The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
JC-like 小婷 is too good to be true - public service announcement

And she is exactly that - too good to be true, that is, it's not true.

My pal and I obtained her contact from jerryjj. Charges are $150 for 2 hrs and I think $300 for overnight, supposedly unlimited shots either way. Quite suspicious, I warned him, but my pal said that he would take all precautions, like not bringing his wallet and credit cards, his office and home keys, his iPhone 7, etc. He would not even drive to the location but take a cab there, bringing with him just sufficient money to pay the girl, who looks damn hot. He was insistent on giving it a go.

My pal then added 小婷's WeChat and made arrangements to meet. After all the communication over WeChat, at the final hurdle, it turned out to be another iTunes scam. When 小婷 said that she would not receive cash during the first session, but wanted payment in iTunes card, he backed off and cancelled the session. Although he did not suffer any financial loss, we think we'd like to do our part to warn other bros.

Be warned!
Old 07-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JC-like 小婷 is too good to be true - public service announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

My pal and I obtained her contact from jerryjj. Charges are $150 for 2 hrs and I think $300 for overnight, supposedly unlimited shots either way. Quite suspicious, I warned him, but my pal said that he would take all precautions, like not bringing his wallet and credit cards, his office and home keys, his iPhone 7, etc. He would not even drive to the location but take a cab there, bringing with him just sufficient money to pay the girl, who looks damn hot. He was insistent on giving it a go.

My pal then added 小婷's WeChat and made arrangements to meet. After all the communication over WeChat, at the final hurdle, it turned out to be another iTunes scam. When 小婷 said that she would not receive cash during the first session, but wanted payment in iTunes card, he backed off and cancelled the session. Although he did not suffer any financial loss, we think we'd like to do our part to warn other bros.

Be warned!
Thanks for the warning bro! This means TS is also in on the scam! Better alert all Bros on the original thread.
Old 07-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the info bro
Old 07-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Be warned!
Usually, if the offer is $150 for 2 hours, it's a scam, unless its a fucking ugly ladyboy or a old Grandmother.....no need to waste time communicating....
Old 07-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
alextan33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the info
Old 07-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 15
relvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: JC-like 小婷 is too good to be true - public service announcement

Thank bro. All must be careful
Old 07-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning bro.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Thanks for the warning bro! This means TS is also in on the scam! Better alert all Bros on the original thread.
Yap, had thought about warning on original thread, but decided to start a separate thread because any warning written on the original thread could be removed by TS.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.ttkzm.com/plus/search/?ke...=titlekeywords
Old 07-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lonelychew is Cool - loads of Potential

Heng i nearly when ytd thanks for the info
Old 07-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed it's a scam. She do not want to provide her contact no and will ask u to wechat her when reach. She will ask where u stay before telling where she stay as she want to guide u to the nearest AXS machine. Better don't get cheated by this person.

Next up list:
Old 07-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster (V)

She told me she stayed at blk689 Jurong west central

"你到了这里的天桥了就微信我我就过来接你到我房间" this is what she text

Sibei heng no go over.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerkid View Post
Confirmed it's a scam. She do not want to provide her contact no and will ask u to wechat her when reach. She will ask where u stay before telling where she stay as she want to guide u to the nearest AXS machine. Better don't get cheated by this person.
Thanks for the update.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelychew View Post

Sibei heng no go over.
sounds dangerous and scary
Old 07-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sttr15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelychew View Post

Sibei heng no go over.
This address came out before, I think. There was a thread that was cancelled previously of a taiwanese lady providing such services in the west with that address.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1