The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Just wondering if any bro here experienced this before?

Thankfully, my big head ruled over my little head. I declined on the excuse that if she wanted me to do raw, she must let me go all the way including coming inside her. She quickly said no.

Will not mention any names here but just wanted to see if any bros have had similar experiences. Please PM me.

Thanks.
bro u mast be yandao hehe. No experiences with ml offering raw but in other circumstance got.

good excuse, but risky if she really like you she accept your counter offer, then how ?

if she is good looking with solid body, maybe you can have baby with her hehehehe
Old 07-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Bro, business is bad.

Once you are deemed safe, I think they will want to hook you as a regular customer of theirs. It looks like they will take the risk with you doing the pull out method. This ml probably in her safe period.

Best to exercise caution and avoid going raw (or else you then have a panic time trying to get tested and waiting for the test results).
There's something call the pill lah....I think you should be more worried about std then getting them pregnant lol
Old 09-01-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I tried d***y, d****o and e** from tc. E** is the best in terms of gfe, followed by d***y. D***** is such a syt with big boobs and sweet plastic face but a bit mechanical.

Now I'm curious about D Spa, so many of you talking about them.

Anyone got wechat to recommend?
Old 09-01-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Would like to share an experience here at one of the spas in this area and wondering if other bros have encountered.

Recently, visited one of my regular MLs in one of the spas and while we were getting hot and heavy, she suddenly offered to let me do raw! This gave me a shock as this is the first time an ML has offered this to me. Granted I am her regular and she is nice to me but I have never been offered raw before by Any of my previous regular MLs. I also do not offer her additional tips, other than the standard amounts.

Thankfully, my big head ruled over my little head. I declined on the excuse that if she wanted me to do raw, she must let me go all the way including coming inside her. She quickly said no.

Will not mention any names here but just wanted to see if any bros have had similar experiences. Please PM me.

Thanks.
Maybe your foreplay too shiok for her la
Old 09-01-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

-------------

Last edited by Laker; 09-01-2020 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Inappropriate
Old 10-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to regularly visit TC Spa last time but stopped going once I moved to another location.. But then I came across this thread and suddenly gian again.. Any SYT to intro? Mind sharing their we chat with me via PM? Thanks!
Old 16-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bingox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, who is the bes at TC spa? Any recommendations?
Old 16-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingox View Post
hi bros, who is the bes at TC spa? Any recommendations?
If you taken the effort to read two postings earlier, you would have found the answer haha. Happy CNY bro.

Lay low a bit....wind is strong.

CNY coming.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 17-01-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post
Aiya! Regret after visited D***** Spa, gem Lxxx, last month. Told counter I wanna full package mah, but end up this gem only do PCC lor, massage is so so nia. Maybe she got a bad day during my turn, will not commend further haiz

Tonite will go T*** C** and check it out liao…huh…should I try Dxxxx(SYT) or Exx(inverted nipple), read here both review not bad lei.
Let’s see who is available when I’m there lah.

I try to share here as soon for bros okie…to be continue…
Pm me location and damage please..thanks !
Old 17-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 13
ilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant futureilovephoebe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
I tried d***y, d****o and e** from tc. E** is the best in terms of gfe, followed by d***y. D***** is such a syt with big boobs and sweet plastic face but a bit mechanical.

Bro, what about L*na, have u tried her? How does she compare with E**
Old 17-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit TC. Always look for Lxxx but heard she no longer there. Still missed her svc.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3296 / Power: 13
runningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond reputerunningman has a reputation beyond repute
Hi bro can pm me the e details haha. Will like to try the nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_2825 View Post
Aiya! Regret after visited D***** Spa, gem Lxxx, last month. Told counter I wanna full package mah, but end up this gem only do PCC lor, massage is so so nia. Maybe she got a bad day during my turn, will not commend further haiz

Tonite will go T*** C** and check it out liao…huh…should I try Dxxxx(SYT) or Exx(inverted nipple), read here both review not bad lei.
Let’s see who is available when I’m there lah.

I try to share here as soon for bros okie…to be continue…
Old 18-01-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would like to share an experience here at one of the spas in this area and wondering if other bros have encountered.

Recently, visited one of my regular MLs in one of the spas and while we were getting hot and heavy, she suddenly offered to let me do raw! This gave me a shock as this is the first time an ML has offered this to me. Granted I am her regular and she is nice to me but I have never been offered raw before by Any of my previous regular MLs. I also do not offer her additional tips, other than the standard amounts.

Thanks.
Hi Bros

Received a number of PMs asking me for my ML’s contact information & which spa. As I said, I don’t feel it’s right to share her contact. My purpose was just to see if others have had the same experience.

I do visit her quite regularly and I would like to think that perhaps we have become very comfortable with each other.

However, since the last time I turned her down, she has not brought this up again. Perhaps during one of my future visits, I will ask her if she has offered this to others. My feel is that even if she has, she will likely say no.

Safe cheonging Bros!
Old 18-01-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 18
bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!bro_society is one of the Best!

D spa regular. I think L*** offers very good service and massage. But bro William is right. Don’t think she offer full service.

Is TC near D spa? I don’t remember seeing another spa along that stretch
Old 19-01-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post

any massage gem to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1