The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tikopig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Went to see NN today. Can’t deny her service really top notch. Don’t let you remove your shoes and socks, and clothes. No rushed feeling at all. Takes her time to service you in the shower. Her BBBJ really good. Agreed with the other bros that her looks will grow on you, especially when she’s BBBJing you. Got PRC look, but chio. Not really for boobs lover, but her service level more than makes up for it.

I’m a boobs lover but I will be visiting her on Monday cos she’s really so enjoyable! Finished via COF. super good if you are into COF. she treated my cum like a face mask lol.

Fairly new here (less than a month), pls support her!
Old 13-04-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwerty1311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for NN few days back, got to say this gem is thus far one of the best out there… top notch service and best part is the GFE.. totally not rushing, had a full session 1hr++ even after erupted she laid me down and chitchatted with me more before massaging me a little bit more… thinking when I should go back again definitely going to RTM.
Old 13-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just ended a visit with NN. Usually don't write reviews anymore but I would be doing her a disservice if I didn't.

Lady from a rural farm in China looking to take control of her life and do something with it. Can see that she is very determined, takes a positive attitude in her work, big difference compared to most other MLs that just want to do a quick job.

Looks wise she's more than acceptable. Tight body with very soft-to-the-touch skin. Decently tanned, probably due to her hometown.

From start to end she took care of everything, had a very intricate shower with lots of action, then a decent massage for about 20 mins before her put her skills to use.

Only thing I can say is her AR is the best I've had, and I've had a good few. Looked at her during catbath and she was smiling while performing the service. BBBJ was great too, no teeth, had good eye contact. Didn't intend to take the main course but her foreplay lasted for so long I was convinced to take it. Finished on her face with her cleaning me up eagerly with her mouth.

I try not to visit the same ML twice.. but i believe it will be difficult to not RTF NN. Bros please patronize and support her, she really deserves it
Old 13-04-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

sontaehyung ... humble power up by my level 2 power

Power Bro ... 2am write such a heart warming review for NiuNiu

Reading already feel the emotions you put into the review, after meeting this rural babe

Last edited by HennesyXO; 13-04-2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WinLightBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for NiuNiu

Decided to try out NiuNiu today with so many good FRs.

Looks - 8/10, very cute and petite, really GND type
Body - 9/10, slim but curvy, meat in all the right places with a perky ass
Attitude - 10/10, really high GFE, from the moment i step in, very affectionate. Take off my clothes as she kisses me. Step into the shower with me
BJ - 11/10, action starts in the shower, suction nice and strong with good rhythm, best thing is you really can DT, slides in so easily and she seems to enjoy it too
Massage - 9/10, very good massage, not those piano type.
AR - 9/10, After massage, sensual start as she slowly start to lick me all over.
FJ - 12/10, very hot and steamy, gets wet very easily. Really like long lost lover, DFK as she rides me. Since the shower i've been holding back as best I can. But when she push me down and ride me, legs spread apart, that view, cannot tahan and shoot gao gao.

RTF - Definitely, careful bros NiuNiu can get addictive
Old 13-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
Bankoantm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBankoantm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the heads up
Old 14-04-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to allHennesyXO is a name known to all
Wink Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinLightBest View Post
FR for NiuNiu

Decided to try out NiuNiu today with so many good FRs.

RTF - Definitely, careful bros NiuNiu can get addictive
YES,... very addictive in fact
Old 14-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Niu Niu can indeed grow on you with her surround sound and facial expression when riding you. I personally has not come across anyone like her anywhere. Her reaction is out of this world. It is too exciting to hold for too long and always a battle to see who "comes" first.
Old 14-04-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 14-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kstay is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can find from bro HennesyXO's post
Old 14-04-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotspur75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for NiuNiu
(Girl-girl, not Cow-cow)

Thanks TS for arranging my session with NN.

Instructions clear and prompt.

Looks: early MILF, pleasant looking
Body: toned, enhanced breasts

Service: Hands down the best service I've ever experienced. Helped me undress, take off shoes, etc. Polite and well-spoken. Shower together, with action starting even in the cubicle.

Massage: Has worked in massage line before, and it shows. Gave me a firm massage before moving on to other activities. Worth coming even for that alone.

Sensual Massage: Again best ever. Made me forget my name even before she got to little bro. When she got to him, I forgot how to make other sounds except gasping and little whiny noises.

Full services: Highlights are BBBJ and CIM/COF. Used little bro to smear my juice over her face and left it there while helping clean me up. Wow.

Highly recommended.
Old 14-04-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspur75 View Post
FR for NiuNiu
(Girl-girl, not Cow-cow)

Thanks TS for arranging my session with NN.

Instructions clear and prompt.

Looks: early MILF, pleasant looking
Body: toned, enhanced breasts

Service: Hands down the best service I've ever experienced. Helped me undress, take off shoes, etc. Polite and well-spoken. Shower together, with action starting even in the cubicle.

Massage: Has worked in massage line before, and it shows. Gave me a firm massage before moving on to other activities. Worth coming even for that alone.

Sensual Massage: Again best ever. Made me forget my name even before she got to little bro. When she got to him, I forgot how to make other sounds except gasping and little whiny noises.

Full services: Highlights are BBBJ and CIM/COF. Used little bro to smear my juice over her face and left it there while helping clean me up. Wow.

Highly recommended.
contact please bro
Old 15-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF NN

Still energetic as the first day. I feel well taken care of from the time I step in. Tried a few positions during FJ.
BBBJ starts from the shower... everything very GFE.

Addictive. cos she genuinely aims to please.

Treat her well....
Old 15-04-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Lots of good stuff have been said about NN. Just wanted to add my own here.

So as usual was fucking her and this time decided to go for a CIM which NN obediently took it in. In my moment of ecstasy, I kinda felt NN bore a slight resemblance to our SG actress Paige Chua. The same cheekbone and shiny facial features, combined with her high forehead.

I not sure what kind of facial product she using but I like that her face has that same shiny glow like Paige Chua. On second thoughts, maybe it's cos so many bros have been COFing her.

So now my real dilemma, to CIM and enjoy her way of tasting my cum or to COF and feed more to that healthy glow?
Old 15-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 1
DrBaldwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Lots of good stuff have been said about NN. Just wanted to add my own here.

So as usual was fucking her and this time decided to go for a CIM which NN obediently took it in. In my moment of ecstasy, I kinda felt NN bore a slight resemblance to our SG actress Paige Chua. The same cheekbone and shiny facial features, combined with her high forehead.

I not sure what kind of facial product she using but I like that her face has that same shiny glow like Paige Chua. On second thoughts, maybe it's cos so many bros have been COFing her.

So now my real dilemma, to CIM and enjoy her way of tasting my cum or to COF and feed more to that healthy glow?
Why not both? I book before 2 hours... first pop COF, second pop CIM. Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1