is all just a fiction of his mind.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is my first time posting on this website and i came across this trend..
I once had a girlfriend that has a step mother which maybe about early 30s when i was 15.... i go to her place often to hang out as she stayed very near me...and because her dad always travel overseas, i like to hang at her place...at that time i was still very innocent and maybe curious about sex as i was from a boys school since primary school. ok back to her step mother,
her step mother is a hot korean that has long dyed blond hair and a hot body..maybe cup C at the very least..a few times i went over,i didnt noticed anything special about her..but after one time,i go over in the morning..she was wearing a translucent night gown exposing her black lacy panties and above all ... she was not wearing bra...my girlfriend was still sleeping when i go over....
So her step mother greeted me at the door and let me in and asked if i would like anything to drink. As she stepped away,i could clearly see her ass from behind as the morning sun can clearly allow me to see her ass and body...
When she return, she bend down and put the cup down on the table...at then...my dick went striaght up with blood into my brain when i see the nicest pair of boobs with nice perky nipples i will ever see (maybe because i never see alot before as i was from a boys school and never had sex before that).....
Hmmm i wonder how my story writing is .... will continue if my response from fellow brothers are good...and this is a true story...
Or should i start a trend on this story ?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
genji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenji81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just in case you brothers are wondering why i am writing on this tread was because of the topic by the trend do suits my story...i do hope to get some suggestions if i should continue writing on this tread or i should just start a new trend on my story or is there enough people that is interested in it ...
Old 01-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by genji81 View Post
Hmmm i wonder how my story writing is .... will continue if my response from fellow brothers are good...and this is a true story...
Or should i start a trend on this story ?
i was wondering where is the pervert part? or is it just another recollection of a horny boy? sch holidays???
Old 01-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Ok, just checked the calendar... the school holidays are here again...
Old 05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
stalkerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
I like to masturbate in public. There is this toilet like a "T" junction.

Mens(left)"T" Womens(right)
Entrance(bottom)

I like to masturbate and cum right behind women when they walk out and walk in. Occasionally when there is a secondary school girl I would walk out with my pants down and pretend to pull my pants up exposing my erected dick and she would see it clearly. This is because the basins are right at the entrance and I can do this "legally" because its all in the guys toilet.
Haha.. I know where you are referring to. So, what were their reactions when they saw your dick?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1