The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 21
onelustyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonelustyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Credit card debt consolidation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
I can identify. Years ago, I was in the exact same situation. 60k income. 90k debt. It was the worst period of my life. Every month earn money just to pay all CCs min sum. The debt was used to get married, housing , reno, car etc. Fortunately, I am now past it. Accumulated a large savings. Never borrowed again from any source. Own only 1 CC. Low limit. Paid in full every month. Everything else use cash. No money no buy.

TS, you need to be mentally strong this period. Once you recognise you cannot continue down the same road, you will make the necessary changes / plans. All the best!

Wow, how did u survive that period without help ?
Old 24-11-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelustyboy View Post
I was so desperate I was willing to do anything short of robbing or stealing. A friend told me go church, I went church. They told me pray for a miracle, I prayed for a miracle. A miracle came. Miraculously. I had enough to pay off my debts and extra left over. I wont reveal the details in public. But an event happened out of nowhere. Divine intervention.

Of course, I had to learn financial wisdom along the way. What I can do without, I did without. Eg ditch the car. Eat out less. Dun buy branded. So when the financial miracle came, after paying off the debt, I knew how to conserve the extra cash.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Very happy for you that you manage to get out of it.
Old 27-11-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelustyboy View Post
Keywords: Mentally strong, discipline.
My friend paying 2/3 of his income every month for the debt + interest now. After 1 yr finally managed to pay off 20k of the amount owned. And he told me he didnt know it was this fast. I told him "from here on, it can only be faster".
He did all these without any help.

Less amount owed = less interest incurred every month. Paying the same amount every month will wipe out even more outstanding amount owed.
U need to start taking the first step.
Any spending u dont need to spend (dont spend wont die one), u have to cut it.
hp plan downgrade is possible, use more wifi.
pay tv can cancel if possible, tv fucks your mind anyway. use the time to read instead and enrich yourself.
dont buy anything new if still able to use.
i'm using a 15 yr old backpack, 7 yr old pair of jeans, 6 yr old hp. dont have any watches, wearing 100-200 baht t shirts & shorts when not working. nobody is able to tell the price tags of what i wear and use (except for my hp because its an iphone, everyone will know).
Strongly advise u to keep a record of all your income and spending every month. From there u are able to see where u spend your money on & from where u can cut spending from. Categorize properly, then prioritize. The lowest priority ones can stop spending on first. 1 by 1 eliminate those unnecessary spending.

Last edited by fallen11; 27-11-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=onelustyboy;19461466]Hi guys,
soem earn only $2k a month but save 10% = small $200 a month, but 1 year later save $2,400/-
some earn $7k mth but 1 year later owe credit cards $30k
story : save little by little, cut down on cheong, drink, fashion, woman
my personal experience lah
Old 07-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
England1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
I was so desperate I was willing to do anything short of robbing or stealing. A friend told me go church, I went church. They told me pray for a miracle, I prayed for a miracle. A miracle came. Miraculously. I had enough to pay off my debts and extra left over. I wont reveal the details in public. But an event happened out of nowhere. Divine intervention.

Of course, I had to learn financial wisdom along the way. What I can do without, I did without. Eg ditch the car. Eat out less. Dun buy branded. So when the financial miracle came, after paying off the debt, I knew how to conserve the extra cash.
Miracle is Toto group 1 ?
Old 15-12-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A man can self control. But how many issues in marriage are due to financial issue. How many are able to go thru the financial discipline together. Worse thing is discontentment was not communicated. Accumulated 心病 then declare divorce
Old 15-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 6
williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!williamtan8056 is one of the Best!

I got a friend before owe 30k. After 2 years now owe 35k. He did return but with 2 kids, is not easy.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 7
Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!Pinkyfantasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Contact https://www.ccs.org.sg/. Let them go talk to the banks.

Your debt is big enough to make you a bankrupt if you don't handle it well.
Have to go their workshop/seminar then fill up form. Mail form to them, they will get back to you about 2 weeks time. Pay $30 fee to meet up when they fix appointment. All these can settle in a month. Interest rate as low as 3%.
But bad thing is no longer can use credit cards.

For banks debts consolidated plans, if the amount owing too Hugh, they will not accept. E.g. Uob.
CITI bank, DBS can..
Good thing is they will issue u 1 new credit card to use.

Alternative, if you don't want go CCS. Call the banks yourself and say u are unable to pay. The credit dept will offer u another lower interest rates plan for you to pay off debts. But the interest is still higher than CCS.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aaroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can try those car workshop that help their customer to renew COE. Their interest can be very low too. They do loan too. But the admin fee is roughly 500. Just sharing
Old 19-12-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 8
legharry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegharry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlegharry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used to owe a lot too. I take me about 3 years to clear all debts.

I am single, so maybe easy for me.

Basically, i isolated myself from everyone. Life is simple, work home. Dinner and lunch all is at home cook by parents.

sometime i bring bread and instant noodle.

every month almost all my paid go back into the debt. No saving at all.

Glad that all ended
Old 19-12-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
FittyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legharry View Post

Basically, i isolated myself from everyone. Life is simple, work home. Dinner and lunch all is at home cook by parents.

Glad that all ended
Well done bro, lots of discipline required!
Old 20-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 8
kelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Glad that all ended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FittyPartner View Post
Well done bro, lots of discipline required!
Agreed with both of you. Talk is easy, but when doing, may not be
Old 20-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Glad that all ended
welcome back to the debt-less club
Old 21-12-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Glad that all ended
-----------------------------------------------
good. don't be tempt by tthose cc promoters anymore
they offer u big luggage, shopping coupons, cc points that can redeem air tkt -
just say NO NO NO
cc is a big shit hole if u take it up again

me - now only cash, no cc.
at times ll but to use my debit card to pay insurance on axa.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1