The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Girlfriend with Guy friends

are brothers here ok with their girlfriends going for dinner with other guys? in mixed groups of "friends"
Old 07-11-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Girlfriend with Guy friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuddle View Post
are brothers here ok with their girlfriends going for dinner with other guys? in mixed groups of "friends"
Then you leh? You only eat with Man only meh? Not even eat with Female friend before?
The other guy here refer to her friend you aware of? not aware of? her colleague?
If you know then why not?
I even jio to go Jb with my friend gf in front of my friend, does that mean I steal my friend gf???
Old 09-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think it depend on how much you trust your GF.
My gf used to travel with her friens (2girl and 1guy).
They will book a hotel room and stay together.
Best of all, i didnt even know until one day, her guy friend mention about it.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

If my gf go with guy for dinner only is ok for me.
Certain things i will ask to determine if i'm ok or not.
Group outings are ok for me.

1. Going alone with 1 guy? is he a colleague? Neighbour? Good friend she knew long ago? Or new friend???

2. Any other friends joining?

3. What other activities besides dinner?

Going overseas alone with another guy is definitely is NO for me. 99% of such cases usually end up with sex. Based on my own experience bringing a girl overseas is 100% ended up with sex.
Old 15-11-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Go for dinner with guy also cannot mah? So Jialat huh? Gf only Leh... if she Wan to cheat on u,prob there a 100 ways to do it...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
HQ188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Go for dinner with guy also cannot mah? So Jialat huh? Gf only Leh... if she Wan to cheat on u,prob there a 100 ways to do it...
Fully agreed!
Old 15-11-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

well
the thing is........
can u do the same too?
she go eat with guys, u go eat with girls.
stay hotel with a guy?
u stay hotel with a girl.
simple as that.
she up the game? up the game too. Dont care if your girl is FL or what.
Then u have the power!
Old 16-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think the issue here is trust, how to verify who the gf is really going out with?unless they took a groupfie and post on FaceB and tagged the location of the outing or TS offer to pick her up after the outing...

If the trust is built up in the r/s, shouldn’t mattered who she hang out with, the only person that no one should trust is the ex! Haha.. very likely will trigger something if meeting up with the ex.

Just my point of view
Old 17-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!JohnHanz16 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am ok with it as long as it's not 1 to 1. i mean your gf sure have friends before you right? cannot suddenly because have a bf then cannot hang out with that group of friends. unless maybe you say is like 5 guys and only your gf lah

at the end of the day is how much trust you have in your rs? and of cos are you willing to do the same of what you expect of your gf? (eat only with guys and no mix group of friends, i think anyone will also siao)
Old 18-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceFireStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHanz16 View Post
I am ok with it as long as it's not 1 to 1. i mean your gf sure have friends before you right? cannot suddenly because have a bf then cannot hang out with that group of friends. unless maybe you say is like 5 guys and only your gf lah

at the end of the day is how much trust you have in your rs? and of cos are you willing to do the same of what you expect of your gf? (eat only with guys and no mix group of friends, i think anyone will also siao)
1 to 1 really that bad? I meet my guys friends 1 to 1 for tea, lunch or dinner mostly cause it’s easier to arrange and for a deeper convo. Most of the time is last min arrangements.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
yuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyuddle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFireStorm View Post
1 to 1 really that bad? I meet my guys friends 1 to 1 for tea, lunch or dinner mostly cause it’s easier to arrange and for a deeper convo. Most of the time is last min arrangements.
i wouldn't recommend it, why can't you have these convos with your boyfriend?
Old 19-11-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think everyone will have that particular friend that they always talk with, confide in, sometime maybe it a "boyfriend problem/issues" which I dont think it suitable to discuss with "bitchy female", maybe they need Male friend, at least Male can understand Male or give out opinion in Male perspective or w/e lor....

Even Marriage couple have things that they will never ever share with each other. Let not talk about just Boyfriend-Girlfriend only, certain thing even wont discuss or tell de lor....
Old 21-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IceFireStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I don’t have one 😹. I’m the listener to my friends regardless they are female or male, practically the vault of all secrets which also includes dark ones too.
It will be difficult for them to share in groups, so either they fill my message wall or I listen to them talk when we meet. I don’t judge what they say so I guess they feel comfortable pouring into my ears?
Old 29-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
karmagetoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFireStorm View Post
I don’t have one 😹. I’m the listener to my friends regardless they are female or male, practically the vault of all secrets which also includes dark ones too.
It will be difficult for them to share in groups, so either they fill my message wall or I listen to them talk when we meet. I don’t judge what they say so I guess they feel comfortable pouring into my ears?
Include erotic sexual secrets too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1