The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This is the one that I tried yesterday
This gal's services is good.
Can make you steam steam all the way.

Only negative is her location- no MRt access as compared their 2nd home.

NIKKI Fr as below

Look- She is one kinda of slutty bitch that I ever come across
body- not those meaty meaty, but ok for me
Boobs- Real , not enhanced , B cup
Foreply- she is player
Kissing - she love that, becareful of your tongue.
(married man , man with gf, becareful she can give u love bites.)
This Nikki can really give a great BBBJ.
Less than 3min, bro all the way up.
She offered AJ, I took it.
We did on the side of the bed,( bro who tried her should know why)
Went straight up into her tight tight hole after capping.
Banging her while grabbing her swinging boobs.
Off the 1st load in AJ position.
Nikki clean up for me nicely before holding my arm into shower room.
Saw one bro came out of the toilet with another lady - quiet pretty.

Round 2 - nikki auto took me by initial foreplay and strong bbbj,
capped on again, bang her hard on lotus position, and request to finish in her mouth, and she agreed.
took off my cap , and hj it before entering it into her mouth. Less than 3 min, off goes my 2nd load.

Nikki smiled at me, and slapped my butt with her naughty look.
Gfe- Her power is high

With that, I rate her 8.5/10. With high chance of Rtf.
Maybe like to try her overnight if I hv restored my pwr and M.

Thanks Operator of Emmanulle for arranging Nikki for me.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Celine of DS

Looks - 80% resemblance as advertised. Don't expect a syt I'm guessing late 20s.

Body - Lady curves not slim. Multiple ink on her chest, arms, back and calf.

Boobs - I joked they are as big as my head. Soft with brown nips. She keep asking them to be sucked and say she loves it. Even gave me a boobfuck.

Pussy - Shaved. Painting and fingering allowed.

BBBJ - Not bad can go deep but I still push her head all the way down and she gagged say it went into her throat

FJ - Enjoyed her facial expression when she is on top and the view of her bosom. Pussy is relatively tight and moans are soft. She is a good rider and grinded till she came. She knows how to use her muscle below to squeeze.

GFE - Felt more like FWB. She gives of a very carefree, cheeky and tingtong vibe. Able to converse in passable english and talked about her life back in pattaya.

Overall - Her best selling point is her big titties and her crazy attitude.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Unruly is Cool - loads of Potential
Coke from Pink Lady

- nice communication with Bro Pink - thanks
- very nice lady. 100% like pictures/video. Petite but nice body. Curves at all the right places. Fun to be with, good English, definitely commando.
- location: really nice little hotel - massive plus for this. Feels really nice, a bit like visiting a Friend you haven’t see in a while and happens to be in town
- time flew by. Coke is accommodative of any requests and a real trooper
- had a nice chat during the half time break
- enjoyed my time with her thoroughly
- will RTF if occasion arises

Nice pick bro Pink.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Stable TRL
Dear 2nd Feb 1030am

As usual, booking response is fast. Directions not needed as this is not my first tome engaging their ladies.
Location central. Did not get the room with attached bathroom.

Looks 10/10 better than photos. Sweet smile.
Body 11/10 very fair and tight body. My type.
Boobs 9/10 felt enhanced but yet natural. Very sensitive nipples. Let me suck like a hungry newborn.
French kiss. 11/10 she scored distinction!
Gfe. 11/10 extremely high!
Bbbj 11/10 took her own sweet time and very sensual type which i prefer over fast and furious type.
Cim Nvr try. Surrender both shots in fj lol
Fj. 11/10 responsive

Welcome me at the door wearing a seductive night gown. A bit shy initially but once warm up all hell broke loose. Started with usual catbath and the sensual bj with lots of attention given to my family jewels. Capped on and lost the battle at doggie position after missionary. Washed up and chit chat with lots of kisses in between. Originated from Issan, but spend most of the time at BKK.

Started 2nd shot conversing in French and i feasted on her tasty nipples for a long time. Hand moved down south and encountered a very moist cave. Start to explore inside and she will reciprocate with sweet moans and body twitching. When i am lost, she will guide me back to the sweet spot. Cant tahan anymore and flanked her in missionary asking her to surrender in French. Moved on the cowgirl position and the sight of her two big melons made my armies raised the white flag in no time. While resting, she will interrogate me back in French till time is up. Very high gfe as she speaks pretty decent english.

Promised her will RTF soon as she has one more week here before departing back to BKK. Dun say i bo jio if u missed this gem lol.

Stable TRL
Dear 5th Feb 430pm.

RTF Dear. Very intense session, GFE to the max.
She was so wet she left a big patch on the bed!
Might probably visit her for the last time before she departs in a few days time.
Old 05-02-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Jacey From Affectionlodge.

Out of the scene for quite sometime. Now come back see got many new stables and selections available. Tried out new stable Affectionlodge.

Jacey is LEGIT 22 YO of age verified with her during session. SYT HOT ALERT!!!

Located at east of our tiny island.

Looks: 10/10 SYT Complexion with those seductive OL Looks. I guess pretty even with minimal make-up.

Boobs: 10/10 Natural B's perfectly fit for her frame. Perfect!

Shower: 9/10 Balls & shaft cleaning with bit of dirty talk.

French: 11/10 Definitely a great frencher + releasing alot of GFE to me at the same time!!!

Catbath: 11/10 From slow sensual to turbo mode. whichever you like, she can do it!

BBBJ: 12/10 Taking it with slow and deep sucks & slowly increasing in speeds certainly turns me on and taking it to another level!

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed pussy with sensitive clit and she loves being licked!!!

FJ: 15/10 She is 22YO with super TIGHT pussy no KY assist needed. Shy & horny at the same time!

GFE: 12/10 Takes care of every single detail after session and snuggles up to cuddle with you!!!

RTF: 10000% chop. A waste not to go @ $140. SYT GEM ALERT!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
Venom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenom88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for pink lady amy,

Trf her for 3 times already , still the best of the best sex ever been to , ratings won do justice for her , but all in all the sex is easiest one of the best

Please bring more milf in to the shores ,thanks pink lady !!
Old 05-02-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
cuckold a general. Koc very up there.
Alamak its fun facts only!
I am not the only fella doing this to him, I didnt force her to do this job also!!!!
And your IQ is really high, yup his rank is somewhere around there
Old 05-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
erotes is a Helpful and Caring Samstererotes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LAX - CoCo

Suddenly have a urge to try those young pretty girls and saw Lax CoCo or Jolin also not bad. Jitao book Coco bcos she look cute

Wow enter the place, damn shes pretty but her face at first is a bit dao dao kind. But I realise she 0 english. So no choice try some thai words and dunno is it the way I say she keep giggling and my heart melt. 20 yo xiao mei mei and she dress up and also make up nicely and damn she smell great.

I saw Jolin also and she also not bad looking but this CoCo really pretty. Her body is much slimmer than her photo but what I love is that it is not bony just very tone young body.

she shower already and so I have to shower wit her watching me. but well xiao mei mei. every time she giggle I bth

tell her she pretty in thai and she very happy bcos she know I mean it. back in the room start with kisses when she take out a sweet damn the sweet taste good man. And kiss and kiss until french for 5 mins. damn she's damn cute and pretty.

then proceed to link her nipple when she get high. on down side she refuse finger and licking. I was a bit sian bcos how to get high like that. so no choice continue frenching and to my surprise she immediate hips start moving want me in her. jitao equipment on and her wet pussy push my cock head into her wet cock. Damn shes tight (theres a story why she so tight). But shes really very tight all the way is tight tight tight and really have to angle my cock so she dun feel hurt. Maybe bcos of my gentleness she relax, enjoy whereby my cock manage push in but only 70% in only. But when she look at me shyly when she open her eyes looking at me pricelss. Shes that tight

But after fucking for she just cum and cum. the feeling is amazong to see her hair in a mess and she cumming like crazy. Finally I unload into her and we are both cover in sweat.

after the deed she really open up and really like a little gf she's really cute. back in room and I ask for massage she dun understand so I show her massage, turn out she enjoy it so much that I continue then when massaging her legs our eyes meet and I bTH bcos her eyes and her firm leg. though my cock is soft she really want it. even with a soft cock she c on and put in soft cock into her pussy. Damn in no time was hard. The amazing feeling of 20 yo taking the initiative to put your cock into her pussy to make it hard, is amazing and my balls are throbbing already once is in her moist hole. She have the best pussy ever and if candy is low mileage I think coco is no mileage. This time after missionary I suggest she squat impale onto my cock and damn her face in estasy and muscle of her pussy gripping my cock is amazing

as I guide her to impale onto my cock again and again she cum and damn the grip tighten and milking my sperm into her young pussy. finally is done and I rest while she smile a satisfy smile

As she dunno english I talk a bit to another girl in the apartmemt and find out she's a princess from thai. But shes too bored and horny that she run away and come to singapore to look for sex. That's why her pussy is so tight as the only thing up her pussy is just her dildo that she use 10 times a day

Actually for her case is not really she only like sg guys but rather she love ang mo music thats why she prefer fucking sg guys who can play her english music. So we lucky lah can fuck a royal princess. I hope my skill satisfy her then I can go fuck her free in her castle next time

as always cheers
Old 05-02-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Apple from Yolo. Debuting a new FR format. Will run with this for a while to see if it makes sense. Disclaimer: What is good/bad for me may not be the same for you. Point is to help inform bros' decisions out there by running through MY thought process

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...5#post19702505

Why I would fuck her again

Above average pretty face: Very similar to the gif and the one in black lace. Skin tone is also similar to the one in black lace i.e not fair but light brown. Like a Famous Amos cookie or slightly fairer

Sexy, delicious body: Slim, no tummy fats. Boobs are small (A) but natural and therefore nice to the touch. Also beautifully teardrop-shaped. Fking smooth, hairless pussy that's great for painting and that gets fking wet and juicy when stimulated. Also fking tight so great for sex

The right attitude during sex: Enjoys good sex and will reciprocate if you perform well. Came when I fingered her. Sensual moans. Loves doggy. Not afraid to get into it and express what she wants during sex. Shower was real naughty too with the groping

Easy to communicate with: Above average English. Likes to joke around. If you're looking for a fuck buddy/FWB feel, this is it

Why I would reconsider a RTF
GFE: Again, she's more a fuck buddy/FWB type cos of her bubbly personality. The sex was sensual and like lovers but in between it's a different kind of KC. If in the mood for pure GFE/mad romping sex, I may consider someone else

Other observations

OKT: 10/10 for this bro. Friendly, understanding, patient. Honest. How often do you see someone who dares to list 32A for his girls just cos it is. Sign of someone that can be trusted. Giving credit where credit is due here

Great fking location, good hotel in central that is so fking convenient
Old 05-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Jacey From Affectionlodge.

!
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

THE CORONER IS READY TO REPORT ANOTHER AUTOPSY!!

Stable: seduction
Girl: Aom

Looks: pretty girl looks! Like a poly girl. Sure the kind will make heads turn especially with that body.

Body: Banging hot. Slim and nice legs. Skin also very good. A light Thai tan.

Boobies: boobies!!!!! Even though they are man made, they are of good quality and look great. She loves to her them suckled on as well. Yum yum.

BBBJ: I got the infamous listerine BBBj and it was so spicy and enticing! The BBBJ later in the room was oh so good and this girl loves to suck and suck and suck. I give her close to top marks for this. You really must resist to cum.

Painting: so, she asked me if I want her to lick my ass? I said, I want to lick yours! She was so delighted and immediately got onto her back. Open seasame and the flood gates of divine pussy juices flowed like a river. I kept licking her non stop like as though I was trying to quench my thirst! Hear her moans and she was playing with her boobs non stop. Hehe. Overall, a very good painting class conducted.

FJ: this girl is one girl who loves to ride and ride. I promise you that she will ride you till both of you get on cloud number 9. That pretty face and those titties and that pussy grinding away is amazing. When she cums, she will squeeze her tits together and her fingers grabbed my shoulders tightly. Afterwards she collapsed on me and was panting for breath. So, after a wild riding session, I placed her on her back and placed those slender legs on my shoulder and powered away. It’s like firing a 50cal!! Boom boom boom!! Proceed to sit on the edge of the bed and then she sat on me and again, she gyrate and gyrate me to heaven as I released all my barley deep into that warm wet pussy.

Took a shower and got a great massage from her as I sat on the edge of the bed chilling.

Shortly, her hands moved to my 2ic and fired him up. We got into an awkward position whereby she was giving me a blowjob while I was lying down. Converted to a 69 and the more I licked her the more she was sucking me away. Her balls sucking can very intense so do be wary!!! Was super horny already and got her on all fours and slapped on some KY and boom boom boom again. Hehe. Each thrust was met with a return pushback from her and damn, it was a damm good fuck!! Released my army once more into her warm wet and lovely pussy. Hehe.

Paid and left a very sextified and tired man as this girl really knows how to milk me.

Rtf : possibly sat???? Must spend my CNY winnings!
Old 05-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Alamak its fun facts only!
I am not the only fella doing this to him, I didnt force her to do this job also!!!!
And your IQ is really high, yup his rank is somewhere around there
No lah, Just that I know the Husband and he always jio me go catch pokemon. Sometimes Ivy also join lah. She hint me to Poke mOn her lah. But I bro code on leh, just say I want snorlax

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 05-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotes View Post
LAX - CoCo

As she dunno english I talk a bit to another girl in the apartmemt and find out she's a princess from thai. But shes too bored and horny that she run away and come to singapore to look for sex. That's why her pussy is so tight as the only thing up her pussy is just her dildo that she use 10 times a day

Actually for her case is not really she only like sg guys but rather she love ang mo music thats why she prefer fucking sg guys who can play her english music. So we lucky lah can fuck a royal princess. I hope my skill satisfy her then I can go fuck her free in her castle next time

as always cheers
Is the princess brought in by the general’s Wife?
Old 05-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
erotes is a Helpful and Caring Samstererotes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Is the princess brought in by the general’s Wife?
Later I wear my SAF uniform find the General wife to ask for U. She see Sg Man in uniform sure dripping wet and jitao free!

Maybe GB

Last edited by erotes; 05-02-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaviorLittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TheRisingLust (Pinky)

She deserve a FR from me. Visited this fair skin hottie this afternoon and had a memorable session. She got a pretty angelic face with nice pair of big boobs. The type of body figure she had can compare to any model. Always smiling and provide all service as listed. She is an expert of Ass Rimming. When the time she pull leg up I am a bit stunt that she want pump meh? LOL then she went down to did all kind of licking from my birdy to ass. I feel like flying up to heaven one round trip. I really enjoy my good times with her in this 90minutes session!

Face: 9/10
Pretty angelic face can see she spend quite a cost on her face

Body: 10/10
Model type of body figure, fair skin colour was a plus point on her. Great to hug and light enough to lift her up.

French: 8/10
No rejections and avoidance. Having a good French during FJ-ing.

Massage: 7/10
Some light massage in between shots, not a pro but good effort.

BBBJ: 9/10
The combo of good BBBJ and AR was so awesome! Skills with good effort. Will maintain eye contact during BBBJ.

AR: 10/10
One word can describe - "POWER!"

FJ: 9/10
Don’t be fooled by her angelic looks. She turn so wild like a devil on bed. Once she get warmed up, she just wants to be banged hard and fast. I can get the answer from her face. I lost my first shot inside her within 15minutes. A fierce rider I would say. 2nd shots was much sextisfy because we know what we want on the 1st. I was serving her bad with some good pump. I enjoy every single minutes we spend just now.

GFE: 9/10
Gentle lady, always smiling and her angelic features make her a girl I would want to pamper her during our rest time. We hugged and cuddle together before went on for 2nd shot. Strong GFE. Showered together in and before going out. Service orientated willing to offer type of lady. Good service!

She look very close to this pic. Hope this FR can help those bros who looking on AR. She is must try for AR lovers! Up me if u think the same as me hehe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1