The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Views on "Falling in love with a Prostitute in Geylang legal brothels".

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDivorcee View Post
Carrot head in the making...
There are actually many carrot heads around. I was just chatting with my regular masseuse after my intense bonking session with her; she was frenching and blowing me passionately like I'm her long lost lover. The masseuse is a C-cupper and super slim figure with a pretty face; also can massage very well. I would have also fallen for her, if I have no commitment.

After our bonk session, She said by the way that she just got married a few months ago to a Singaporean (a civil servant with a decent pay) and just got her PR; she is a Malaysian on work permit previously. She has moved in to stay with him. They are trying for a baby now! The local guy also knew her from the same massage parlor as I am, and claim that he didn't mind her work. But the problem is she only told him half the truth that she only does HJ here and no sex, when she is probably fucking and frenching half a dozen men everyday! The guy actually believed her.....

How can you trust this type of women? I can only wish this guy good luck and pray that he starts wearing some protection when he bonks his wife, just like all her customers did. Before I left, I paid my dues and wish her all the best in trying for the baby and I will see her next week for our bonking session. Ha ha.....

*btw, pls don't ask me for her contact, as I want to protect her privacy.
Old 19-07-2014, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Same old story over and over again.

Doesn't the human race ever learn?

I suggest you read http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=136

If you don't want your life to end in ruins at a young age, I suggest you re-calibrate your priorities.

At the age of 24, you should be throwing 100% of your effort into achieving financial independence instead of using your money, time and energy fucking dirty whores.

If you play your cards right, you'll have more than enough time to bang your brains out once your finances have reached a level which gives you loads of free time and the means to indulge.
Well said Master. Totally agree with you. I once because of love n made the wrong decision. . I lost all my hard earned savings of 25k sgd to a fucking bitch.. still angry of her fucking face till now n leave me with a trauma.

Btw TS mentioned he is attached with a girl. Wonder why he dont fuck his gf n not a WL. ?? Dont love his gf anymore?
Old 19-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by webgerboy View Post
I've been trying to give up on her. She text me that she already have another boyfriend and just wants to be good friends. Her bf doesn't know the existence of me and she do continue to be lovely lovely with me. She said that she just wants to be with him due to her being able to support her with more money and and able to marry her when she goes back soon. She showed me pictures of her and her bf and even the wedding bands they got. Thing is, I really don't quite understand is the that why she still text and call me doing all the lovely lovely thing behind her boyfriend back? And what should I do if her boyfriend found out about me and her? What should I do now? also, now I come to think of it, does one really wiling to marry a girl working in geylang for so long and doesn't mind?
Bro. My advise is you must fight for her.. show ur true love and dont let this new bf be with her.. show her that you really love her!!

Btw, since you love this WL. I guess you wont need ur local sg gf anymore right? Mind to intro ur sg local gf to me? I would like to know her and want this local sg gf to be my GF instead of follow you!!! Get the meaning right? She with you for 4 years plus n nvr leave you dispite ur poor n earn 1.4.. yet you go love a WL frm cat50??

Ur sg local gf dont deserve you. Please intro her to me. Can ? I will take a good care of her and you can take a good care of your WL thai gf! Deal??

Bet this is what you want to hear. Want people encourage you that a WL is good to go and should go for her.
Old 17-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
since i am in china, i am qualified to comment that prc wls are the most heartless and ruthless when it comes to money and emotions
pay,fuck and forget, find the next one,never get emotional with them
click on link below
BBC - Future - Can you die of a broken heart? http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2014...a-broken-heart

wow...what happened man?
Old 18-04-2016, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
wow...what happened man?

wow what happen to you man, the thread is already 2 yrs old
Old 18-04-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fattyman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
There are actually many carrot heads around. I was just chatting with my regular masseuse after my intense bonking session with her; she was frenching and blowing me passionately like I'm her long lost lover. The masseuse is a C-cupper and super slim figure with a pretty face; also can massage very well. I would have also fallen for her, if I have no commitment.

After our bonk session, She said by the way that she just got married a few months ago to a Singaporean (a civil servant with a decent pay) and just got her PR; she is a Malaysian on work permit previously. She has moved in to stay with him. They are trying for a baby now! The local guy also knew her from the same massage parlor as I am, and claim that he didn't mind her work. But the problem is she only told him half the truth that she only does HJ here and no sex, when she is probably fucking and frenching half a dozen men everyday! The guy actually believed her.....

How can you trust this type of women? I can only wish this guy good luck and pray that he starts wearing some protection when he bonks his wife, just like all her customers did. Before I left, I paid my dues and wish her all the best in trying for the baby and I will see her next week for our bonking session. Ha ha.....

*btw, pls don't ask me for her contact, as I want to protect her privacy.

so what does that mean ?

all bros are carrot head except you the smart alec is it

another big fucking ego blowing own trumpet here
Old 18-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
popi824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, dont get serious with paid sex. Be it you are married or single.. PRC, vietnam etc doesnt matter... Fuck, pay and go away.... They are just worth only the money you pay for to have sex and nothing more...
Old 18-04-2016, 12:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyman View Post
so what does that mean ?

all bros are carrot head except you the smart alec is it

another big fucking ego blowing own trumpet here
The post is two years old you twit.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-04-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zDante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all the Sifus and senior, I'm going share my relationship experience with a Thai lady that she calls me Tirak and yea I call her that as well.

My main intention here is to ask for advise from you all. So here goes.

My previous relationship before this Thai girl was last year and I was not desperate either to go into a relationship. In fact I was enjoying my life very much, good career, friends etc etc. So as usual as a guy, we have the urge so I went to gl. I know that we are suppose to just pay, go to dreamland and come back reality.

But this one particular Thai girl, we had so much chemistry so I was stupid to ask for her number and she gave. To cut things short, we did go out during her offdays, hold hands, text, video call etc. So I'm falling deeper and I'm thinking to U-turn back but at same time I'm worry if she really consider this relationship serious, I will would destroy everything.

I guess that's about it on my side 🙄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1